Why do London women have fishy fannies?

Posted in the London, England Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Jackie

UK

#1 Dec 3, 2011
Why is it that the women of London all seem to have fishy fannies.I was i a night club down there a few weeks back and this group of girls were all giving off fishy whiffs.One had a short black plastic mini skirt on and she smelled as though she had a kipper in her knickers.Com e on girls get those fannies of yours scrubbed and sort out your fishy vagies.
anon

London, UK

#2 Dec 3, 2011
Jackie wrote:
Why is it that the women of London all seem to have fishy fannies.I was i a night club down there a few weeks back and this group of girls were all giving off fishy whiffs.One had a short black plastic mini skirt on and she smelled as though she had a kipper in her knickers.Com e on girls get those fannies of yours scrubbed and sort out your fishy vagies.
Lol they need some femfresh easily available in boots and all major super markets
Jason

UK

#3 Dec 3, 2011
There is something fishy about this thread.
OMG

UK

#4 Dec 3, 2011
There should be a by law requiring all girls and women over the age of 13 to wash their minges twice a day.There are some right fishy minges out there.
American Empire

Athens, WV

#5 Dec 3, 2011
i love that british talk, it just makes everything sound so silly lol
snatch

Calne, UK

#6 Dec 3, 2011
American Empire wrote:
i love that british talk, it just makes everything sound so silly lol
do you do any muff munching, sonny ?
Jason

UK

#7 Dec 3, 2011
snatch wrote:
<quoted text>
do you do any muff munching, sonny ?
Not down London i would,nt the girls down there have stinky clouts.
snatch

Calne, UK

#8 Dec 4, 2011
Jason wrote:
<quoted text>Not down London i would,nt the girls down there have stinky clouts.
This coming from a northern monkey

Since: May 11

Manama, Bahrain

#9 Dec 4, 2011
Make them wash their Minge before you go down on em. You cant control where they take their minge before you see them. But once you grab hold of em, make sure they wash the minge
snatch

Calne, UK

#10 Dec 4, 2011
brawnyjohn wrote:
Make them wash their Minge before you go down on em. You cant control where they take their minge before you see them. But once you grab hold of em, make sure they wash the minge
what if you want to toss salad ?
same rule i expect
Josh

UK

#12 Dec 5, 2011
snatch wrote:
<quoted text>
This coming from a northern monkey
PS the girls down London also have bad breath.
Question mark

UK

#14 Dec 6, 2011
Yes why do the girls down London have fishy vaginas answers on a post cardplease
snatch

Calne, UK

#15 Dec 6, 2011
Josh wrote:
<quoted text>PS the girls down London also have bad breath.
Its because girls down London Toss salad a lot
Question mark

UK

#16 Dec 6, 2011
snatch wrote:
<quoted text>
Its because girls down London Toss salad a lot
I will have that one.
Duncan Disorderly

London, UK

#17 Dec 6, 2011
You cannot beat a good old fish supper.
Rodney

Calne, UK

#18 Dec 6, 2011
Question mark wrote:
<quoted text>I will have that one.
You do wot, son ?
Duncan Disorderly

UK

#19 Dec 7, 2011
Rodney wrote:
<quoted text>
You do wot, son ?
....And you cant beat a kipper breakfast.
snatch

Calne, UK

#20 Dec 7, 2011
Duncan Disorderly wrote:
<quoted text>....And you cant beat a kipper breakfast.
Get your laughing gear around this
American Empire

Athens, WV

#21 Dec 7, 2011
hobnocker, cheers, fanny, chips, limey, oiii, mind the gap, bullocks, rubbish

so stupid and silly

SCIENCE BLESS AMERICA
sunshine

Canyon Country, CA

#23 Jan 2, 2012
Sick of all the news surrounding Pippa Middelton another Kim. How often does she fart?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London, England Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Migrants in Britain a decade on: The Poles who ... (Apr '14) 43 min Rastas mubuti 5,111
this girl touching my bf? Slag alert 2 hr Team westlondon yara 3
i want an audtion for tracy beaker returns on cbbc (Mar '10) 4 hr Tiffany Razey 521
Hot slow sensual body body massages for London ... 4 hr lickmyhole 1
Hot domin ant femboy huge d ick in london do do... 4 hr lickmyhole 1
Filthy girls in London need sex (Feb '14) 5 hr Sweet guy 88 254
Casual Dating 7 hr David 145
Amateur porn stars wanted for paid work in London (Jan '14) 13 hr Gddd 100
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:30 am PST