Two LifeFlighted after wreck - Sentinel & Enterprise

A 23-year-old driver and his 15-year-old passenger were taken by LifeFlight helicopter for trauma care Saturday morning after a car accident on Grant Street left them with serious head injuries, Police Lt. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
dangit

Arlington, MA

#21 Sep 23, 2008
gringo wrote:
<quoted text>i have to say ,you bypassed by far being an ignorant moron,why dont you grow up firstand then start posting something that makes sense
someone touched a nerve.....ANYBODY ELSE THINK GRINGO IS THE BABY-MOMMA

she-do-type-da-spanglish o-tay
Suzie Q - Leominster

Leominster, MA

#22 Sep 23, 2008
I live in the vicinity of where the driver lives on Biscayne. My kids ride their bikes on our street and it's very unsettling knowing that someone who has such disregard for other people's safety lives nearby. Grant Street is posted at 30 mph for a reason. I usually drive under 30 on Grant and Litchfield streets because I know there are families with young children living nearby. All too often, I've had to stop on a dime for a child running in the street after a ball or who's wiped out on their bike.
gringo

Fitchburg, MA

#23 Sep 23, 2008
sick of punks wrote:
<quoted text>Right on Pal, the little loser won't learn a thing, he hasn't before. No license while causing this accident. I guess that they don't put seat belts in Honda Chivics either. Ever see one of those rolling toilets go by with any of the excrement inside wearing a seat belt? They'll make sure their dope stash is secure but don't care if the passenger gets tossed out of the car.
I really think your a talking excrement, but thats just what I think,it wouldnt matter to dirtbags like you anyways,so keep being yourself
Jan

Plainville, CT

#24 Sep 23, 2008
dangit wrote:
lets get down to Brass Tacks here:
NO LIC., what do you want to bet he didn't have a valid Reg. or insurance on the vehicle......and just who do you think will be paying for the Ambulance/Helocopter Ride(s)
Lowell, Lawerence, Lynn,....now Leominster
the steady decline of a decent community
Just think of the beauty of the diversity these people bring to our community from Lowell, Lawrence and Lynn.
Reggie

Ridgefield, CT

#25 Sep 23, 2008
gringo wrote:
<quoted text>I really think your a talking excrement, but thats just what I think,it wouldnt matter to dirtbags like you anyways,so keep being yourself
In this case everything negative said here is true gringo, check the facts.Com ments are based on cold hard facts not stereotypes.But funny thing is, this dirtbag cocky arrogant punk crazy driver fits the stereotype.Dont blame us, blame HIM.
Boulder City

Damariscotta, ME

#26 Sep 23, 2008
I am a little bit confused.

The officer says that Colon, the driver was heading to UMASS Worcester for surgery, but the reporter stated that he walked away from the accident.

So what happened?

A. Did Colon walk away from the accident, hop a cab to Worcester, tell the cabbie "UMASS Medical Center, Surgery, Step on it?"

B. Did Colon get thrown into a Ambulance and go to the hospital bloodied?

C. Did the S & E reporter even know what was going on?

The way this was reported, it almost needed a score card to figure out who went to the hospital and who didn't..
dangit

Arlington, MA

#27 Sep 24, 2008
Jan wrote:
<quoted text>
Just think of the beauty of the diversity these people bring to our community from Lowell, Lawrence and Lynn.
-I loooooove the diversity.
-A school system I don't want my kids in.
-Paying beacoup-bucks for auto insurance, because they dont.

Think about what a "B E A Utiful" neighborhood it used to be near Saint Cecila's used to be. I don't feel bad for churches in general....but I feel bad for that one.
Fed Up

Amesbury, MA

#28 Sep 25, 2008
gringo wrote:
<quoted text>I really think your a talking excrement, but thats just what I think,it wouldnt matter to dirtbags like you anyways,so keep being yourself
Hey gringo boy, instead of calling people who don't like turdball names, why don't you expend a little energy to help these jerkoffs to be better people so maybe they won't get the majority of the citizens of the city ready to burn them at the stake. Or is it that you are one of them? You are always sticking up for the morons who break into peoples houses, rob people on the street and all those other minority community passtimes. Something wrong with you, boy ? You don't know right from wrong either? You think it's OK to rob and steal and sell dope and just act like a complete jerk?
Concerned Citizen 3

Bolton, MA

#29 Sep 25, 2008
Brendan wrote:
According to wittneses the driver didnt walk away he ran away from the wreck and left his buddy bleeding in the road.Right in front of houses on a busy street.He didnt go the nearby houses for help he ran home and hid in woods and the police dog had to find him hiding.This driver already lost his license and drove anyways.Nieghbors alway s yell at him too slow down but he screeches around corners and drives like a bat out of hell.Hes always an accedent wating to happen.When hes out of the hospital he needs to spend a lot of time in a jail cell.Hope other kids learn from this because i dont think this jerk will even now. sad
This kids sounds like an idiot and is lucky he didn't kill himself, the passenger or anyone else on the street! Take his license for good!
Concerned Citizen 3

Bolton, MA

#30 Sep 25, 2008
Reggie wrote:
<quoted text>
He would be the one.Did it to every body. Open your wallets taxpayers. Just found out he has a BabyMomma and baby we'll be supoorting from now on.Heck, maybe we already are.Like jtn would say, isnt it fun and fit in Leom.
SOOOO TRUE!
Concerned Citizen 3

Bolton, MA

#31 Sep 25, 2008
gringo wrote:
Face it, this guy is a loser and deserves everything that is being said.
curious

Leominster, MA

#32 Dec 3, 2008
I wonder what ever happened to Luis Colon? I haven't seen him - or his girlfriend for that matter - in the neighborhood for at least a month. Happy to say that his cousin is doing well. He was an innocent victim in this. Anyway- I would love to hear some follow-up on where Luis is these days. Also, please realize that his license could be taken away for good and he would still drive. He just doesn't care - and I am sure there are plenty more like him on the streets
me again

Daytona Beach, FL

#33 Dec 4, 2008
curious wrote:
I wonder what ever happened to Luis Colon? I haven't seen him - or his girlfriend for that matter - in the neighborhood for at least a month. Happy to say that his cousin is doing well. He was an innocent victim in this. Anyway- I would love to hear some follow-up on where Luis is these days. Also, please realize that his license could be taken away for good and he would still drive. He just doesn't care - and I am sure there are plenty more like him on the streets
what would that matter to you anyways?,is he your son or related to care so much,but I guess that people like you thats all you know how to do,judge people like if your God,all I have else to say is change your ways or youll be suffering very vast consequenses at the long run!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leominster, Wales Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man allegedly stabs three at bar - Sentinel & E... (Jun '08) May '12 none ya 61
No bail for man charged with attempted murder -... (Oct '10) Nov '10 confused 11
New Leominster Lowe's gives customers a sneak p... (Dec '07) Oct '10 Rico Suave 17
North Central Massachusetts Community Calendar ... (Oct '10) Oct '10 pat toms 3
North Central Massachusetts Community Calendar ... (Jul '10) Jul '10 An educated Voter 1
'Psychic healer' who claims he can cure cancer ... (Mar '10) Jun '10 eve 6
North Central Massachusetts Community Calendar ... (Apr '10) Apr '10 K Basque 1
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:35 pm PST