Eight men accused of attempted murder in Keighley street brawl

Oct 6, 2010 Full story: Thetelegraphand Argus 5,377

Eight men - " including four brothers - " have gone on trial accused of attempted murder during serious street violence in Keighley .

Read more
respect

UK

#3408 Jan 4, 2013
reggy from sheffied was there to with the topenders and sulyman khans brother came down to the bold 1 and did you see the guy with the black eye he looked evil i wouldnt dare mess with him
jam slag

UK

#3409 Jan 4, 2013
clearly if the topend and botom end can finish jamatys off whenever they want so wat are the waiting for
im frum bfd 3

UK

#3410 Jan 4, 2013
U keefly guys especially u lot hu chat shit about each brother personally frum my point of view ur all piggs and rats on dis hype u mke bulshyt up an write it n dis why dnt u comfront each other I kno.all the stories abwt all the wannabies frum cark road bottom end and top end is the dad of keefly I dnt even chyll wiv da manz frum dr but everi1 knows so y u all hypin on dis boiz stop luttin fake names y dnt u say to each others faces everi1 sgud get along I undastand u got beef but u lot take it on dis neespaper bulshyt get off dis an b men u bak biting byches face to face u kno ur pussys we all.kno.whych firm runs keefly t
K town bloods

London, UK

#3411 Jan 5, 2013
Topenderz want jamati out so they can run mosque, dat sounds really gud.lol 1 chor for another 1.
Attique rasab

UK

#3412 Jan 5, 2013
Stop talking shit !!!! Top end belongs to me now
Individual successor

Canterbury, UK

#3414 Jan 5, 2013
im frum bfd 3 wrote:
U keefly guys especially u lot hu chat shit about each brother personally frum my point of view ur all piggs and rats on dis hype u mke bulshyt up an write it n dis why dnt u comfront each other I kno.all the stories abwt all the wannabies frum cark road bottom end and top end is the dad of keefly I dnt even chyll wiv da manz frum dr but everi1 knows so y u all hypin on dis boiz stop luttin fake names y dnt u say to each others faces everi1 sgud get along I undastand u got beef but u lot take it on dis neespaper bulshyt get off dis an b men u bak biting byches face to face u kno ur pussys we all.kno.whych firm runs keefly t
You seriously need to leAn how to spell damn u can't even spell slang, lol and slang word aint even real
Individual successor

Canterbury, UK

#3415 Jan 5, 2013
Justice for kaddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Its irrelevant on who started the killings, if u know the history, u will know that the lads that were killed were never the targets, its wrong to put familys thru all the heartache. Monkey was just a brain dead muppet, Jez and boldy were the ones that pulled the strings, yet poor Yass paid for it with his life
So when Yassar got shot (may all hive him janat and sabbar to his family) who wax the bullet for, PK?
Individual successor

Canterbury, UK

#3416 Jan 5, 2013
Is PK out yet he used to drive that Lexus l400 with MIDAS no plate back in the days
Attique rasab

UK

#3417 Jan 5, 2013
I'm the new daddy come on who wants me then
unknown

Leeds, UK

#3418 Jan 5, 2013
Attique rasab wrote:
I'm the new daddy come on who wants me then
abay oh vinegar chor harami bala pehlvan ka kutta hai tu tera paap rasab shakeel ke wife ko toktha raha hai aur jamatti chor toh rasab b commity mein hai woh harami chor dow foot ke harami pehlay height kar pir badmashi kar mein suna teri maa randi thi aur ab teri behen(wardle cresent) ke randi hai.im warning you dwarfs get that rasab out of there before he get slapped abt hes a muppet for jammattis and abid harami chup kar kay challa jah varna mehnga paray gah tujay harami badashi masjid mein dekhata hai apnay faltu kutay sambal woh bagga aur charlie aur bakey kutto ko.advice leave quietly it is a mosque not you dads mazar were mujra is done the community has paid towards it and must hav a say in it and the final decision jammati out
Public voice

