Woman, 80, faces deportation from U.K.

Full story: The Mississippi Press

A U.S. citizen who moved to Scotland at the start of the Great Depression said Friday that she could be deported from Britain as an illegal immigrant and was scared of returning to an America she didn't ...

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
SPECIAL BRANCH

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2007

NO KEEP HER IN UNITED KINGDOM SHE OBVIOUSLY APPRECIATES IT HERE.....SHE SHOULD BE GIVEN CITIZENSHIP HERE.....IN UNITED KINGDOM....
exiled in 1716

Fort Gratiot, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2007

She should be forced to visit her native Detroit for one day (or night!). If she survives her visit to the big "D", grant her citizenship and I bet she'll never leave Scotland again!!
SPECIAL BRANCH

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2007

exiled in 1716 wrote:
She should be forced to visit her native Detroit for one day (or night!). If she survives her visit to the big "D", grant her citizenship and I bet she'll never leave Scotland again!!
WELL SAID I AGREE...BUTAS SHE IS SO OLD ILL PASS THIS TIME AND WOULD JUST GRANT HER CITIZENSHIP....BUT YOU ARE RIGHT ALOT PEOPLE NEED TO SEE USA FOR WHAT IT REALLY IS ....THEN THEY WOULD LEAVE USA AND NEVER GO BACK....WELL SAID TO YOU....
ETurnage

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2007

SPECIAL BRANCH wrote:
<quoted text>WELL SAID I AGREE...BUTAS SHE IS SO OLD ILL PASS THIS TIME AND WOULD JUST GRANT HER CITIZENSHIP....BUT YOU ARE RIGHT ALOT PEOPLE NEED TO SEE USA FOR WHAT IT REALLY IS ....THEN THEY WOULD LEAVE USA AND NEVER GO BACK....WELL SAID TO YOU....
Hey Muhamed. whats happening in the I hate America camp? You been getting any lately or has your camel cut you off? Ooop's, sorry about that Great Britain would'nt allow you to bring your wife into the country.Make sure you keep your cab clean.

“Not Austrian, don't start!”

Since: Apr 07

Bedford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2007

SPECIAL BRANCH wrote:
<quoted text>WELL SAID I AGREE...BUTAS SHE IS SO OLD ILL PASS THIS TIME AND WOULD JUST GRANT HER CITIZENSHIP....BUT YOU ARE RIGHT ALOT PEOPLE NEED TO SEE USA FOR WHAT IT REALLY IS ....THEN THEY WOULD LEAVE USA AND NEVER GO BACK....WELL SAID TO YOU....
I reckon you should be deported. RAPIDLY!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Kirriemuir, Scotland Discussions

Search the Kirriemuir, Scotland Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
AC/DC's Bon Scott to have statue erected in Kir... (Sep '12) Jun '13 Joy Division 3
Couple jailed for child abuse at Haut de la Gar... (Jan '11) Jan '11 fears 1
Children's faces 'rubbed in urine' (Nov '10) Nov '10 NW Hominid 1
Successful Cat Food Appeal by Easy Walkers an a... (Jan '10) Jan '10 Claire Mac 1
AC/DC gets politicians' approval (Dec '08) Mar '09 Takkie Brasi 7
bon scott (Nov '08) Nov '08 ann 1
Woman, 80, Faces Deportation From U.K. (Jun '07) Jul '07 darkgold 5
•••
•••
•••
•••