Loyalists not issuing threats - UPRG

Jun 23, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Belfast Today

THE UDA has not issued threats against the family of Coleraine murder victim Kevin McDaid, loyalists have said.

Comments (Page 5)

Showing posts 81 - 100 of336
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Fat boy

Coleraine, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2011

Judged:

You gettin feared fatty??? YOU SHOULD BE!

Too bad you didn't succeed, ah well...at least you'll be in that court room now! This will be worth seeing!!!!!!!
cold balls neil

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2011

Judged:

who you on about fat boy ul b in court aswell u know nothing the half of yous know nothing talk is cheap and from wat i can see yous all can be bot at a price living in poilce mans pockets
black balls neil

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2011

Judged:

ba ba black balls have YOUS any balls
no balls no balls no balls sir
none in wee peter
none in his da
none in shepy .drakey.and stan the man
you flock of wankers
mr Q

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2011

Judged:

I LIVE IN HEIGHTS I FULLY AGREE WITH YOUR LAST TWO COMMENTS RUBBER LIPS IS GOING TO END UP JUST LIKE HIS DA I THING UR FIRST WILL B UR LAST I HOPE. THERES BIGGER AND BETER PEOPLE IN THE HEIGHTS AND AM SURE THEY WILL TAKE MATERS HEAD ON WITH YOUS SOONER OR LATER. YOUS R WEE FISH IN A BIG POND.
haha

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2011

Judged:

heights are punchbags, their barks alot worse than their bite,
outsider

Castleford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2011

Judged:

fk all u.d.a, i.r.a scum up da o.d.c,s all u,s boys fulla crap up da t.n.t f.a.p meow
Coleraine resident

Coleraine, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2011

Judged:

use shud all just wise up and get along. religion dont matter.
butch

Craigavon, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2011

Judged:

fk the u.d.a scum. your day will come u.t.h
bob1978

Armagh, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2011

Judged:

let the man rest in peace, this whole thing should be deleted!!! think i might just print it off and report it!!!
thug

Bradford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2011

Judged:

bob you a tout r wot nothing wrong with a bit of banter lol and butch we know you dont live in london your day will come ginger.
gypo

Bath, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2011

Judged:

he only live round cornor from me red head be scor head soon smart boy...
mr know all

Portadown, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2011

Judged:

butch...i will not say your name. your initials are S.M ..
another hidder behind another hidder behind the PSNI. THATS CORRECT. the whole system is corrupt.
and the worst part about it, it wont ever be amended.
protestants hides behind catholics who hides behind the SO CALLED BRITISH POLICE FORCE.
this place has seriously got out of hand.
lets reflect.
i am saying no names as i want no trouble at my door step, if there was, well .. thats trully another differnt matter.. anyway.
let me re-reinstate i am a heights citizen and i have lived here all my life. I KNOW EVERYONE.
i do not even blink or break breath to any protestant unless they address me in a correct manor, then ofcorse i would gladly say hello, regardless of who they are and what relegion.
thus
i have freinds in only one side of the community and it is here the heights because not many protestants would speak to me, not because i am a bitter catholic, because one thing is for sure i am not bitter. i am just a catholic........
everyone on this thread, including the children who are screamin U.T.H fuck the what ever.
just let me elaborate. is it not, half of the town workin for the other half of the town and vs versa???? and we all know what i mean by work... it might come from one place this time or another the next.
once the heights was an established area a while long time ago, and in my truthfull opinion it still is.
and so is the opposite side of the town.
so claiming one is worse than the other is you being a pure biggggggot. and just tryin to cause more mayhem and start riots. if you want riots go afganistan and fight for your country than sit behind a screen and cry about protaginisum.
and i read a comment about the british system ect, people seem to forget how this nation we all live in was JUST ONE. which was called ireland...
so what does that tell u... YES WE SPEND THE QUEENS MONEY... SHE SPENDS IT ASWELL, AND IT ISINT EVEN FUKIN HERS. ITS THE HARD WORKIN PERSON WHO PAYS FOR IT. LIKE MYSELF.
this was the real fight, Seems a mellenia ago
.. money may spin, the world may stop, at the end of the night there will always be a sunrise... in which by i mean, if it is not (as i said i would mention no names of any of the people) him/her on either side doing what anti-social behaviour, do no not think that there would be another one of them in this town?
ask yourself that.
and to reflect on it all.
lets thanks margret thatcher for her TERRRRRORISUM OF THIS COUNTRY...
so people think about what you say if u do not truely understand what is happening behind closed doors. specialy when your eyes are as wide open as a 13 year old's entry into a parlimiltry orginization.
onlooker

Kilmacolm, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2011

Judged:

kids!! just say no...lol
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2011

Judged:

I ask the same thing that I've asked repeatedly in seeing this thread.

Does anyone in Northern Ireland go to school or is it just illiterate morons who get involved in these threads and arguments?
west coleraine

Bargoed, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2011

Judged:

the older people of the heights are good decent people and know where thay stand, the young ones are all just wasters that will end up like their dads (tapping of the BRITISH government, drinking cheap cidres and the odd one might end up dead).. coleraine is a small place and hiding isnt much use. Coleraine is a loyalist town and never in my day will tri-colours be flown in it.
west coleraine

Bargoed, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2011

Judged:

heights scum are dropping like flies, only a matter of time before we get another of you's.. suggest u dont go too far by yourselves ;)
mafia don

Bath, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2011

Judged:

the unit will take care of yous pricks... when ur feeling loonit come join THE UNIT
shight bags

Glasgow, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2011

Judged:

R u having a laught the unit a group of weens running after a pedo getting payed with meth people that think they r men but realy they r weens doing the pedo's dirty work r yous that say yous r the hoods have yous ever been made to do something u didnt want to do with the pedo
the go go

Glasgow, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2011

Judged:

FK THE UNIT. PACK OF WANKERS. BULLYBOY PETER NEIL.
steven maloney

Bath, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2011

Judged:

cot again

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 100 of336
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Coleraine, Northern Ireland Discussions

Search the Coleraine, Northern Ireland Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
nsa Jun 27 CCon654 1
Live Apr '14 Lol 2
Prostitutes (Sep '13) Feb '14 Ethan Cavanagh 4
cops,(sgt kincade and his crime team) who think... (Jan '11) Oct '13 root 13
drugs (Aug '13) Sep '13 pbaker 3
kenny and smurf. portrush. (Aug '11) Aug '13 halfbakednut 3
Three band gig - Atlantic bar - 16th August (Aug '13) Aug '13 Local Music 1
•••
•••