Muslim group condemns march plan

Muslim group condemns march plan

There are 7 comments on the business.scotsman.com story from Jan 5, 2010, titled Muslim group condemns march plan. In it, business.scotsman.com reports that:

Muslims in Wiltshire have said that they would hold Islam4UK responsible if a proposed march provoked racial tension in the county ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at business.scotsman.com.

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#1 Jan 5, 2010
from business.scotsman:

"Communities Minister Shahid Malik said:'If people do not support the war, they should direct these views at politicians, not our servicemen and women.

"'Our troops have a proud tradition of serving with honour and bravery and in the defence of our country and its freedoms - ironically the very same freedoms that allow characters like Anjem Choudary to hold and express their views.'"
White Bird

Opelousas, LA

#2 Jan 5, 2010
Throw a crate of dynamite into the marchers. Why do people tolerate these people walking, protesting in their very own streets. This is as bad as Americans allowing Mexicans to do the same, waving the Mexican flag.

What a sorry bunch of pussies we have become. We have ourselves to blame for allowing these acts of treason to happen and continue.

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#3 Jan 5, 2010
White Bird wrote:
Throw a crate of dynamite into the marchers. Why do people tolerate these people walking, protesting in their very own streets ...
"'Our troops have a proud tradition of serving with honour and bravery and in the defence of our country and its freedoms - ironically the very same freedoms that allow characters like Anjem Choudary to hold and express their views.'"

That's why, but ironically many Muslims take advantage of freedoms that they don't have where they came from.
Dr Devious

UK

#4 Jan 5, 2010
Joe DeCaro wrote:
from business.scotsman:
"Communities Minister Shahid Malik said:'If people do not support the war, they should direct these views at politicians, not our servicemen and women.
Shahid Malik? lol.... He's just as bad.

I thought we'd heard the last of him.

Shahid Malik sacked over UK expenses scandal
http://www.dawn.com/wps/wcm/connect/dawn-cont...
Dixie Normus

Winnipeg, Canada

#5 Jan 6, 2010
If they march,I hope the townsfolk kick the s6it out of them.The local people honor the gallant servicemen and women who have died,by coming out in there hundreds to pay their respects.Folks if they march come out and show them the meaning of Great Britain,please get some of the Para to help out.

Since: Nov 09

San Marcos, TX

#8 Jan 8, 2010
Have your local farmers take some pigs to the march and walk them down the street with the muslims. Works like garlic on vampires.
Human

United States

#9 Jan 8, 2010
Ok I have to say this is the second post I have seen of Muslim groups doing something I believe is really good, So I'll just say thumbs up and bless them for it! Human rights for all must come first and that will work best if we all recignize both believers and disbelievers as human beings equal, in rights.
Neither above nor below the other!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wiltshire County, England Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Weed Dealer In Wiltshire? (May '13) Jul 25 05gill 84
News 'Modern-day Robin Hood' jailed for handing out ... Jul 15 xxxx1970xxxx 2
News Vintage Rolls Royce owner had car for just hour... Jun '15 exodice 1
News Will the circles be unbroken? May '15 Jade 1
News One-legged Devizes drug dealer jailed (Jan '15) May '15 truthisoutthere 3
News Businessman who brought hundreds of jobs to Dev... (May '13) May '15 truthisoutthere 2
News Malmesbury's Burnham House to be demolished in ... Mar '15 Caroline LLLoyd-J... 1
More from around the web