Boy guilty of killing egg thrower

Full story: BBC

A 16-year-old boy has been found guilty of killing a neighbour after he is believed to have thrown an egg at the window of a family home.
Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Nov 29, 2006
donna

Peterborough, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2006

he should of been found guilty of murder as that is what he done he killed a diamond of a greezer and left hes little girl with out a dad and hes goin 2 be out by time hes 20 ive know people 2 get longer for lesser things wheres the justics in that
Chrysti Horler

Peterborough, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2006

I feel that the verdict that was delivered do not send out the right message to other youths that carry knives, my brother was taken away from us over an egg where is the justice for his daughter.
My brother was made out to be a bad person and he's not, if you knew him you liked him he got on with everybody..
The lad could only get a min of 3years and be out by the time he is 20 and start his life over, my brother cant,we could except manslaughter if we thought he was'nt getting the lessor sentance which we believe he is.
There is no justice for our family and most of all his 7yr old daughter in this verdict.
Bullying was mentioned alot through-out the trial, well everybody at some point in the life go through it, we've had it ourself's, the area we live in is no where near as bad as it was made out to be, i've lived here all my life, even i went through a stage of being bullied myself at middle school, so i say that it's NOT a reason to go out with a knife and take someone's life,someone's son, brother,someone's DADDY and good friend. i've lost 2brothers now and miss them so much, but i know they are together now watching over us.
chrysti horler

Peterborough, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2006

Chriss lightening was sentanced on 27th nov and only got 4years to be spent not in a jail but in sum secure unit so he can have schooling and maybe go to uni after his sentance as he's only got 2serve half of it, where is the justice for my brother and family in this sentance... he should have been sent to a young offenders prison.
the legal system in this case is wrong, there is no closure for us wot so ever.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Great Yarmouth, England Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Great Yarmouth Borough Council to pay new chief... Jul 31 Ernest Anthony Smith 1
No further action taken against Great Yarmouth ... May '14 Sol 1
Looking for long lost friends (Jan '14) Jan '14 Hanna smith 1
River Yare; looking for boat trips/hire from ri... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Gavin 1
Belton couple thank hospital staff who saved pr... (Jul '13) Jul '13 nurseamyg 2
Bowbridge Hotel (Aug '09) Jul '13 STEFAN VAN LEEUWEN 2
National Adult Learners' Week to celebrate the ... (May '13) May '13 Bill Chapman 1

Search the Great Yarmouth, England Forum:
•••