Man accused of murdering 11-month-old...

Man accused of murdering 11-month-old son in Bodmin home

There are 173 comments on the Cornish Guardian story from Jun 5, 2013, titled Man accused of murdering 11-month-old son in Bodmin home. In it, Cornish Guardian reports that:

Shane Hawkins, 25, stood trial at Truro Crown Court today, accused of the murder his 11-month old son Kaydon at his Bodmin home in December 2010.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cornish Guardian.

Cornwall

UK

#41 Jun 11, 2013
Face it he's guilty if he wasn't he wouldn't write on his facebook open to the public " for address's . He's sick, he controlled Anna, he needs locking up for life, sick t**t!!
Kerry hawkins

Leeds, UK

#42 Jun 11, 2013
He controlled Anna f**k off she controlled him. they lived with me i saw it all and i would hear her ringing shane asking where he is, who he is with, what he was doing, when he was coming home. she is vilont and a thret to her children. she did something to kaydon that morning when she and her mum too him out. she is a nut job. my nextdoor neighbour saw shane run out of the house, and Anna followed with a knife in her had. and another time she smacked shane round the head with a metal bar followed him outside with him, watching him stumble with blood on his hands, again i have 3 witnesses for this event. now i suggest you go away cuz you do not know what Anna was and is like living down her. Anna if your reading this i have hard evidence about you doing and still doing drugs,£20 a g of m-cat off mike wasn't it you said!!! Also he asked for addresses just incase, doesn't mean he is guilty. see you all very soon.. KARMA is a bitch and i Will say nothing but the truth. Anna would ALLWAYS leave kaydon in the livingroom whilst she would go to bed. again i have a witness ti her saying this also.
Kerry hawkins

Leeds, UK

#43 Jun 11, 2013
Kerry hawkins wrote:
He controlled Anna f**k off she controlled him. they lived with me i saw it all and i would hear her ringing shane asking where he is, who he is with, what he was doing, when he was coming home. she is vilont and a thret to her children. she did something to kaydon that morning when she and her mum took him out. she is a nut job. my nextdoor neighbour saw shane run out of the house, and Anna followed with a knife in her had. and another time she smacked shane round the head with a metal bar followed him outside with it, watching him stumble with blood on his hands, again i have 3 witnesses for this event. now i suggest you go away cuz you do not know what Anna was and is like living down her. Anna if your reading this i have hard evidence about you doing and still doing drugs,£20 a g of m-cat off mike wasn't it you said!!! Also he asked for addresses just incase, doesn't mean he is guilty. see you all very soon.. KARMA is a bitch and i Will say nothing but the truth. Anna would ALLWAYS leave kaydon in the livingroom whilst she would go back to bed. again i have a witness to her saying this also.
:-)
mmmm

Walsall, UK

#44 Jun 11, 2013
Why are people so closed minded? You don't know anything about it consider everything before you judge, shanes been through enough he's lost his son and been accused of the worse thing possible which he did not do! His name is been dragged through the mud because of bitter and twisted people who want to hurt even more you people are pathetic
Kerry hawkins

Leeds, UK

#45 Jun 11, 2013
mmmm wrote:
Why are people so closed minded? You don't know anything about it consider everything before you judge, shanes been through enough he's lost his son and been accused of the worse thing possible which he did not do! His name is been dragged through the mud because of bitter and twisted people who want to hurt even more you people are pathetic
totally agree with you!!

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#46 Jun 11, 2013
The social structure of a typical society does not include murder, a typical person does not confess to a friend or acquaintance that he/she has either murdered or beaten another person without facing the most probable outcome of a destroyed friendship/acquaintanceship, an everlasting judgement from the persons who know, and arrest being immediately consequential.

Most people do not know the true color of their friends, or of their acquaintances.
mmmm

Walsall, UK

#47 Jun 11, 2013
muchanon wrote:
The social structure of a typical society does not include murder, a typical person does not confess to a friend or acquaintance that he/she has either murdered or beaten another person without facing the most probable outcome of a destroyed friendship/acquaintanceship, an everlasting judgement from the persons who know, and arrest being immediately consequential.
Most people do not know the true color of their friends, or of their acquaintances.
That don't mean shit he didn't hurt his son so obviously he isn't going to tell anyone he did! The problem with society is people are to judgemental and quick to point the finger of blame
Kerry hawkins

Leeds, UK

#48 Jun 11, 2013
muchanon wrote:
did not understand a word of this. but my brother did not harm that child and deffo wouldn't go round saying he did. get your head out of the media's ares and listen to what we are saying for once. HE DID NOT HURT THAT BABY i know for a fact, cuz i ask him all the time what happend that day and he tells me the say thing word for word, because he didn't do it.
and who the hell is mmmmm. lol
Cornwall

UK

#49 Jun 12, 2013
He's going down for a long time .. Anna was a good mum, she had lots of friends, that mans crushed her life forever, she probably di it him with a bar, nothing he didn't deserve.. Look how the "SMIRK OF A BABY KILLER" Looks in his pictures, hes just revoulting, bring back the death sentence..
kerry hawkins

Leeds, UK

#50 Jun 12, 2013
I think not. Anna was a shit mum and still is. Leaving kaydon in the livingroom whilst she goes back to bed, iv never done that with my son. He let her do what the hell she wanted. Well tests come back saying she is crazy,ses it all really. Yeah he smiled at the press cuz he was going to jump a wall, to get away from them, but decided not to. Yea. Bring it back so I can hang you. I'm sure what you and the media are doing is called slander. Becaused he hasn't been charged or found guilty. Now do one.
Anonymous

Banbury, UK

#51 Jun 12, 2013
Having read through the comments posted on here I can see points from either side, but feel that until it is all over with and a verdict returned that people should neither pass their judgement or opinion - this is for the jury to deliberate over based on the evidence that they have been given, not us.

