Cop among five accused of blackmail plot

Cop among five accused of blackmail plot

There are 2 comments on the South Wales Argus story from Jul 7, 2009, titled Cop among five accused of blackmail plot. In it, South Wales Argus reports that:

FIVE Newport men, including a police officer, conspired to blackmail a man they believed to be a drug dealer, a jury heard yesterday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Wales Argus.

Concerned resident

Cwmbran, UK

#2 Aug 7, 2009
this article screams police curruption, the fact that the residents of the area concerned were not thought of, during this case police This relates to the pontnewydd acted as criminals and this fact survives amongst the local people due to the lack of support from so call victim support.
Concerned resident

Cwmbran, UK

#3 Aug 7, 2009
this article screams police curruption, the fact that the residents of the area concerned were not thought of, during this case police( This relates to the pontnewydd area not St Julians) acted as criminals and this fact survives amongst the local people due to the lack of support from so call victim support.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cardiff, United Kingdom Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Casual Dating In Cardiff (Jul '14) Jun 17 james 17
News Drivers in Cardiff face a massive increase in p... Jun 5 driver 1
Blonde Girl & Brunette - Ring or Text CLEAN!! Jun 1 Barbie 1
city centre white May '15 buddy 2
any contacts in Cardiff for decent weed? (Oct '13) May '15 buddy 4
News Cycle Event: Velothon Wales will take place on ... May '15 Mike Thomas 1
should i have my stag night in cardiff? May '15 Gaz10 1
More from around the web