Kirstie Mccoll

Hull, UK

#1 Jan 22, 2013
Truth Juice Presents:
A talk by Gary:of the Craven Family on Debt and Bailiff Issues
This talk and presentation will help you understand how YOU, can deal lawfully, with any issues you may have regarding debt/bailiffs, and the stress/fear it causes. Please bring your letters with you, advice and help can be sought on the night, and will result in ongoing support.
Dealing with Bailiffs/Debt Collectors!
Having problems with Bailiffs/Debt Collectors? Worried, stressed, feeling threatened? Donít be, I will show you how to rid yourself of these disgusting parasites in one easy step. I will show you the power YOU have in dealing with these people. We will help and support you if youíre not sure what to do. It will never cost you a penny.
Gary: of the Craven Family
Date/Venue:
Wednesday 30th January 2013
Ď@ Quaker Meeting Rooms, Bean Street, Anlaby Road (opp hospital), Hull, HU3 2PR..(Big hall on right at the bottom).í
Doors open 7pm start time 7.30pm.
£3 on the door (under 16ís free). Or whatever you can afford (even if thatís nothing). Truth Juice is NON PROFIT MAKING, and ALL monies are put back into the organisation of future talks/presentations.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingston Upon Hull, England Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
weed, diaz, nitraz (Jan '13) Feb '15 wastelandpanda 18
Looking for Fun. Feb '15 Sexy Al 1
looking for a master Feb '15 hard cock 2
bi sub Jan '15 james 1
Creamfields Gay Scene Jan '15 Benj_1993 1
Hull sex (Sep '13) Jun '14 Maca16 8
Looking for a sub (Mar '13) May '14 James 9
More from around the web