Ex-policeman in 'big cat' sighting

Jan 28, 2011 Full story: Peterlee Today 16

Council chiefs have hailed a big cat sighting as the best ever proof the so-called mythical beasts really exist.

Full Story
Tiddles strikes again

London, UK

#1 Jan 28, 2011
last time the PUMA turned out to be a huge badger. They are usually seen at closing time near pubs by people who need to visit Specsavers.
Perfect Stranger

Harrow, UK

#2 Jan 29, 2011
Absolutely. I was sucked in to this crap a few years ago. I mean, it 'sounds' plausible right?......Wrong.

Apply a bit of critical thinking, and add what we do know about large cats, through many years of study, and the whole thing falls flat on its a-rse.
badger09

Sheffield, UK

#3 Jan 31, 2011
We have a sighting of a large animal, same size as a great dane in the field behind our house. This was 3 days ago. Im an ecologist, i know the difference between different species of cat and the differences between them and dogs.
Perfect Stranger

Harrow, UK

#4 Jan 31, 2011
badger09 wrote:
We have a sighting of a large animal, same size as a great dane in the field behind our house.
It doesn't sound like the animal in question was very close. To get a good perspective of size at distance is a tricky thing.

It could have been a Scottish Wildcat / domestic cat hybrid, perhaps a Kellas Cat. They can be bigger than either wildcats or domestic cats.
electrical bananas

Nuneaton, UK

#5 Jan 31, 2011
badger09 wrote:
We have a sighting of a large animal, same size as a great dane in the field behind our house. This was 3 days ago. Im an ecologist, i know the difference between different species of cat and the differences between them and dogs.
what do you mean , an "ecologist" ? it isn't a real profession, and doesn't qualify you to tell a cat from a badger.#lay off the herbal remedies, and the giant rabbits will go away as well.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#6 Mar 20, 2012
A copper spotted it .that says it all ,f"£kin idiots
george parvis

UK

#7 Aug 24, 2012
Any more news on this?

Since: Jan 12

UK

#8 Jul 13, 2013
I saw 1 in in wales. I wasnt drunk and i know what i saw. It jumped up onto a wall and it was huge. Defenatly not a badger
Giggs

Manchester, UK

#9 Jul 13, 2013
liars

UK

#11 Jul 14, 2013
Liars ? I wasnt on my own , my mate saw it aswell.
Giggs

Manchester, UK

#12 Jul 14, 2013
mista swim wrote:
Yeh right whatever.
mistaswim

UK

#13 Jul 16, 2013
Uckoff giggs ya lil keyboard warrior. You woulda pissed in ya lil thundercat pants
Specsavers calling

UK

#14 Jul 16, 2013
mista swim wrote:
is he as drunk and cross-eyed as you are?

UK

#15 Jul 16, 2013
Lol another keyboard warrior. Go get some fresh air boys. And i bet you dont speak to people like that in the real world . Id knock you cross eyed ya lil prick
specsavers

UK

#16 Jul 17, 2013
mista swim wrote:
Lol another keyboard warrior. Go get some fresh air boys. And i bet you dont speak to people like that in the real world . Id knock you cross eyed ya lil prick
if you can't tell a cat from a puma or a dog from a jaguar, then I doubt if you could manage to hit anything at all.

London, UK

#17 Jul 17, 2013
Some choppsy little feckas on here mind aint it.yeah I can tell the difference why do you think i commented in the first place. im not looking for an argument like you and all the other little dickeds on here. And yeah im pretty sure id be able to take you out you cheecky lil prick

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bodmin, England Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man accused of murdering 11-month-old son in Bo... (Jun '13) Jul '14 anonymous 173
'Breach of Trust': Jacqueline Crane, from St Au... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Rambo 1
Name and Shame (Apr '13) Feb '14 shone 10
B&M discount store promises jobs for Bodmin (Feb '14) Feb '14 JCHAT 1
Stop White GeNOcide (Nov '13) Dec '13 FACT 2
Struggling to sell a perfectly good property? (Mar '13) Mar '13 Changing House 1
3. Children 'graduate' from extra-curricular ac... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Yeshi Gemaneh 1
•••

Bodmin, England People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••