Teacher accused of abducting 14-year-old girl

Feb 18, 2011 Full story: Dailyecho.co.uk 67

A teacher has been charged with kidnapping a child. Nicholas Haines, 30, who teaches at The Romsey School in Romsey, also faces an allegation of sexual activity involving a 14-year-old girl.

Read more
T_Breem

Wolverhampton, UK

#44 Feb 2, 2012
I have no clue
Nancyboy

Glastonbury, UK

#45 Feb 2, 2012
T_Breem wrote:
I have no clue
T_Breem was from Plymouth... All in the detail!
Nancyboy

Glastonbury, UK

#46 Feb 2, 2012
If someone knows the 'truth' they should share it, instead of shooting people down. Unless, they do not know what happened and are being stubborn with their own opinion...
Anon

Sheffield, UK

#47 Sep 28, 2012
Nancyboy wrote:
If someone knows the 'truth' they should share it, instead of shooting people down. Unless, they do not know what happened and are being stubborn with their own opinion...
The truth is that he was sentanced to a year in prison after pleading guilty to sexual contact with a minor. He served about 4 months and was then released on licence. He has been placed on the sex offenders register for ten years.
The echo did sensationlise the story but the bare bones of it were true. A man in a position of trust and authority behaved appallingly and was punished for this crime.
I knew this man for many years and was shocked and disgusted by his actions but not entirely surprised as he was not the 'nice guy' he appeared to be, his actions towards a friend of mine proved that.
Mrs Robins

Lickey, UK

#48 Sep 28, 2012
He was my teacher in School, before he went to Romsey School. I think it's unfair that he's been penalised so harshly for this. Admittedly, what he did was wrong, but I remember just how many girls at school would throw themselves at him daily. It must be hard to resist that for too long, especially when you're in such close proximity all the time. It's kind of like inter-office dating to me. At 14, this girl was old enough to understand the implications, as was he. If both were ok with what was happening, then why is he the only one being punished? She knew as much as he did about what could happen.
Yes, sometimes kids are groomed, and sometimes they have teachers who are warped in the head and abuse trust. But he's not one of those guys. He's no predator. Things happen sometimes.
sam

Worthing, UK

#49 Sep 28, 2012
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth is that he was sentanced to a year in prison after pleading guilty to sexual contact with a minor. He served about 4 months and was then released on licence. He has been placed on the sex offenders register for ten years.
The echo did sensationlise the story but the bare bones of it were true. A man in a position of trust and authority behaved appallingly and was punished for this crime.
I knew this man for many years and was shocked and disgusted by his actions but not entirely surprised as he was not the 'nice guy' he appeared to be, his actions towards a friend of mine proved that.
and who might you be exactly?
amos

Worthing, UK

#50 Sep 28, 2012
why the f**k are some of you so nasty and judgemental?! I'll tell you why because you have nothing better to do in your own lifes than to stick your noeses into a story that you dont even know the truth about! go and get yourselves a life and mind your own bloody buisness!
Paul Hk

Southampton, UK

#51 Sep 29, 2012
This case is now closed and over.
Paul R

Newport, UK

#52 Oct 4, 2012
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Please keep your personal feelings to yourself. They can and have clouded your judgement here.
Mum

UK

#53 Jan 7, 2013
I have to say, I worked with this man at The Romsey School He was the most sweetest teacher there. He was most definitely hounded by girls (young and old) but kept professional at all times. It is in my opinion that the girl in question knew exactly what she was doing and it was her parents that reported him when they found out. I'm in total agreeance that what he did was wrong and should not have happened but feel his sentencing was far too harsh! There have been other stories of late with men and pictures of young girls on their computers, these men are still walking the streets and have got away with it. There is no consistency in the sentencing for these crimes. I wish Nick all the best for the future and hope he can continue his life without being judged x
Dial M For Murder

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#54 Jan 12, 2013
OMG, I am going to petition my government to stop sending our kids to your perverted country.
What a sick, morally decadent country is England!

