looking for my long lost farther

#1 Aug 29, 2011
hi a heartfelt plea to the people of Belfast from a desperate daughter KAREN MARY GRAHAM born 27/05/72 Michelle beradette Graham 1/8/71
can any1 help me!!!! i'm desperately trying to find my father who i havn't seen for 35 yrs, n been searching for for the last 20yrs.
His name
HARRY (maybe short for) JAMES BARTHOLOMEW ALYSIOUS GRAHAM bn approx 1940's upto 1950.
He was born in belfast and had approx... 4-5 siblings his mother re-married and had another approx 4 children surname MCCRUM, do not know of any of their christian names other than 1 possibly called JIMMY. Harry crossed the water to Heysham Harbour in the 60's, he met my mother MARGARET GRAHAM either in Morecambe or possibly Blackpool where her parents THOMAS & LEIGH GRAHAM lived. We lived in Morecambe approx late 60's early 70's. He worked The Midland [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Enniskillen, Northern Ireland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Video: Boehner: "Maybe" I'll lose my job over i... (Jun '13) Oct '15 Keynes 23
News Kremlin TV (Mar '15) Mar '15 PORKO WAR CRIMINAL 4
13-year-old boy critical after incident at school (Feb '15) Feb '15 donna 1
News Troubles prosecutions call slammed (Nov '13) Nov '14 Razor Wit 4
News To say Michael Collins was a peacemaker is humb... (Aug '07) Dec '13 Jake 19
News Orange memorial for murdered men (Nov '13) Nov '13 Erskine 1
News Is Harper's Syria strategy wrong-headed? (Jun '13) Sep '13 rtloder 98
More from around the web