Explaining the true message of Islam

Feb 3, 2011 Full story: Peterborough Today 8,510

Almost two months ago Peterborough held its breath as two marches from different ends of the ideological scale marched on the same day.

Full Story
First Prev
of 426
Next Last
Rotislam

Warwick, UK

#1 Feb 3, 2011
This true message of Islam is one big lie! The 5 pillars of Islam, so often quoted is simple to listen, but wholly indifferent when one analyses it.
1. Belief in ONE god!
This was already preached during Abraham time 2800 years earlier.
The Jews & Christians believe it.
Muslims have to also believe in all abrahamic Prophets (thousands of them) but Muhammad is the last one! They have to believe in the Quran, and as the last testament from Allah.
Muslims have to also believe in Jinns, Shaitans, Angels the last day, day of resurrection, day of Judgement, Hellfire, Islamic Paradise.

This is just the first point; there are 4 more (paying alms Zakat, fasting for Ramadan, pray 5 times, and go to Haj) Think about it & soon one realises that we are NOT talking about a spiritual faith but a cult created by one mad illiterate man who also happened to be a peadophile, a murderer, robber, husband to 13 women including his daughter in law and mentally deranged person.

You want this man to be your Prophet? My dog can show better qualities to follow.
Do not let yourself be fooled by Muslims! If they talk about Islam, ask them questions in their Quran; most of them are ignorant of the hate and violence within its pages.
They want to cover our women up! Muslims refer to Non Muslims as apes and infidels and want to take over Christian lands...don't be fooled and stop them while they are still not strong enough!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Proud Southerner”

Since: May 07

Israel, betach b'HaShem!

#2 Feb 3, 2011
BS"D

Which makes one wonder.

Few questions to Muslims.

1. I'm Jewish. I don't believe in the Qur'an or Prophet Muhammad. Do I belong in hell?

2. I'm a woman, but get out of the house alone and without Hijab. DO I belong in hell?

3. I don't believe that the reason for my existence is only give birth and follow the man blindly- do I belong in Hell?

4. I'm Israeli- DO I BELONG INS HELL??

5. I don't wish for SHariah law as something to live by- DO I BELONG IN HELL???

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Monster

Sydney, Australia

#3 Feb 3, 2011
Muzzards belong in hell!

“The Defiant Dhimmi”

Since: Apr 08

Scholar of the Obvious

#4 Feb 3, 2011
"Every time he went by her house she would be sweeping, and she would throw the dust in front of him. It was quite regular, but it didnít bother him."

I have seen this stupid story so many times and several different bends. The one I liked most was, it was a woman throwing garbage out the window.

But just think about it. What kind of a stupid idiot would keep taking the same path. That would be sheer stupidity. Anyone with an ounce of common would take a different path.

So the story show one of two things.
Either Mo was really stupid or people who believe the story are really stupid.
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#5 Feb 3, 2011
Salaams! LOL! So! thats your needle Hole vision of Islaam!? LMAO!! ALLAH and Heaven forbid you go on a rant over Christianity or something! LOL! Cheers & SNEERS!

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#6 Feb 3, 2011
"The word Islam means Peace through surrender to God."

Actually islam literally translates into one word: submission.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#7 Feb 3, 2011
The muslamic moon cult is a blight upon the human race which was founded by an insane or even demonically possessed false prophet named Moe(pork rinds be up in him).

“Keep Britain Pagan”

Since: Jun 08

London, UK

#8 Feb 3, 2011
Monster wrote:
Muzzards belong in hell!
If there actually is some grain of truth behind the monotheistic religions, then that is exactly where Mohammed will be.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#9 Feb 4, 2011
Rotislam wrote:
This true message of Islam is one big lie! The 5 pillars of Islam, so often quoted is simple to listen, but wholly indifferent when one analyses it.
1. Belief in ONE god!
This was already preached during Abraham time 2800 years earlier.
The Jews & Christians believe it.
Muslims have to also believe in all abrahamic Prophets (thousands of them) but Muhammad is the last one! They have to believe in the Quran, and as the last testament from Allah.
Muslims have to also believe in Jinns, Shaitans, Angels the last day, day of resurrection, day of Judgement, Hellfire, Islamic Paradise.
Christians believe in ONE GOD!
This was already preached during Abraham time 2800 years earlier. Yet we must beleive in the Trinity which is not ONE GOD at all - but THREE!!!