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#55 Jan 12, 2013
Dial M For Murder wrote:
OMG, I am going to petition my government to stop sending our kids to your perverted country.
What a sick, morally decadent country is England!
yes please do.
while your at it could you petition other third world countries governments to stop sending people here?
especially the Pakistani government,because Pakistani taxi drivers/kebab shop workers are a bit too over fond of the gang rape of British children.
thanks.
Dial M For Manhood

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#56 Jan 12, 2013
mikev483 wrote:
<quoted text>
yes please do.
while your at it could you petition other third world countries governments to stop sending people here?
especially the Pakistani government,because Pakistani taxi drivers/kebab shop workers are a bit too over fond of the gang rape of British children.
thanks.
Hahahehe, Mike you'll be telling us Sir Jimmy Savile is from Bradford and has a daddy called Abdulla Singh!
Face the reality like a real man.
Let gay marriage be the norm of your decadent culture.
Legalise gay sex in your public parks (say nothing of your pub toilets).

Location hidden

#57 Jan 13, 2013
Dial M For Manhood wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahehe, Mike you'll be telling us Sir Jimmy Savile is from Bradford and has a daddy called Abdulla Singh!
Face the reality like a real man.
Let gay marriage be the norm of your decadent culture.
Legalise gay sex in your public parks (say nothing of your pub toilets).
ill have to take your word on where you have had sex.

yes of course there are NO paedophile in "Asia" are there?
The Middle Line I Stand

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#58 Jan 13, 2013
mikev483 wrote:
<quoted text>
ill have to take your word on where you have had sex.
yes of course there are NO paedophile in "Asia" are there?
Of course there are pedophiles in Asia.
Most of them are on the run from your UK cops.

Paul Gatt was in Vietnam before the local Vietcon cops got to his little tail. I understand 'Gary Glitter' is again been arrested, related to the Sir Jimmy Savile case.

Bang_kok as you well know is an Asian pedo cities funded and build by UK sex tourism.

Location hidden

#59 Jan 13, 2013
The Middle Line I Stand wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course there are pedophiles in Asia.
Most of them are on the run from your UK cops.
Paul Gatt was in Vietnam before the local Vietcon cops got to his little tail. I understand 'Gary Glitter' is again been arrested, related to the Sir Jimmy Savile case.
Bang_kok as you well know is an Asian pedo cities funded and build by UK sex tourism.
what? you have information of Asian taxi drivers from UK on the run in Asia,avoiding the consequence's of gang raping British children?

you must inform the police immediately!
Laura C

Stockton-on-tees, UK

#60 Feb 9, 2013
He was my tutor for 3 years before going to Romsey. He was by far one of the best teachers Ive had.
He was a very good looking man and I witnessed daily girls throwing themselves at him. I highly doubt he done anything wrong. Tabloids go on a media frenzy and people sit there and judge without knowing the person. He helped me A LOT through school. Its a shame his life has now been ruined by some childish girl who probably made this up out of spite due to not getting the attention that she wanted.
Maybe you should have a think about how malicious young girls can be and take it into consideration before having such a harsh opinion on the situation
Davis

UK

#61 Feb 11, 2013
ALL white's are pedo

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#62 Feb 14, 2013
Perverts wrote:
What is with all these schoolteachers having sex with all their young students lately?
The horn.

“This way please...”

Since: Feb 13

Jupiter expelled me,now Venus.

#63 Feb 14, 2013
Tootrue wrote:
This is not the first time this girl has reported things like this to the police. Is she just very unlucky or does she go looking for it?
Hmm...quite!

Lets hope you do not have children.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fareham, England Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'He showed me great kindness and strength': Tri... Jan '15 Print the facts 1
Parking Permits in Fareham (Sep '13) Sep '13 54ESR 1
News Fight against late nigth parking charges (Aug '13) Aug '13 Gwydion 6
News Hear about past 12 months at Fareham Borough Co... (Jun '13) Jun '13 gevelarrrr 1
National Garden Scheme Open Weekend Saturday 29... (Jun '13) Jun '13 pet12750 1
News Travelodge seeking new site in Winchester area (Jun '13) Jun '13 michael fashion 3
News Tesco sets its sights on Rowner estate (Nov '09) Apr '13 Common Purpose 13
More from around the web