Driver in serious car crash released from hospital - Sentinel &...

The driver in Saturday's serious car wreck has been released from UMass Memorial Medical Center in Worcester, according to Leominster Police Lt. Full Story
Concerned citizen

Cambridge, MA

#1 Sep 23, 2008
Can you imagine this character Colon almost killing his cousin and then taking off so he won't get caught for driving without a license. I'd love to know what country Mr. Colon comes from.
Reggie

Ridgefield, CT

#2 Sep 23, 2008
Concerned citizen wrote:
Can you imagine this character Colon almost killing his cousin and then taking off so he won't get caught for driving without a license. I'd love to know what country Mr. Colon comes from.
I think we know what country he comes from.Hint: it's a territory.Right Gringo?
Emily

Concord, MA

#3 Sep 23, 2008
Yes, well hopefully it is straight home and then straight to court, followed by straight to Jail, never to drive again.

SHAME ON HIM!

He deserves all that he gets and I hope the DA presses every charge imaginable.

Family or not, what he did is just wrong!

If this is what he would do to his own family, imagine the possibilities of dispacable things he is probably capable of!
LOCK HIM UP
jon

Gardner, MA

#4 Sep 23, 2008
maybe we should conduct protests in front of his house every night like they do to the anthony family in orlando fl.
Concerned Citizen

Essex, MA

#5 Sep 23, 2008
Jon, how dare you suggest such a thing you racist.
Emily

Peabody, MA

#6 Sep 24, 2008
Concerned Citizen wrote:
Jon, how dare you suggest such a thing you racist.
Not racism.

Do you even know what the Anthony case is all about?
Concerned citizen

Cambridge, MA

#7 Sep 24, 2008
emily, I'm being sarcastic, lighten up.
Lola

Stoughton, MA

#8 Sep 24, 2008
I was just reading another article in the S&E about how multiple residents on or around the Grant St. area have complained to the Leominster PD about people speeding, one person complained about Mr. Colon directly. They say nothing has been done and one woman is scared to pull out of her driveway, worrying to get clipped by a speeding driver. The police should do something immediately to prevent this from happening again, next time to someone innocent.
By the way, who do you think is paying for Mr. Colons and his cousins medical bills? No license usually = no insurance.
Whats the Anthony case?

Since: Mar 08

Princeton, MA

#9 Sep 24, 2008
Why wasn't he arrested at the accident, instead of
being released ? He has a record of past convictions. Law enforcement, NOT!
Emily

Concord, MA

#10 Sep 24, 2008
Lola wrote:
Whats the Anthony case?
This is a sad case invloving a Missing little girl, confirmed dead by investigators who are convinced it was her Mom. SO, the press and media are converged on the mothers parents house just waiting like vultures.

Here is a link to FOX News on the case.
http://www.foxnews.com/ontherecord/caylee/ind...

It is a sad sad case and not relavant to this story, but I do see the awkward humor he was envoking. His comment was directed at the media vultures hanging out and nothing more.
Lola

Stoughton, MA

#11 Sep 24, 2008
Thanks Emily. I'm going to look it up later.
scavenger

Georgetown, MA

#12 Sep 28, 2008
Keep you Hondas chained to a tree, this jerkoff will be looking for a new lowrider.
Brendan

Ridgefield, CT

#13 Sep 28, 2008
Word on the street is the passenger pretty much lost his face, his nose was scraped or ripped in the wreck.And this a-hole driver has not been charged with anything.And hes back out on the streets again.How long before this a-hole starts driving again.Like scavengar says keep your honda chained to atree.Ghetto boy is on the loose again.Kids, cover your noses.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leominster, Wales Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man allegedly stabs three at bar - Sentinel & E... (Jun '08) May '12 none ya 61
No bail for man charged with attempted murder -... (Oct '10) Nov '10 confused 11
New Leominster Lowe's gives customers a sneak p... (Dec '07) Oct '10 Rico Suave 17
North Central Massachusetts Community Calendar ... (Oct '10) Oct '10 pat toms 3
North Central Massachusetts Community Calendar ... (Jul '10) Jul '10 An educated Voter 1
'Psychic healer' who claims he can cure cancer ... (Mar '10) Jun '10 eve 6
North Central Massachusetts Community Calendar ... (Apr '10) Apr '10 K Basque 1
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:33 pm PST