PAUL MOFFAT

Winnipeg, Canada

#1 Jul 29, 2008
Moved to Canada in 72 went to lodge park .I am looking for old friends; would love to here from anyone who remembers me Paul Moffat or my brothers Graham Gary and Russell you can get in touch with me at hotroder@live.ca
Kelly Lucht

Aberdeen, SD

#2 Sep 27, 2008
I live in the United States and am just taking a chance to say hi to an old friend. Kenny, if you ever want to say hello, drop me a line at:
kellylucht10@hotmail.com
Brad

AOL

#3 Apr 14, 2009
Carole from Corby. "I still Remember"
Diane Lunsford

United States

#4 Jun 27, 2009
I am looking to reconnect with my friend Sandra Duncan, Gary McDonagh & my cousin Nikki Black. I was last there in the 1990's and live now in Oregon although at that time was based out of California. I have tried alternative search methods and hope this one works!
Alexander Crowder

Central Islip, NY

#5 Feb 7, 2012
When stationed at RAF Alconbury with the US Air Force 1959 to 1962 - I spent many weekends in Corby with John and Joan Duffin at 10 Best Wood Green. I know they later divorced. Joan's maiden name was Lewin (Her parents and sister Carol resided at 35 Clifton Sq.). Carol later married an American and must be here in the US. Yvonne Beeby who resided at 113 Rowlett Road, Corby, was part of our group. After John and Joan divored - she and Joan relocated to Nottingham and worked for a Canadian firm. Joan had worked for the local newspaper, Carol was a hair dresser, Yvonne was a secretary at Stewarts & Lloyds, where John was a crane operator. He also was a drummer in a band which at the time was very popular. My e-mail is alexian@optonline.net.us. Thank you for sharing any information.
Julie Dowell

Olympia, WA

#6 Mar 10, 2013
I was born in Corby in 1962, but left in 1973 as my mum remarried an American who was stationed at Alconbury. I now live in Olympia, Washington, U.S.A. Would love to hear from anybody who remembers me. I went to Beanfield Avenue Infants School in Corby and St. Andrews School in Kettering. Close friends were Rosalind Lawson (Corby) and Carolyn Shore (Barton Seagrave). It's ever so hard to find female friends because their last names have probably changed due to marriage. I can be reached at cjhagele@aol.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corby, England Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scottish man Dec '14 Woods 1
strikers (Oct '14) Oct '14 yhjumnn 1
Does anybody want to learn Arabic ? (Dec '12) Dec '12 Ruby 1
News UKIP: The Farage farrago (Nov '12) Nov '12 Gaz76 20
News MP: I 'probably' took drugs at club (Jul '11) Jul '11 Ball 2
News Street lights switched off by workers in Corby (May '11) May '11 Resident Corby 1
Tonia, originally from Mildenhall - Pat Locke i... (Mar '11) Mar '11 Tony Sandy 1
More from around the web