Driver charged in friend's death; allegedly drags man's body fr...

Police say a Leominster man was drunk and driving twice the speed limit when he crashed his car into a Prospect Street utility pole, killing his passenger early Tuesday morning. Full Story
First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Leominster resident

Leominster, MA

#205 Feb 20, 2009
Well, the fact is that IT HAPPEN! and we cant do anything to turn things around. Nathan was wrong of coarse, but its going on 4 months now....and he will serve his time...he hasn't been bailed out once and hes not going to be....so I think its time for all of us to stop the fighting about how it is wrong....we all know it is wrong to drink and drive...and it is even worse that he killed someone....I think he is still a normal kid that made a very dumb decision and a tradegy happened because of it...I forgive you Nathan and I know people back here in Leominster feel the same way....hang in there!!!!
Not understanding

Brighton, MA

#206 Mar 19, 2009
I think all you people are not facing the truth. The ones that are is Nathan and Keogh. Keogh is with God and he nows what has happened and why. Nathan is in jail facing his part in what happened. why people are not honest with them selfs and amitt that they have done the same thing many times and this just did not happen to them. I do not now what the ansewers are but this a on going problem and we all sure learn from it. People of what ever age and the ones that live and glass houses PLEASE!!!!
blaydes

West Boylston, MA

#207 May 19, 2009
All of you nosey people need to keep to yourself none of you know shit or what its like no one asked for you stupid opinions.
dink

Windham, NH

#208 May 27, 2009
Hey Blaydes - this topic was dead for 2 months. If you had not posted it would have remained at the bottom of the heap.
Close friend of the boys

Leominster, MA

#209 Oct 27, 2009
I don't understand how all of you people can write stuff on here about this situation when you don't even know the real facts. Nathan and Keogh were life long best friends and so were their families. Yes, Nate made a really bad decision that night but it's true that all of you more than likely have driven AT LEAST once or twice when you shouldn't have and I am sure there were other lives you endangered. No one in that situation is ever thinking, hey what if I were to kill them right now? In 21 days it will have been a year since Kenny died, that's 365 days Nathan has had to live with the fact he will never see his best friend again. A best friend the person you see almost every day of your life, someone who knows everything and anything about you, the one person you would have given anything to switch places with. He is never going be the same 21 year old boy that I once knew and it's because of that one day. So before expressing your feelings on here think about what you say and put yourself in the situation of everyone affected by this, It's wrong and hypocritical! No one deserves to have their life cut short, and no one deserves to be the cause of it. I just pray that none of you have to lose two of your closest friends to a tragedy like this. You would understand then, what I am trying to express right now.
CEntral MAss AH

Worcester, MA

#210 Oct 27, 2009
Close friend of the boys wrote:
I don't understand how all of you people can write stuff on here about this situation when you don't even know the real facts. Nathan and Keogh were life long best friends and so were their families. Yes, Nate made a really bad decision that night but it's true that all of you more than likely have driven AT LEAST once or twice when you shouldn't have and I am sure there were other lives you endangered. No one in that situation is ever thinking, hey what if I were to kill them right now? In 21 days it will have been a year since Kenny died, that's 365 days Nathan has had to live with the fact he will never see his best friend again. A best friend the person you see almost every day of your life, someone who knows everything and anything about you, the one person you would have given anything to switch places with. He is never going be the same 21 year old boy that I once knew and it's because of that one day. So before expressing your feelings on here think about what you say and put yourself in the situation of everyone affected by this, It's wrong and hypocritical! No one deserves to have their life cut short, and no one deserves to be the cause of it. I just pray that none of you have to lose two of your closest friends to a tragedy like this. You would understand then, what I am trying to express right now.
With a Fk'n friend like him I don't need enemies.
Got off way to easy. POS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leominster, Wales Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man allegedly stabs three at bar - Sentinel & E... (Jun '08) May '12 none ya 61
No bail for man charged with attempted murder -... (Oct '10) Nov '10 confused 11
New Leominster Lowe's gives customers a sneak p... (Dec '07) Oct '10 Rico Suave 17
North Central Massachusetts Community Calendar ... (Oct '10) Oct '10 pat toms 3
North Central Massachusetts Community Calendar ... (Jul '10) Jul '10 An educated Voter 1
'Psychic healer' who claims he can cure cancer ... (Mar '10) Jun '10 eve 6
North Central Massachusetts Community Calendar ... (Apr '10) Apr '10 K Basque 1
•••

Leominster, Wales People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••