Irishwoman at center of IRA tapes fight found dead

Jan 24, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Boston.com

In this file photo dated June 4, 1972 Dolours Price, left, and her sister Marian attend a civil rights demonstration in Belfast, Northern Ireland.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11

“image gallery of moenjodaro”

Since: Jan 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Look is getting benefit
James

Gillingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

So glad the mental skank topped herself.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Maybe the Ghost of Jean McConville haunted her once two often!

R.I.P Jean McConville.
Ronan Pasha

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

the headline should read - "Demented old Irish terrorist banshee harridan found dead, at last".
Unequal Enforcement

East Orange, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

MI6 caught up

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Lol ffs this woman is one of the smallest fishes in the water not much achieved here just a few happy faces
--Equality

Airdrie, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Phil Macavity wrote:
<quoted text>
Better a " few happy faces " than an IRA terrorist continue to breath the fresh air of a new day.
What is it with Irish women ? I've had many of 'em, and, fair does, they can provide reasonable horizontal refreshment, but it's a fool who doesn't shag 'em and run. They are, without a doubt, the most virulently evil, all consuming, utterly vengeful bitches. Even middle class Protestant totty from Ulster is not much better, and as for those whores from Catholic Eire, the only way to deal with 'em is to pour cheap booze down their throats, render them insensible, tie 'em to the bedstead, shag 'em and then get the next fast train out of town.......and never ever give 'em your real name and phone number ! Of course, its always helpful to cover your tracks. I find that someone's business card taken from those idiots who leave them on pub notice boards are a good way of leaving a red herring for those scabby tarts. For a bit of extra spice, i just write the name and phone number of the last Irish cow I shagged written on the back of the card. Oh, I'd even give a contribution to a Catholic charity to hear one of those telephone conversations !
The feckin english fantasist, with the smallest d--k in England and he cannot even get the fecker up, which is irrelevant as you cannot see the fecker anyway..lol. lol.
You have given away a few clues to why you really hate the Irish, mate.
For starters, you claim to have slept with many Irish woman, this I beleive is not true. You are trying exceeding hard to bullsh-t and to bolster your wee sad rascist, lonely, ego, and of course the other wee thing lol.
Cnuts like you are so transparent. "NUTCASE LIAR, TRYING TO IMPRESS THE LADS"
It is my opinion and belief, reading between the lines that you have been feckin dumped in the far of past by a totty middle class Protestant girl whom you indirectly referred to as Irish???
Jeeze, you are so childish, and pitiful it is unreal.
Wee D-cky! Come outta the closet, you SPOOF and SLABBER!!!
--Equality

Airdrie, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Unequal Enforcement wrote:
MI6 caught up
Well they are not very good at there feckin intelligence job...this woman has been living openly for 20 years in Belfast and Dublin.

Dithering idiots, you not think so, Bendy lol.lol.!!!!!!!
--Equality

Airdrie, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

jodi_e wrote:
Maybe the Ghost of Jean McConville haunted her once two often!
R.I.P Jean McConville.
I am certain there probably a few ghosts, dying (pun intended) to catch up with you ST, THERESA.

Turn your lights on tonight, one of them might be Ms Price. Wwooooooooooooooooo!!! lol.

R.I.P. JEAN MC CONVILLE, AND ALL THE INNOCENT VICTIMS, OF OUR LONG CONFLICT..........
Agent K4i

Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Unequal Enforcement wrote:
MI6 caught up
Just like the chinook that went down in 1994.

Ooops
Agent K4i

Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

A chinook carrying all of Northern Irelands top intelligence staff crashed in 1994.

Why were all of Northern Irelands top intelligence staff onboard a helicopter together?

All 25 of them?

Spooky!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Belfast, Northern Ireland Forum right now

Search the Belfast, Northern Ireland Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
weed in portadown 5 hr Unknowenpleasures 5
belfast 9 hr meeee 2
Gay' cake row baker unrepentant 10 hr Homostats 2
10inch cock needing serviced 13 hr 23yr M Well hung 1
all headshops busted (Nov '13) 16 hr makavili7 52
Walking away has failed before and will fail again Tue rock white 1
Paying a fortune for yellas online Tue lol 2
•••
•••