I'm sure that both families have strong feelings regarding what is currently going on, but at the same time both families have already lost more than any of us will dare to imagine or will ever understand.

Until this case is over, it should really be left for the jury to decide the fate of this young man, not us!
thevigilanti

Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK

#53 Jun 14, 2013
shanes a wrong un.... he used to go stealing cars n nickin all he could....HE HAS ALSO BEEN MESSIN AROUND WITH A 15 YEAR OLD GIRL...if that aint wrong what is.... he looks like a idiot in them pictures ....they are enough alone to earn him a very hard time..... his mum aint ever seen what hes really like nor has she accepted hes ever done.any wrong.... in the good old days what would of happened..... HE AND THE IDIOTS THAT STOOD BY HIM WOULD OF BEEN NO MORE.... theres plenty of soap where hes goin lets hope the 25 stone guy in the shower shows no courtesy n uses none......
thevigilanti

Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK

#54 Jun 14, 2013
shane..... what a fookin wrong un ur proper shafted .... that 25 stone guy in the shower has just confermed he aint usin the soap to soften ya up nor are the fiftey lads that will be takin it in turns on ya..... no more nickin cars ay ya wrong un.
thevigilanti

Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK

#55 Jun 14, 2013
arested for rape.....smokin weed with kids...... somat not quite right there ... mr magistrate please give shane some crayons .... n ky jelly.... send him to a cat a jail ..... pad him up with a verry large verrryyyy well endowed hairy greasy gay rapist..... mr magistrate one last request ... fook the ky jelly off this lad deserves no courtesy ......
justice

UK

#56 Jun 14, 2013
thevigilanti wrote:
arested for rape.....smokin weed with kids...... somat not quite right there ... mr magistrate please give shane some crayons .... n ky jelly.... send him to a cat a jail ..... pad him up with a verry large verrryyyy well endowed hairy greasy gay rapist..... mr magistrate one last request ... fook the ky jelly off this lad deserves no courtesy ......
Very well said I hope they listen
thevigilanti

Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK

#57 Jun 14, 2013
justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Very well said I hope they listen
they will when that hammer goes down just after the judge says life in prison .......
kerry hawkins

Leeds, UK

#58 Jun 14, 2013
Anna and wheeler shut the f**k up u inbreeds. Shane has never stolen a car in his life. And yeah he USED to smoke weed after his little boy died. And as for you shipston inbreads get ya facts right. Or maybe this is issiees brother putting that shit up cuz ya jelouse we are good friends with her and not you. Honestly leave my brother alone he is going through enough as it is , and don't need you lot giving him s**t. Also have f**ing respect for his family. Seriously f**k off now. And also this site shouldn't be allowing comments.
kerry hawkins

Leeds, UK

#59 Jun 14, 2013
If u remember it actually wasn't shane who raped that girl. Was 3 other lads even the girl was like no wasn't shane n got the charges dropped. So u really know nothing. So go back to the drawing board and make some better bulls**t up. Cheers
thevigilanti

Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK

#60 Jun 14, 2013
kerry hawkins wrote:
If u remember it actually wasn't shane who raped that girl. Was 3 other lads even the girl was like no wasn't shane n got the charges dropped. So u really know nothing. So go back to the drawing board and make some better bulls**t up. Cheers
this aint wheeler or anna pal.... do u really think he didnt do it..... look at ur brothers face in the pics..... look at his phone in his hand ... whats he doin sortin out weed..... what do u think the outcome will be??? think he will get fucked either way..... hows ya mam by the way.... feel a bit sorry for her she should of known better than to breed with what she did...
thevigilanti

Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK

#61 Jun 14, 2013
ha ha your from treadington n ur calling someone else a inbred........ aint ur dad ya unkle ???? look ar yaself your a silly little girl with the morels of a aids ridden bulgarian whore...... what will you be saying when that thing u call a brother thats ur cousin aswell gets sent down ???????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bodmin, England Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Breach of Trust': Jacqueline Crane, from St Au... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Rambo 1
News Name and Shame (Apr '13) Feb '14 shone 10
News B&M discount store promises jobs for Bodmin (Feb '14) Feb '14 JCHAT 1
Stop White GeNOcide (Nov '13) Dec '13 FACT 2
News Ex-policeman in 'big cat' sighting (Jan '11) Jul '13 mista swim 16
Struggling to sell a perfectly good property? (Mar '13) Mar '13 Changing House 1
News 3. Children 'graduate' from extra-curricular ac... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Yeshi Gemaneh 1
More from around the web