Donald Trump in Scotland hints about presidency

There are 10 comments on the Oct 8, 2010, LA Daily News story titled Donald Trump in Scotland hints about presidency. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

Donald Trump used a trip to Scotland on Friday to give his strongest hint yet that he may run for U.S. president in 2012.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

Wiley Coyote

Lynwood, CA

#1 Oct 8, 2010
LOL, Big O wont be running again, he has no credibility left. And trump is a pompous ass with no credibility.
Tony Clifton

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Oct 8, 2010
So he can run the country the way he's run his business life? Overspend then go bankrupt, overspend again and go bankrupt, con some people into giving you money and then go bankrupt again. Oh wait, the U.S. govt is already doing that
Raven

Decatur, AL

#3 Oct 8, 2010
Trump just figured out that if Sarah Palin can get morons to send her so much money then why not try and get more for himself. Filthy rich, claims bankruptcies every other year even though he's rich, and tried to coin the phrase "your fired". He sounds like a Republican/Tea Partiers dream candidate.
drink The hIve

Orlando, FL

#4 Oct 8, 2010
Is Donald T.Hook-Up On SALVIA?
Maury

Rowland Heights, CA

#5 Oct 8, 2010
Oh say it isn't so. First that dimwit Palin and now this devil? Hopefully the Scottish can do us a favor and kidnap this greedy sob and keep him there for good.
mellow out

United States

#6 Oct 8, 2010
as if things aren't already bad enough..!? Another Whitman, out to buy more power. they can't represent but a few of us, really. wish they'd find other hobbies..!
the gods must be crazy

Alhambra, CA

#7 Oct 8, 2010
Tony Clifton wrote:
So he can run the country the way he's run his business life? Overspend then go bankrupt, overspend again and go bankrupt, con some people into giving you money and then go bankrupt again. Oh wait, the U.S. govt is already doing that
LMAO!!! But then, isn't that what we're doing now????? Dear Lord, it just gets better and better...
Tabitha

United States

#8 Oct 8, 2010
Donald Trump is smarter than Obama!
He also admits to being a rich elitist snob
obama pretends to not be. He was on a show
last week making some good points and
hell he would be better than Sarah Palin!
I like Chris Christie its rumored he will run.
Not in LA Anymore

Pinson, AL

#9 Oct 8, 2010
OMG!!!! What next? Wait don't tell me.
fraoch

Doune, UK

#10 Jun 1, 2013
He praises Scottish Govt for giving him permission for his World Golf Course here may I add against a lot of public opinion! Next step he takes is trying to RULE SCOTLAND by telling the govt they cant put Windfarms near his precious GOLF COURSE!! The mans a PRICK who thinks his WEALTH buys his wee enclosed fantasy world hes living in!!Nae Way!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aberdeen, Scotland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
any ladies fancy earning some chas 58 min SurpriseMF 14
Mummy-k where are you 3 hr Big Al 14
Hookup With HOT Local Chicks (Jul '14) 4 hr Dylan 392
pocket money 4 hr gsbl132 33
vveed 5 hr sirius 5
Male looking to lose virginity 6 hr Abdnboy16 1
dogging 7 hr hornyladabdn 6
More from around the web