Halesowen Yemeni Association backs committee member guilty of...

Aug 24, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Halesowennews.co.uk

Wail Shaddad, from Drews Holloway, was a ringleader of an armed mob who attacked three men and a woman two years ago in Halesowen.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Sep 18, 2012
this is bull

Dudley, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

Judged:

Ring leader????, this guy was protecting himself from racist football hooligans.... Armed mob????, The halesowen News is not putting full story and versions of events, as they say you should never believe anything you read in a newspaper...
The truth

Birmingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

dear bullshit

These so called racist football hooligans were actually two grand parents, a man with a mental health problem and a 16 year old boy and his girlfriend. Yes sounds like racist football hooligans.No and you should never believe what you read on the net.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Halesowen, England Discussions

Search the Halesowen, England Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
We'll scrap car parking charges, Dudley's Tory ... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Faloola Chong 1
Birmingham hero soldier who saved three Afghan ... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Sinn 1
should the six week school holiday be scrapped Jul '12 play ground britain 0
Council offers free festive parking on Saturday... (Nov '11) Nov '11 What the Farouk 1
Parking bans planned for Halesowen streets (Mar '11) Mar '11 Jay Jay 1
Tributes to brave Tyler (Jan '11) Jan '11 Anonymous 1
Missing cat reunited with owner after 11 years (Jan '11) Jan '11 Cat Tastrafee 11
•••
•••