Alleged Fitchburg bank robber wanted ...

Alleged Fitchburg bank robber wanted on 2 warrants - Sentinel &...

There are 13 comments on the Sentinel & Enterprise story from Oct 11, 2008, titled Alleged Fitchburg bank robber wanted on 2 warrants - Sentinel &.... In it, Sentinel & Enterprise reports that:

The Leominster woman arrested for allegedly committing an armed robbery at a Fitchburg bank Thursday is being held without bail until a December hearing, a Fitchburg District Court judge ordered Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sentinel & Enterprise.

gringo

Fitchburg, MA

#1 Oct 11, 2008
sorrenson,hmmmm,,no dont sound spanish to me,and here she is robbing stores and banks to satisfy her habbits"?>"
Sweeper

Fitchburg, MA

#2 Oct 11, 2008
gringo wrote:
sorrenson,hmmmm,,no dont sound spanish to me,and here she is robbing stores and banks to satisfy her habbits"?>"
Here you go tossing the race card in! What's a matter you can't get anywhere or anything with out the constant whine!
Anom

Fitchburg, MA

#3 Oct 11, 2008
Kind of all american girl you want to bring home to meet mom.....
Kim

Fitchburg, MA

#4 Oct 11, 2008
Hey, they didn't release her on "personal recognizance" again. I'm surprised.
mr big

Fitchburg, MA

#6 Oct 11, 2008
Anom wrote:
Kind of all american girl you want to bring home to meet mom.....
i brought her home for mom to meet ,..unfortunatly
mom did like her and my dad slapped me
annmaeft

United States

#7 Oct 11, 2008
keen observer wrote:
AS jtn say isn't it fit and fun in fitchburg
Thank goodness.
Raptor01

Fitchburg, MA

#8 Oct 11, 2008
She is also conected to a bank robbery in Leominster a few months ago, imagine that, she is still working(I mean walking) the streets
anon a mouse

United States

#9 Oct 11, 2008
She's either very brave or very stupid.
Try to think

Scituate, MA

#10 Oct 12, 2008
gringo wrote:
Names can be changed. Also, go back in her family far (I'll be it wouldn't be that far) enough and I'm sure there's some Hispanic ancestry there.
Fed Up

Peabody, MA

#11 Oct 12, 2008
anon a mouse wrote:
She's either very brave or very stupid.
Probably the latter. Might be gringo's sister.
gringo

Fitchburg, MA

#12 Oct 12, 2008
Try to think wrote:
<quoted text>
Names can be changed. Also, go back in her family far (I'll be it wouldn't be that far) enough and I'm sure there's some Hispanic ancestry there.
all i have to say about your post,is that your the stupidest person ive ever heard,why dont you say that when a white person mentions the latinos,im pretty sure there are spanish roots in all of you white people,the point is ,what does it all really mean,but you have to stand up on your own feet and stop looking at other peoples way of walking
gringo

Fitchburg, MA

#13 Oct 12, 2008
Fed Up wrote:
<quoted text>Probably the latter. Might be gringo's sister.
i thought it was your mami,yea the one that be hanging out in the corners to support yours and her own habbits
WOW

Northbridge, MA

#14 Oct 12, 2008
What a bunch of dumba** people!! I know sorenson she is as white as white can be, what the hell does race have to do with this!! Can't you people see that the court system is not giving out the proper time to these ex-cons they committ, recommitt crimes, and these LIFE APPOINTMENT JUDGES..are letting these people get away with it when are these judges going to do their job..GET THESE CRIMINALS OFF THE STREET......(Oh but she was turning her life around)LOL!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leominster, Wales Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man allegedly stabs three at bar - Sentinel & E... (Jun '08) May '12 none ya 61
News No bail for man charged with attempted murder -... (Oct '10) Nov '10 confused 11
News New Leominster Lowe's gives customers a sneak p... (Dec '07) Oct '10 Rico Suave 17
News North Central Massachusetts Community Calendar ... (Oct '10) Oct '10 pat toms 3
News North Central Massachusetts Community Calendar ... (Jul '10) Jul '10 An educated Voter 1
News 'Psychic healer' who claims he can cure cancer ... (Mar '10) Jun '10 eve 6
News North Central Massachusetts Community Calendar ... (Apr '10) Apr '10 K Basque 1
More from around the web