Christians have to believe in all the saints (Don't remember how many) but Jesus was the last one! We have to believe in the Bible and either the new or the old testament.

We have to take off our hat in church just to spite the Jews who have to put one on! We have to teach our children that Father Christmas comes down the chimney to give kids presents and then tell them it was all a big lie when they are older! We have to go to church on a Sunday just to spite the Jews who celebrate the Shabbat on Friday/Satuday! We have to pray to Jesus (not GOD!!) just to spite the Jews who can pray directly to GOD himself. We have to believe that everything to know is in the Bible just to spite the Jews who are expected to debate the meaning of the Torah and study the Talmud.

Christians have to also believe in miracles, the devil, angels, the day of the resurection, day of judgement, fire and brimstone, that Maria was a virgin (Ha !!!!!!!!!) Christian paradise, that Jesus "died for our sins" (?????), yet we should hate the Jews for crusifying him (though it was NOT the Jews who crusified him!!!!!), and the Crusades was a noble act that slaughtered millions of people just because they believed in something else!

Gosh, I'm so proud to be a Christian!

New York, NY

#10 Feb 4, 2011
5 pillars of Christianity:

Molest children

Molest goats

Molest nuns

Molest each other

Molest Jesus

Location hidden

#11 Feb 4, 2011
bush1 wrote:
5 pillars of Christianity:
Molest children
Molest goats
Molest nuns
Molest each other
Molest Jesus
I think that's a fair sumation of it, yes.

Location hidden

#12 Feb 4, 2011
Let me try to make an explanation of my previous post.

Jesus was Jew. Not a very good one because well, his ideas were a little bit "off the wall". Anyway, he kept the thing about "treating others how you'd like them to treat you" - something that Christians have somehow come to believe is a "Jesus original". Anyway, Jesus didn't want to wait for the Messiah to come. He was impatient. Or perhaps he was content with waiting but just didn't like the one they had because he seemed to be in league with Godot. Anyway (again), all the people who were also tired of waiting decided to proclaim Jesus the Messiah, though he didn't fullfill any of the big happenings that only the real Messiah could have accomplised. Didn't they notice? Never mind - "The Messiah Had Come!"

Now all they had to do was work out a plan, a series of "do's" and "don'ts". This was the easy part! They just decided to do the oppositie of what they (as Jews) had done before the coming of Christ! Easy!

For an itemized list of Christian "do's and don'ts" I refer you to Bush1's "5 pillars of Christianity" above, or you can purchase his book (by the same name) at any neigbourhood book seller.
CecilRhodes

New Baltimore, MI

#13 Feb 4, 2011
The true message of Islam is one of hatred, violence and contempt for humanity. Upon considering all of the armed conflicts in the world, wherever there is chaos, slaughter and repression, you will find Muslims at the center. Imagine how much better the world would be if there were no Muslims. They have fallen under the spell of a sociopathic serial killer, liar, thief, rapist and pedophile. It is hard to believe that Muslims could be closed minded enough to fall for all of that. A testament to their backwardness and lack of conscience.
Jules UK

