Spray-painted art hits Sanders Park

Spray-painted art hits Sanders Park

There are 1 comment on the Bromsgrove Standard story from Mar 26, 2012, titled Spray-painted art hits Sanders Park. In it, Bromsgrove Standard reports that:

A NEW piece of artwork has been unveiled in Bromsgrove's Sanders Park, thanks to members of the 'Graffiti Art Crew', who have been learning about the spray-paint genre over the past fortnight at Artrix.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bromsgrove Standard.

Steven

Birmingham, UK

#1 Mar 27, 2012
I was in the park on Saturday and while I did not notice the paiting of the inside of this shelter it was hard to miss the large swear words that had been painted on the outside of it, hopefully this is not part of the 'Graffiti Art Crew' design and will eventually be removed by the local council.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Worcestershire County, England Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Halesowen Muslims in anti-extremism rally (Sep '14) Jul '15 Rusty Tin Can 6
News Drunk squirrel trashes British bar, causes hund... Jul '15 Lawrence Wolf 5
News Woman discovers she's a First World War lovechi... Jun '15 Carrot Top Kid 1
News More train trouble as fares rise (Jan '15) May '15 marky66 4
News Fire crews tackle huge blaze at derelict Alvele... May '15 Alveley resident 1
News Jehovah's witness teenager died after refusing ... (May '10) May '15 True Christian wi... 191
News Abusive teacher secretly filmed boys (Jan '14) Apr '15 me too 2
More from around the web