London, UK

#3419 Jan 5, 2013
public wrote:
what about abid councillor he's the one that started it by refusing to leave. the prick councillor stole 200 chairs from mosque and sold them for 7 each and kept the money him self when they were clearly not for sale he also stole 7500 in ramazam and also it says in the mosque constitution any one involved in politics is not allowed to be a mosque comity member and the jamaty family are the ones who started the trend off of bringing gangs in mosque remember when the jamaty came to mosque wearing vests bullying every1 if you ask me the topend and bottom end came in like knights in shining armour abid is a gangster he gets peoples cars burned he drive in a covy of 7 cars all tooled up looking for a fight MASITY MEY SHOR ABID HUSSAIN HEY CHOR
Shows how ill informed and illiterate you are, the ones you call shinning knights are convicted drug dealers and thugs, as a five times namzi, i ask who the hell do theses thugs think they are to try and dictate the running of "OUR" masjid. Most of them probably dont even know the namaz, never mind read it. As for those people they were acting on behalf of, they too have shown their colours. When things dont go their way, these are the people they turn to. I say to Muther Khan, stick to what your good at, selling drugs out of your taxi.
rja barat

Bradford, UK

#3420 Jan 5, 2013
hanz wrote:
<quoted text>
The day will come when we do, look at how you have made what were nice neighbourhoods into slums, dirt and rubbish on all the streets, a drug dealer at every corner. Driving your cars with no care if you kill someone. Few of you work, the ones with money earn it from crime, the others just beg off the state. Ho yes they day will come when we make you
Your government brought us here cos u was on ur asses after WW2 we made ur industrial factories work and 99% of benefit claims are made by your own kind!! we live in house pretty sure you lot live on block of flats estates pal their the slums. we got cars we pay our taxes u lot sponge off a free bus pass how about you fix ur own kind and stop passing the blame on ya clueless git
Mast jatt

London, UK

#3422 Jan 5, 2013
Muthar na bashutar nikli kya. Thinks hes bad man with his hired faggotts and has beens. Shoutin n disrespecting masjid. Neva cn dese faggotts in masjid normally like saja bala o foxi. Bin drinkin n snortin coke all nit in muthars house thurs nit. Dont wori keighley gna mke example of dese fools. N muthar watch ya wife haiiiiiiiiii gna show her propa man. Jamatis 4 lyf!!!!!!! Faisal.
Real truth

Sheffield, UK

#3423 Jan 5, 2013
unknown wrote:
<quoted text>. Why r gangsters involved in mosque committee. Where are all the actual real sharif people.
because abid is the biggest gangster an he runs the mosque next Friday we will see how he steps in mosque abid your days are over robing the mosque
Muthar khan

UK

#3424 Jan 5, 2013
Am the new wannabe gangster !!
Midzy

Tunbridge Wells, UK

#3427 Jan 5, 2013
Arfy wrote:
<quoted text>. It was ur mum and dad u crank wt u tryn to do scare people did reggae from sheff shag ur sister and Sulaymaniyah khan shag ur mum hahaha top end can team up with any 1 they still pussys
WELL SAID
2 PAC

London, UK

#3428 Jan 5, 2013
Am back all you plastic gangsters
burnley boys

London, UK

#3429 Jan 5, 2013
Do the crime n serve ur time. Like monkey. Stand up none of U R real . U cyber gangsters!!*!!
Attique rasab

UK

#3430 Jan 5, 2013
No one knows me And what I could do - I am the best ever ..... Don't test me , me and my brothers who are locked will be running things soon , not long now .. We are the A team . Rasab bros all the way
Real truth

UK

#3431 Jan 5, 2013
Real truth wrote:
<quoted text> because abid is the biggest gangster an he runs the mosque next Friday we will see how he steps in mosque abid your days are over robing the mosque
so u wana get rid of abid and u aalma crew led by muthar gna rob masjid nw to pay off his confiscation. U all a bunch of idiots. Not a ball between saj foxi muthar n maja scar face. Wot jokas. Little kids runnin u out of drugs market. At least big nose had sme effect n control. Ur days r ova just face it. Mind u rangeela maja hasnt got much of a face left to face it lmao.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

England, United Kingdom Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Unmasking of 'Jihadi John' as a London lad shoc... 13 hr Polo 18
News Who is an atheist? (May '10) Mon Freebird USA 9,256
News Girl, 14, 'tied up' during sex jury hears3:07pm... (Sep '11) Mon Tk wanting to be ... 1,087
News Symmetry Medical's stock falls as audit begins (Oct '07) Mon master marsh 228
God does exist Mar 29 Donna Lee 1
Jesus/Yeshua is the only way to God and eternal... Mar 28 Donna Lee 2
News Sky customers experiencing problems across sout... Mar 28 Dan 1
More from around the web