Sudbury, UK

#14 Feb 4, 2011
Lipush wrote:
BS"D
Which makes one wonder.
Few questions to Muslims.
1. I'm Jewish. I don't believe in the Qur'an or Prophet Muhammad. Do I belong in hell?
2. I'm a woman, but get out of the house alone and without Hijab. DO I belong in hell?
3. I don't believe that the reason for my existence is only give birth and follow the man blindly- do I belong in Hell?
4. I'm Israeli- DO I BELONG INS HELL??
5. I don't wish for SHariah law as something to live by- DO I BELONG IN HELL???
Hi Lipush.
I am not of the islamic faith, I rarely attend church - or any place of worship, I have never seen a vision, spoken in tounges, or had any sort of profound religious experience. BUT.....I CAN answer your questions, both honestly and 100% truthfully. NO, you do not belong in hell and there is no reason to even consider (however briefly) that you will go there.
To remind you of what you, me and all the intelligent people in the world already know: God - or whatever name you may choose to call him - has better things to do than scrutinise women to see if they are wandering around town without a facial covering. Of all the things you could leave uncovered that might get you into trouble, your face isnt one of them. God wont send anyone to hell for not wanting sharia law. That law was written by imams anyway. God has nothing to do with it. You wont go to hell for not believing that your only purpose is to give birth, or for being Israeli, or for having no faith in a theiving, murdering paedophile like the false prophet and 'anti christ' mohammed.
The reason you wont go to hell is quite simple.
YOU DO NOT BELONG THERE.
The kind that belong in hell are those who rape children, who chop hands and feet from bound victims, who deny their children basic freedoms of choice who lie to their children and then have them buried up to the neck and stoned to death - after gouging their eyes out. Those are the types that belong in hell. Perhaps you know of people like that?

Location hidden

#15 Feb 4, 2011
CecilRhodes wrote:
..... wherever there is chaos, slaughter and repression, you will find Muslims at the center.....
Correction, Numb-nuts:

Wherever there is chaos, slaughter and repression, you will find the American CIA at the center.

I guess they didn't tell you than on Fixed News.
CecilRhodes

New Baltimore, MI

#16 Feb 4, 2011
Muslim code of "morality": Throw acid in the faces of little girls for wanting to learn how to read. Beheading your wives and daughters for being too "Western". Stoning rape victims to death for "adultery". Hanging homosexuals. Forced conversions, suicide bombers, Madrid, Mumbai, London, NYC, Somalia, Sudan, Ethiopia, Philippines, Ft. Hood, Russia,......Yes, the Muslims sure are prolific when it comes to killing helpless and unsuspecting civilians. A true inspiration for all mankind!LOL.
Realist

Sydney, Australia

#17 Feb 4, 2011
Muzshits should receive a typical islamic tradition called beheading

Location hidden

#18 Feb 4, 2011
So Fox News told you that Islam is in agreement with all that stuff? You guys are such dull-headed ignoramies.
CecilRhodes

New Baltimore, MI

#19 Feb 4, 2011
China...Kashmir....Pakistan... Yemen...Chechnya..

Muslims are reviled world wide. It is a "religion" of misfits and psychopaths. It appeals to convicts, killers and rapists. All notions of human decency are suspended and any amount of absurdly anti-social behavior is somehow justified. Being completely incapable of meshing with modern civilization...they lash out....like delinquent teenagers. They espouse their hatred of all things Western, of the superiority of their "culture", yet, upon examination, you see them clamoring to emigrate from their God forsaken lands to Europe, America, Australia and Canada. How disingenuous, how hypocritical. Truly, they are a disgrace to human kind.

“Keep Britain Pagan”

Since: Jun 08

London, UK

#20 Feb 4, 2011
Annie Muk wrote:
So Fox News told you that Islam is in agreement with all that stuff? You guys are such dull-headed ignoramies.
Yes, everyone else is to blame for the actions of muslims... except muslims themselves.

Mad Mo taught you really well, didn't he!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 426
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

England, United Kingdom Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Migrants in Britain a decade on: The Poles who ... (Apr '14) 1 hr The peoples poet 5,039
A 1910s Toronto photo extravaganza 5 hr John 1
'The Return' takes new look at Polish Jewish re... 6 hr Clear Dharma 1
MORE than 7,000 Bradford residents join Islamic... Sat Mujahid 6
IRA dissidents threaten top Sinn Fein politician (Apr '09) Sat James 28
'The Return' Takes New Look at Polish Jewish Re... Sat SobieskiSavedEurope 10
Eight men accused of attempted murder in Keighl... (Oct '10) Sat BossMan 5,359
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:04 pm PST