Johnson Ndjoli attack

Dec 9, 2009 Full story: Newsshopper.co.uk 33

A FATHER whose son is in a coma after he was run over, shot and stabbed in a gang turf war, has described life in London as like a "jungle". Last week, two brothers were locked up for 35 years for the attempted murder of Johnson Ndjoli and his friend Mohammed Turay.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
James JOseph Olamide

London, UK

#1 Dec 11, 2009
You People aare very stupid you dont know the true story
Andy

Perth, UK

#2 Dec 11, 2009
lol you talking to your self.
not another one

Birmingham, UK

#3 Dec 12, 2009
this is what happens when you let blacks and moslems , etc, into a country. Gang wars, shootings, just like Somalia and other african paradises.
virgo

Perth, UK

#4 Dec 12, 2009
All the same these people they are bad news i can see us brits will snap.
Westminster City

White Plains, NY

#5 Dec 12, 2009
Its a shame what happened....nothing to do with the country....every morning on American television when I watch the news before I go to work its the same thing...some poor lady or little girl even sitting in her flat after school or whenever gets killed or wounded by a stray bullet from some sub human because of gang related violence.

Nothing to do and all the time in the world to do it in so they shoot at each other.

It happens in every large city in the world whether its London, NYC or Rio in Brazil....watch a documentary from Brazil called City of God....an area of Rio that makes Brixton or Bedford Stuyvesant look like St Tropez
virgo

Perth, UK

#6 Dec 12, 2009
How do we stop all this we are getting it here with all sort crime, crime sick of it
where as the good old england gone to.
virgo

Perth, UK

#7 Dec 12, 2009
S-hit my message did not come out right just come back from the pub HIC!
Westminster City

White Plains, NY

#8 Dec 13, 2009
virgo wrote:
How do we stop all this we are getting it here with all sort crime, crime sick of it
where as the good old england gone to.
Its called affirmative action unfortunately.
Geert

London, UK

#9 Dec 13, 2009
Its called forced repatriation
just trying to educate

Guildford, UK

#10 Dec 15, 2009
not another one wrote:
this is what happens when you let blacks and moslems , etc, into a country. Gang wars, shootings, just like Somalia and other african paradises.
im guessing your white, the problem doesn't lie with colour, that's like me saying "not another paedophile what's wrong with all these white people!", the correct term is Muslims by the way, and they are not a colour they re followers of a religion called Islam the issue is not colour obviously you allow the media to think for you, the problem lies within the government, but please try to remember crime is crime it doesnt matter what colour you are or your beliefs.
Westminster City

White Plains, NY

#11 Dec 15, 2009
just trying to educate wrote:
<quoted text>
im guessing your white, the problem doesn't lie with colour, that's like me saying "not another paedophile what's wrong with all these white people!", the correct term is Muslims by the way, and they are not a colour they re followers of a religion called Islam the issue is not colour obviously you allow the media to think for you, the problem lies within the government, but please try to remember crime is crime it doesnt matter what colour you are or your beliefs.
Funny you should post this....In America if you ask someone what their nationality is it is very difficult to find someone who will say they are American....they generally say well I am French or Greek or whatever even though they dont get that you are where you are born by birth....doesnt matter that your mom or dad are Zulu or Australian or whatever.....if you are born in a country that is what you are.....but the best one I have met is this girl......and after finding I was English because of my wonderful cockney accent, my charming manners and my British passport told me she was Jewish.

I said, no love......not your religious beliefs....what is your nationality....there are are plenty of Jewish people living in Italy or Russia....they are Italian or Russians....she said...I am Jewish...that is my nationality.

I understood then there was no talking to this idiot....I said...wow great to meet you...what part of Jew are you from?

She couldnt answer me.....(shrug)

Trust me...looks are not everything.
unknown

London, UK

#13 Dec 16, 2009
bang bang ghetto boys all day we don't BANG BANG WE SPRAY
Anonymous

Houghton Conquest, UK

#15 Jan 5, 2010
Johnson Ndjoli unfortunately didnt make it. The news was delivered today, I feel there should be a re-trial for the offenders for justice to be served.
anonomus

UK

#16 Jan 5, 2010
how did he die
white

Albany, GA

#17 Jan 5, 2010
we seen it happen in us cities too.More blacks more crime. Limit the somalians and africans in the hood,by simply dont rent or sell to them. Tiger woods ex wife and heridi klum are traitors to the white race
ANGLO -SAXON

Perth, UK

#18 Jan 5, 2010
Our goverment should limit the somalians coming here they are bad news.

Since: Aug 09

London

#19 Jan 5, 2010
lool eorst thing about most of these racists posts is alot of them are from my area..no doubt crimes a problem but its not really a colour issue its a cultural and economic issue mostly.
A-dizzz

Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK

#22 Jan 7, 2010
Yu lot are talkin bwt race nd ting .... Does it reli matter at the end of the daii gang crime has once again led to a fater loosing his son !! Someone is DEAD !! Nd yur busy being all racist !!! Race is not the problem it doesnt mater !!
But real talks we should reli be finking of johnsons friends and family (am a friend) they have to come to terms with johnson neva come bck !! He was taken away frum us in a wai he didnt deserve..!! Nd now a father has to berrie his son .... My prayers goo out to the famly its gonna be difficult but i pray they have the stregth to get threw it in one piece !!
PINNER

UK

#24 Jan 8, 2010
excuse me instead of people to think about what has happened and why this is going on people are making racist comment, well lets start rip Johnson another black boy has lost his life because of what. and then to the racists comment, it 2010 mate brition is a multicultural country and theirs nuthing u can do about it its been that way for a while instead of u to think why is brition so bad and what is going on with the youth your thinking blame it on the black... kmt... i saw in 2009 how many white britions died but was it due to black people NO.. the youth was stabbed by its own fellow race... soo dont be nieave and open your eyes and see everything is due to youth culture which needs to be Irradiated by the government and the people.
anywyz rip JOHNSON.. dnt knew u but another young black boi gone for what...
twiga2466

UK

#25 Jan 8, 2010
white wrote:
we seen it happen in us cities too.More blacks more crime. Limit the somalians and africans in the hood,by simply dont rent or sell to them. Tiger woods ex wife and heridi klum are traitors to the white race
Mentioning Tiger woods and Heidi Klum shows how jelouus you scumbag!You cant prevent beatiful women to fall in love with black guys,and vice versa!Even you mother can fall in love with a black man with a big cock!You idiot

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisham, England Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crackdown on black market tobacco Aug '14 INBRED MF 1
The LGA said fake cigarettes cost the UK econom... Aug '14 Glen 1
New report shows over 80% of homes are unafford... Jul '14 Cisco Kid 13
Londoners 'taking university places' (Oct '13) Jun '14 peterson 2
No simple relationship between drug use and ris... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Velvet MJK 1
'Chemsex' warning: Sex on drugs blamed for rise... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Fundies R Mentall... 15
Boris: Fire Station Closures Won't Make You Les... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Velvet MJK 6
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:54 pm PST