all blacks should go home
First Prev
of 17
Next Last
African

London, UK

#1 Aug 8, 2011
I am an African and I think its high time we all went home.Lets not destroy someone's country.
African

London, UK

#2 Aug 8, 2011
I am by God's will be able to go home within a year.
Neira

London, UK

#3 Aug 13, 2011
African wrote:
I am an African and I think its high time we all went home.Lets not destroy someone's country.
What are you talking about?
mugamba

Milton Keynes, UK

#4 Aug 13, 2011
yes I am tired of the english people disrespecting me and being racist to me on the streets where I live I think im gonna sell up and go back to Jamaica this year. I think that they are blaming alot of the crime on Black people.
Kray7

Birmingham, UK

#5 Aug 15, 2011
African wrote:
I am an African and I think its high time we all went home.Lets not destroy someone's country.
most black people were BORN here and are not going anyway this is their home! and you're not really black you're a retarded racist!!
BANNED FROM MARS

London, UK

#6 Aug 15, 2011
Motherland?.

Heard of it?.

Go home.

“Fly low, fly fast.”

Since: Apr 07

East Midlands, UK

#7 Aug 15, 2011
Why do people use that socialist word 'racist' all the time. People are not scared of it anymore.
I know more good blacks than bad, but the bad ones really are bad.
ONCE AGAIN

Luton, UK

#9 Aug 15, 2011
white brought blacks
here

therefore we stay.

if u dont like it

then u go.

simples

"if u dont have a reciept, then you cant give us back"
sme

Tyler, MN

#10 Aug 15, 2011
Shouldn't we be allowed to fumigate for this pestilence that got out of control?
Real-Lithuanian

London, UK

#12 Aug 15, 2011
AFRICAN get his own daughter PREGNANT

http://www.newzimbabwe.com/pages/incest211995...

LOL!
Shawnna

London, UK

#13 Aug 17, 2011
Kray7 wrote:
<quoted text>most black people were BORN here and are not going anyway this is their home! and you're not really black you're a retarded racist!!
That's what I'm thinking this can't be no real black man.
Lithuanian Don

London, UK

#14 Aug 17, 2011
Shawnna wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what I'm thinking this can't be no real black man.
Not an APE, not your Brother!
Shawnna

London, UK

#15 Aug 17, 2011
Lithuanian Don wrote:
<quoted text>
Not an APE, not your Brother!
Shut the f##k up!
Lithuanian Don

London, UK

#16 Aug 17, 2011
Shawnna wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut the f##k up!
Here comes a cage for you APE, all ready for your deportation back to N1geria the Negroes lands.
Shawnna

London, UK

#17 Aug 17, 2011
Lithuanian Don wrote:
<quoted text>
Here comes a cage for you APE, all ready for your deportation back to N1geria the Negroes lands.
Actually I'm from the Caribbean and I'm not going anywhere. Any response from you after this is AAIRRRRRRRRRR! to me.
Westminster City

Brooklyn, NY

#18 Aug 17, 2011
Shawnna wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I'm from the Caribbean and I'm not going anywhere. Any response from you after this is AAIRRRRRRRRRR! to me.
What skill and contribution to British society did you bring with you from the Caribbean I am wondering....hacking sugar cane, rolling tobacco leaves, grinding coffee beans....you do indeed have a right to live anywhere of course, that is your right as a human being and I dont think the comments you read here are racist, I think it is more of a people who can trace their lineage back a long time and anything with change is considered an infection...so they attack back as they know how.
shaka_zulu

UK

#19 Aug 17, 2011
Lithuanian Don wrote:
<quoted text>
Here comes a cage for you APE, all ready for your deportation back to N1geria the Negroes lands.
whites people using fake passports to enter in an african country:
&fe ature=related
I am for all blacks to leave uk coz this is a whiteman land.I Wish all black people will have the courage to leave this place.I am also for all whites leaving africa.
Lithuanian Don

London, UK

#20 Aug 17, 2011
Westminster City wrote:
<quoted text>
What skill and contribution to British society did you bring with you from the Caribbean I am wondering....hacking sugar cane, rolling tobacco leaves, grinding coffee beans....you do indeed have a right to live anywhere of course, that is your right as a human being and I dont think the comments you read here are racist, I think it is more of a people who can trace their lineage back a long time and anything with change is considered an infection...so they attack back as they know how.
She has brought her skill of Prostitution into Europe. Apart from that, we don't see or get any qualities from the Caribbeans.
Lithuanian Don

London, UK

#21 Aug 17, 2011
shaka_zulu wrote:
<quoted text>
whites people using fake passports to enter in an african country:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =INjzPy7SGfMXX&feature=rel ated
I am for all blacks to leave uk coz this is a whiteman land.I Wish all black people will have the courage to leave this place.I am also for all whites leaving africa.
Really? Why the fak would any whites try to forge their passports to get into a sh1thole like Angola, when half of your country's population lives below a poverty line in Africa? Angola has 40.5% of its Population living below a poverty line. In another words, thats almost HALF of YOUR PEOPLE who're beggars.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Angol ...
Population living below a poverty line are - 40.5%(Almost HALF)
scaramanga

Salford, UK

#22 Aug 17, 2011
Lithuanian Don wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Why the fak would any whites try to forge their passports to get into a sh1thole like Angola, when half of your country's population lives below a poverty line in Africa? Angola has 40.5% of its Population living below a poverty line. In another words, thats almost HALF of YOUR PEOPLE who're beggars.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Angol ...
Population living below a poverty line are - 40.5%(Almost HALF)
you go there for sex tourism like c0ckroaches as you think its easier to get kids and the authorities turn a blind eye. Even with rife HIV you dirty white leeches go to get easy underage sex, just like at the last world cup. You were told how many women were HIV and still the whiteman came to them like degenerates, then back home to their wives after the world cup. ugh.

as for people like Angelina Jolie and Madonna adopting african kids, they are no better than paedophiles. What do they want easy to get black kids for? Why they know they can pay a little fee and buy a kid.

There are many reason whites go to africa.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 17
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London, England Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Type of Porn do you Like? 5 hr Tall One 5
Casual Dating (Oct '14) 6 hr trishT 411
hindu extremist in Britain 8 hr Oi Pervert 329
Hindu's drink urine 8 hr Oi Pervert 10
Why do Hindus worship rapists 8 hr Oi Pervert 190
We print and sell perfect Grade A banknotes of ... 8 hr Jason 1
Muslims are the disease of the world (Nov '14) 13 hr Aaa 10
More from around the web