New protocol for handling money

New protocol for handling money

There are 6 comments on the Lowell Sun story from Sep 17, 2008, titled New protocol for handling money. In it, Lowell Sun reports that:

School employees now have new rules to follow when handling money after a former high- school secretary admitted stealing more than $10,000 from a student-activities fund.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lowell Sun.

fred

Marlborough, CT

#1 Sep 17, 2008
wow

“Enhydris chinensis”

Since: Jun 08

A day late and a dollar short!

#2 Sep 17, 2008
only 10,000?
anoymous

Pepperell, MA

#3 Sep 17, 2008
Have to wonder what the hiring process is
OldYankee

Concord, MA

#4 Sep 17, 2008
Should do some jail time too.
anoymous

Pepperell, MA

#5 Sep 18, 2008
OldYankee wrote:
Should do some jail time too.
Are you saying she was in jail and got a job with the school or are you a wise @##
OldYankee

Concord, MA

#6 Sep 22, 2008
anoymous wrote:
<quoted text>Are you saying she was in jail and got a job with the school or are you a wise @##
I am saying she should have been sentenced to serve some jail time for her stealing, not the lenient sentence that was given.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leominster, Wales Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man allegedly stabs three at bar - Sentinel & E... (Jun '08) May '12 none ya 61
News No bail for man charged with attempted murder -... (Oct '10) Nov '10 confused 11
News New Leominster Lowe's gives customers a sneak p... (Dec '07) Oct '10 Rico Suave 17
News North Central Massachusetts Community Calendar ... (Oct '10) Oct '10 pat toms 3
News North Central Massachusetts Community Calendar ... (Jul '10) Jul '10 An educated Voter 1
News 'Psychic healer' who claims he can cure cancer ... (Mar '10) Jun '10 eve 6
News North Central Massachusetts Community Calendar ... (Apr '10) Apr '10 K Basque 1
More from around the web