A little girl beaten, but unbroken

Full story: Lowell Sun 22
Rushing to the hospital emergency room where her 10-month-old daughter lay critically injured, Jean Armstrong's heart sank as she stared at the horrific sight before her. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
her

Windsor, CT

#21 Mar 28, 2008
I think a lot of women do make bad decisions in the men they choose. Take a look at the woman who's boyfriend kept abusing her son earlier this week, and she let it happen again and again. I mean no disrespect or ill will.

It is truly horrible that this family must go through this pain. I'm sure this mother is a strong woman, she would have to be. I would personally have probably shaken the boyfriend to death if I could have.

Still there are a lot of women out there that don't choose wisely. I believe that is what the writer above was trying to say. Protect yourself and your child. No one I don't believe ever expects these things to happen but they do. Its so sad.

Again my heart goes out to the family. I hope she makes a full recovery and this jerk gets what he deserves.
Chad Phillips

Queensbury, NY

#22 May 9, 2008
I love you guys more than anything! If you need anything you know I'm always here for ya. Don't you worrie, God is looking over us and that f*ck will get what's coming to him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leominster, Wales Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man allegedly stabs three at bar - Sentinel & E... (Jun '08) May '12 none ya 61
No bail for man charged with attempted murder -... (Oct '10) Nov '10 confused 11
New Leominster Lowe's gives customers a sneak p... (Dec '07) Oct '10 Rico Suave 17
North Central Massachusetts Community Calendar ... (Oct '10) Oct '10 pat toms 3
North Central Massachusetts Community Calendar ... (Jul '10) Jul '10 An educated Voter 1
'Psychic healer' who claims he can cure cancer ... (Mar '10) Jun '10 eve 6
North Central Massachusetts Community Calendar ... (Apr '10) Apr '10 K Basque 1
•••

Leominster, Wales People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••