Should these 'shag bands' be banned?

Should these 'shag bands' be banned?

There are 43 comments on the IcWales story from Oct 11, 2009, titled Should these 'shag bands' be banned?. In it, IcWales reports that:

CHILDREN as young as SIX are wearing bracelets advertising their sexual availability.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at IcWales.

BryGuy

United States

#22 Dec 27, 2010
Seriousely...old people get tooo worked up...its a braclet big deal....doesn't mean shit. Its no different than power beads or any other trendy crap Livestrong ect....most people don't even know it means you want sex or whatever...super stupid...take your kids bongs away, not braclets haha rediculous.

Since: Jul 10

UK

#23 Dec 28, 2010
BryGuy wrote:
Seriousely...old people get tooo worked up...its a braclet big deal....doesn't mean shit. Its no different than power beads or any other trendy crap Livestrong ect....most people don't even know it means you want sex or whatever...super stupid...take your kids bongs away, not braclets haha rediculous.
Jeez. Orthography has been standardised for over 200 years and you still can't work it.
Unreal

Modesto, CA

#24 Dec 28, 2010
Missy wrote:
<quoted text> Yes, it's a way to let the boys know that you are really horny without actually having to tell them! Many girls in my school wear them now.
It's amazing that 13 year old girls are now advertising how horny they are to the boys! No wonder so many young teen girls are getting pregnant every year.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#25 Dec 28, 2010
I always believed the British use the word “brilliant” way too much. I mean they use it when they simply like something distorting the true meaning of the word, but these damn British kids truly are brilliant! Damn I wish I had thought of that when I was a kid. Kudos British kids kudos to you! Now if only the American Homeland Security Agency could get their color coding system as exact we might have something.
Note to president: Hire British kids to run Homeland Security.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#26 Dec 28, 2010
Old hag wrote:
<quoted text>
Amy you are far too old to even contemplate shaging.
You will do yourself an injury girl....stop now!!
lol your funny :-)

UK

#27 Dec 28, 2010
stacked and proud wrote:
<quoted text>lol your funny :-)
Proud of having breasts? Why?

Location hidden

#28 Dec 28, 2010
sitwosaints wrote:
<quoted text>
Proud of having breasts? Why?
that's not what i'm proud of.

and why so interested?

UK

#29 Dec 28, 2010
stacked and proud wrote:
<quoted text>that's not what i'm proud of.

and why so interested?
Not

Location hidden

#30 Dec 28, 2010
sitwosaints wrote:
<quoted text>
Not
then please don't post to me,,,,,,, i'm not sure if you are aware,,, but that's how it works around here,,,,,,,, thank you and have a nice day,,,,,
BryGuy

United States

#31 Dec 30, 2010
sitwosaints wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeez. Orthography has been standardised for over 200 years and you still can't work it.
Its the internet smartass, not trying to win an essay contest. But nice try trying to look like a tuff ass on the internet. Hats off to you genius
Timmy

Modesto, CA

#32 Dec 30, 2010
Shag bands are very helpful, especially for guys who are in middle or high schools! At least we can know beforehand which girls are sexually active and willing to put out, so we don't have to waste time hitting on prudes or offending the girls who are not willing to have sex.

Since: Nov 08

Nashville, TN

#33 Dec 30, 2010
This is OLD news. I remember this from middle school, and I'm a college graduate.
Timmy

Modesto, CA

#34 Dec 30, 2010
Brandon-in-Philly wrote:
This is OLD news. I remember this from middle school, and I'm a college graduate.
Did they also help you guys to score back then?

Since: Nov 08

Nashville, TN

#35 Dec 30, 2010
Timmy wrote:
<quoted text> Did they also help you guys to score back then?
It didn't help me, in particular, because I was a shy guy. However, it definitely helped other guys.
Timmy

Modesto, CA

#36 Dec 30, 2010
Brandon-in-Philly wrote:
<quoted text>
It didn't help me, in particular, because I was a shy guy. However, it definitely helped other guys.
Cool. Those bands really make it a lot easier for us guys to score!:)
Foxy

AOL

#37 Jan 29, 2011
I have to admit I laughed when I read this. It is bonkers kids are now wearing coloured bracelets which advertise their sexual availability.http://www.brandb ible.co.uk/
sweet!

Roanoke, VA

#38 Jan 29, 2011
I'm 16 and I have some shag bands(orange, yellow, red and silver) and I have had some broken but if I don't want to do anything with the guy I don't no harm done and most little kids just wear them cuz the think they look cool and if where u live is like here they pass them out at skating rings and stuff for prizes
audrey

UK

#39 Mar 6, 2011
Old hag wrote:
<quoted text>
Amy you are far too old to even contemplate shaging.
You will do yourself an injury girl....stop now!!
am 58 and am shaggin everyday twice somedays and a luvit
Trailertrash

Saginaw, MI

#40 Mar 6, 2011
What's a shag band?

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#41 Mar 6, 2011
audrey wrote:
<quoted text> am 58 and am shaggin everyday twice somedays and a luvit
What colour of band do you need for that audrey?
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cardiff, United Kingdom Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Balls deep Feb 5 Discodave 1
Local Sex in Cardiff (Aug '15) Feb 1 sedc 19
News Guest Blog: Cardiff through art, by Katie Brown (Jul '13) Jan 30 Ricky 2
News Mosque open days will 'break down barriers' in ... Jan 29 Marie-Luise_J 1
Skype masturbation (Mar '15) Jan 19 phillipjones76 2
gaysex Jan 19 phillipjones76 3
Casual Dating In Cardiff (Jul '14) Jan 19 phillipjones76 21
More from around the web