Farnham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2010

Judged:

I'm gonna make this very clear to all you ungrateful benefit claiming cheap labouring poles to LEAVE BRITAIN! Everybody in this country hates you! even the other europeans coming here can't stand you miserable ugly people!
So just get lost! all you poles do is annoy everyone and i'm sick of it!
haha

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2010

Judged:

all you gonna do is eat our shit and get us paid. There you go. Thanks
MrC

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2010

Judged:

I find Polish women very sexy...anybody else out there feel like that? They seem to have retained that femininity that many white British women have lost.
Topman

Croydon, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2010

Judged:

Polish people and other eastern europeans are cool i just cant stand the romonian gypsies.
hahah

Isleworth, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2010

Gipsies is a diff story. They are not welcome even in Eastern Europe. lol...
hahah

Isleworth, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2010

Judged:

Cigans English? LOL i dont think so.
Hahah

Isleworth, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2010

Gipsos are good in cirkus.
bossman birdie

Baghdad, Iraq

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2010

croydon wrote:
You say that to a Gip you be brown bread in no time.
your are slipping mate!!
Hahah

Isleworth, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2010

I would love to tell it straight to your face, You Gipsy. You would be running like a bird in no time. Thats more likely. When you would see an Eastern EU in front of your face. haha Cigan.
Hahah

Isleworth, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2010

Would you like it? Croydon is not far.

“Live your life bro”

Since: Feb 10

Kendall, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2010

Judged:

Why don't you leave? Actually, the British people should leave. They're all a bunch of toothless, bitter, uneducated, cowardly, welfare stealing, stuck up and boring bunch of assclowns. No wonder your country is in such a mess. You people can't even take care of your teeth and you still have a QUEEN, what's up with that?
Paul

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2010

Judged:

Polish men and women = council house seekers = sponging the rest of taxpayers and spreading HIV/AIDS
hahah

Isleworth, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2010

Judged:

No Paul, thats not Polish. Thats your fellow negroes who you love to hump at the back corner of the sixth street. Your fellow nigerian monkeys. Who you let in through your borders with a big pride on your face to hump. Hahaha

I would not even mension council seeking, cause you all faggeds in Croydon either live on illegal activities or trashing those coucil flats in 20story smelly buildings which are even worst then in Russia.
Shame on you negro. haha
hahah

Isleworth, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2010

Judged:

All Polish people got your jobs in your country because they are more educated then you idiot Paul. So you are just jelliuous? Cause you aint shit even in your own country. And have to live in a council flat surrounded by nigerian refugee negroes or some bunch of Gipsy cigans from immigrant cirkus. Proud of Croydon? Well i guess I would shit on your face as much as on the whole your getto shithole.
hahah

Isleworth, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2010

What about you just go there and finish a university gipsy. What about you stop being considering your self english, cause you claim to be Roma. So you either English or Roma. There is no in between. But yeah, cigan, dont tell us what to do, Cause we can deport your ass back to Romania. So instead go out there, get a decent education. And get a decent job. Overcome Polish then, go get their jobs. With your brains, instead of trash talking here your non-sence. Trash talking wont achieve you much. I am not your fucking coucil representative to order you charities or to ask for anything, I am just a person. Minding my stuff. So we are neither muslims who seek mansions in here. We earn Manssions with brains which you dont have. Go and just flex your fuckin brains about what you can do. And changing nicknames from the same computer wont help you much. You are still the same person.
hahah

Isleworth, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2010

Judged:

I wish you all the best, in not crossing Eastern EU, for no reason.
Templar

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2010

Judged:

I would much rather hard working, tax paying poles than sponging, lazy, and thick coons from Africa, pakis and afghans any day.
hahaha

Hounslow, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2010

Yeah, EU is way more productive mate.
charlie

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2010

Judged:

the poles are ok its the pikeys from county mayo i cant stand
Scab

Hereford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2010

Judged:

Poles are good in a fight too, proper hard bastards.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 47
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the London, England Forum right now

Search the London, England Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
hey 3 min chillingkp 1
UK Jews feel anti-Semitic backlash 29 min Go Blue Forever 441
mkat in london??? 1 hr Ste 7
Who can get me a quater of weed london (Jan '13) 1 hr jamill209 76
Migrants in Britain a decade on: The Poles who ... 2 hr EE VERMIN 1,802
Hot Hookup 3 hr kollins 29
where is hahaha the lithuanian guy? 3 hr unknown 1
•••
•••