Police station could remain closed

Police station could remain closed

There are 1 comment on the Salisbury Journal story from May 12, 2011, titled Police station could remain closed. In it, Salisbury Journal reports that:

FEARS have been raised that Fordingbridge 's 154-year-old police station could be lost following savage cuts to Hampshire's policing budget.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Salisbury Journal.

James Clover

Gosport, UK

#1 May 24, 2011
Why would Fordingbridge need a Police Station, it hasn't had a Police Force (Service) for years?
Putting aside the towns very high figure for capital crimes, how is it that any Tom or Dick can strip the lead of the Town's roofs without hindrance?
Simple really, because there aint nobody to stop them anymore, folks and Tom & Dick know this.

We never see a Policeman on the Eastcliff of Bournemouth, so what chance does Fordingbridge have when it comes down to it?

Regards,

JVC.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fordingbridge, England Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Illegal workers deported (Mar '13) Mar '13 tomin cali 15
News AN inspector is set to visit Fordingbridge on M... (Mar '13) Mar '13 James V Clover 1
News Firefighter was first on scene at Burgate House (Nov '12) Nov '12 Dennis 1
News Major search for missing Mavis (Nov '11) Jan '12 Eliane 2
News Sandy Balls wins award (Feb '11) Feb '11 James Clover 1
News Are pony plaits the work of pagans? (Oct '10) Oct '10 I bet a Djinn don... 6
News Calls grow to make New Forest danger road safer (Feb '09) Feb '09 Less than perfect 2
More from around the web