Next Last
dave

London, UK

#1 Aug 6, 2011
turn on the news people
hahaha

London, UK

#2 Aug 6, 2011
Who gives a sh1t about them. Apes are always schizophrenic, therefore they should be kept in cages.
willing to serve

Lake City, SC

#3 Aug 6, 2011
I am in the US. We are watching too. Our thoughts and prayers with you and your brave responders. Be safe.
paul

London, UK

#4 Aug 6, 2011
We should deport all blacks to America
OnlyHaVeEyes4Her

London, UK

#5 Aug 6, 2011
Back to their sh1tholes of Africa, right to Mogadishu in Somalia. America is too good for them, so forget it.
smilinjack

Saint Paul, MN

#6 Aug 6, 2011
Whaja do, run out of chicken and watermelon, discontinue entitlements to people who've never had a job, convict a black man of a crime he did commit, or fail to prosecute a police officer who hurt some poor back rapist, murderer, or thief with a weapon. Let me guess, they're burning their own free government housing, looting their own neighborhoods, and calling it a protest against whitey and his oppression. those responders should come with all live ammo, heavy equipment, and kill everything that moves in the street just like they would terrorists, cuz that's what they are.
Bradley

London, UK

#7 Aug 6, 2011
smilinjack wrote:
Whaja do, run out of chicken and watermelon, discontinue entitlements to people who've never had a job, convict a black man of a crime he did commit, or fail to prosecute a police officer who hurt some poor back rapist, murderer, or thief with a weapon. Let me guess, they're burning their own free government housing, looting their own neighborhoods, and calling it a protest against whitey and his oppression. those responders should come with all live ammo, heavy equipment, and kill everything that moves in the street just like they would terrorists, cuz that's what they are.
Im positive this guy got bashed by blacks in America
thomo

London, UK

#9 Aug 6, 2011
Bloody jamaicans
thomo

London, UK

#10 Aug 6, 2011
Africans and Jamaicans should be distinguished .We peaceful Africans are sick and tired of being lumped together with the savage Jamaicans.
Tara Parker Tompkinson

Wincanton, UK

#11 Aug 6, 2011
hahaha wrote:
Who gives a sh1t about them. Apes are always schizophrenic, therefore they should be kept in cages.
You dumbfck its white chavs rioting too,black and white benefit cheats looting from Argos!!!!

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#12 Aug 7, 2011
willing to serve wrote:
I am in the US. We are watching too. Our thoughts and prayers with you and your brave responders. Be safe.
They show news from London i'n the USA??
Jessica

Salford, UK

#13 Aug 7, 2011
http://www.watfordobserver.co.uk/news/9174830...

lol these lovely non violent Africans in the UK. Anyway, at least we have the soft retards to clean up the streets of Tottenham in their green council overalls afterwards like the little bytches they are.
Londoner

London, UK

#14 Aug 7, 2011
Jessica wrote:
http://www.watfordobserver.co. uk/news/9174830.85_year_old_he ad_butted_and_robbed_in_toilet /
lol these lovely non violent Africans in the UK. Anyway, at least we have the soft retards to clean up the streets of Tottenham in their green council overalls afterwards like the little bytches they are.
Somalian scumbag.
willing to serve

Columbus, NC

#15 Aug 7, 2011
shalom123 wrote:
<quoted text>
They show news from London i'n the USA??
The internet love. You can get live feeds from anywhere on the planet.

Too bad the good people of the UK dont have the right to defend themselves.
no qualms

Hayes, UK

#16 Aug 7, 2011
why is it that blacks who contribute zero to society, feel they can carry guns and then riot if a shooting goes bad for one of their kind?
Hazmat Mel

Cantonment, FL

#17 Aug 7, 2011
We have quite enough of our own, thank you very much.

http://www.youtube.com/monkeyshines13
paul wrote:
We should deport all blacks to America
smilinjack

Plymouth, MN

#18 Aug 7, 2011
I would like to add that my opinion does not include any member of any race or creed who takes care of themselves, is decent to others, and are generally acceptable at even a rudimentary level. Gods have caused more problems in this world than racial strife. Barely, and its catching up, but that's the first time in 15000yrs.
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#19 Aug 7, 2011
Welcome to the jungle. This monkey business will only get worse.
anon

Swansea, UK

#20 Aug 8, 2011
I see a lot of White chavs looting Enfield to
English Nordic pride

London, UK

#21 Aug 8, 2011
anon wrote:
I see a lot of White chavs looting Enfield to
I din't see many white faces only ape ones.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London, England Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What use are black people? 59 min MrGent 3
Any Coons Want To Fight Me???? 2 hr VVog slayer 5
w28 east that love meet old pervs 2 hr sweetness 1
white people should be number 1 3 hr Jaywalker 2
can white women really trust indian guys? (Jan '12) 3 hr taqiyya and kitma... 739
Gay london teens bbms/whatsapp 4 hr blackcock123 4
Casual Dating (Oct '14) 5 hr shekue 495
More from around the web