Prologue: Have Dryden, Cortland County, and/or Bush Nazis anywhere show forth pictures of Bush Daddy's work so it will not benefit him; especially pictures of Sarah Hajney's and Jennifer Bolduc's bodies after they tried to put them through a woodchipper. If you can blame it on Bush Daddy, collect the nearly indestructible Anthrax spores from the AIDS treatment centers of the eighties and early nineties to prove that AIDS was and probably still is Anthrax. Just saw Bush Daddy on Larry King Live, 4/23, talking about his daughter dying of leukemia. Here he told me she was committed to an institution where she was murdered because she said that he was stupid... As you should know, the lawless Jacob has said that he had his mother killed when she denounced his coprophagia.... In a repeat of the WTC disaster, the Virginia Tech shootings were a response to my writing about the lawless Supreme One, "Messiah Tootsie.." on Feb. 19th &April 7th... "Do something, whether good or bad so that we may be dismayed and filled with fear. Behold, you are less than nothing, and your works are utterly worthless; he who chooses you is detestable." (Is. 41:23-24)

"Woe to those who feel secure on Mount Samaria, you notable men of the foremost nation.(Amos 6:1-14) Wicked men are found among my people. They set a trap, they catch men. They know no bounds in deeds of wickedness. Shall I not punish them for these things?" (Jer. 5:26, 28-29) Last night Bush Daddy, the lawless Jacob explained that his Supreme One, the pride of the lawless Jacob; i.e. "Messiah Tootsie.." (see below); who has been more or less legally using the medical license of a Greek doctor with a similar name since the first Bush administration, is just the "tip of an iceberg" of corruption within the medical field; i.e. those posing as good Samaritans....

This lawlessness will continue to flourish until Bush Daddy's Supreme One is taken out of the way, and Bush Daddy is revealed as the man of lawlessness, the son of perdition.(2 Thess. 2:7, 3)

I can't reach NYC IMC since the Bush Nazis made NYC their poophole and pooped on it by knocking those two buildings down(See Messiah Tootsie? Messiah Exarchou? There Ain't No Difference Between the Two; Do Something! Quick! 9/11/01; and Delusions of War. I have just finished reposting the last two, and the Bush Nazis knocked those buildings down within hours of my posting the first one...

(From The Lord's Press Release 4/7*****Bobby Meade) Note that there are few comments on this anywhere; thus it is probably best to be silent in the Lord's presence.