got blues for sale excellent roche 10s !!

Posted in the Belfast, Northern Ireland Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
rocky

UK

#1 Feb 7, 2013
ive sellin excellent blues 100 for 60 !!
j

Belfast, UK

#2 Feb 7, 2013
rocky wrote:
ive sellin excellent blues 100 for £60 !!
Thts a take on I get 50 for £20
Bluez hunter

Lisburn, UK

#4 Feb 7, 2013
Are they in strips or loose?
rocky

UK

#5 Feb 8, 2013
there loose out the strips and there roche 10s the real 1s thats why there 60 for 100 ave got plenty of people that are happy paying that if u want txt me or fne 07426215205 !! im paying a high price for them so thats why am doing them at 60 per hundred everybody is happy that gets them !!
rocky

UK

#6 Feb 8, 2013
the blues that are 40 or 50 pound for 100 are crap or fake mines are the real deal and people keep coming back for more ive went threw 2000 this week alone !!
rocky

UK

#8 Feb 8, 2013
real roches 10mgs 100 for 60 07426215205 pne or txt me !!
rubberdick

Belfast, UK

#9 Feb 9, 2013
rocky wrote:
real roches 10mgs 100 for 60 07426215205 pne or txt me !!
see that dav c or div c has changed his name to rocky with the same number and shit prices for blues what a leeching chancer
j

Belfast, UK

#10 Feb 9, 2013
I get 50 blues the ones in strips for £20 wouldn't pay anymore for crap
rocky

UK

#11 Feb 9, 2013
got 4 you j why u tellin me u think a care and rubberdick c when a catch u am gony slit your nect ya wee d ick just because you have no m8s your a wee black junkie f ucker !!
rocky

UK

#12 Feb 9, 2013
leeching changer haha your a tout people tell me on here about u and they hate u haha
j

Belfast, UK

#14 Feb 9, 2013
Ur just on this tryin to stroke ppl
rubberdick

Belfast, UK

#16 Feb 9, 2013
rocky wrote:
leeching changer haha your a tout people tell me on here about u and they hate u haha
thats a bit over the top since your the one openly selling drugs and getting away with it so you must be a special branch or sumfing you leeching peice of shate
Bluez hunter

Lisburn, UK

#17 Feb 10, 2013
Lookin for bluez in strips... Any on the go?
rubberdick

Belfast, UK

#18 Feb 10, 2013
rocky wrote:
the blues that are 40 or 50 pound for 100 are crap or fake mines are the real deal and people keep coming back for more ive went threw 2000 this week alone !!
you get them for 40 or 50 quid so yours must be as fake as your mas orgasms
rubberdick

Belfast, UK

#19 Feb 10, 2013
rocky wrote:
you will be gettin clubber langed you homeless pill pushing scumbag watch your kneecaps
rocky

UK

#20 Feb 10, 2013
rubberdick your the tout and am gonny take yer face aff ear to ear ya wee d ickhead and c the rest a yous that say a kin get thum cheaper well f uck off then do u think a give a f uck bunch a clowns and to the legit people wantin 100 for 60 !! sellin drugs hahaha there blues ffs rubberdick away n shag yer cousin a heard u did ya sick f uck !!
Bluez Hunter

Lisburn, UK

#22 Feb 10, 2013
rocky wrote:
rubberdick your the tout and am gonny take yer face aff ear to ear ya wee d ickhead and c the rest a yous that say a kin get thum cheaper well f uck off then do u think a give a f uck bunch a clowns and to the legit people wantin 100 for 60 !! sellin drugs hahaha there blues ffs rubberdick away n shag yer cousin a heard u did ya sick f uck !!
Will contact u later
rocky

UK

#23 Feb 11, 2013
ns m8
rubberdick

Belfast, UK

#24 Feb 11, 2013
rocky wrote:
lad you change your name and cant afford to change phone number or get anor phone and your the one bragging on a furom monitered by peelers about selling drugs so you must be on the payroll of special branch or something dont forget i know your face you dont know mine and next time i see you im gonna take out your top row of teeth ya wee rat
rocky

UK

#25 Feb 11, 2013
your the tout and u must be a wee gay guy if u call blues drugs haha blues are no drugs away and dae yer ane business and stop annoying me ok !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Belfast, Northern Ireland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does the rest of UK care if Scotland goes? 46 min BigWillyStylez 55
Farage warns of UK break-up danger 1 hr James 2
Two Lesbians, one Gay man elected to Belfast Ci... 6 hr rock white 25
Horny guy 9 hr Cocklove 1
man and van for hire 13 hr bbb 1
22cal air rifle for sale (May '13) 13 hr tramadol_bel 31
lukn for an air rifle perfer a pcp ? 13 hr bbb 1

Belfast, Northern Ireland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE