Galloway 'advance party for army'

Apr 17, 2012 Full story: Ayrshire Post 78

Respect's founder George Galloway has returned to the House of Commons, insisting he is "just the advance party" for the army "mustering in the North". The Bradford West MP, who overturned a 5,000 majority to win with a 10,000-vote lead in last month's by-election, claimed voters were "alienated and discontented".

Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
ronan

UK

#76 May 6, 2012
DudTenners wrote:
<quoted text>some newly rich moslem.
I have just shown that to my son; he bursts out laughing !!!

“WE never came from Africa!”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#77 May 6, 2012
ronan wrote:
<quoted text>
actually , it says "LIKE some newly rich Moslem". It is a description of your attitude , mercenary and money-centred, a characteristic of certain Eastern people. Try reading it properly.
ronan

UK

#78 May 6, 2012
DudTenners wrote:
<quoted text>actually , it says "LIKE some newly rich Moslem". It is a description of your attitude , mercenary and money-centred, a characteristic of certain Eastern people. Try reading it properly.
Actually, Dud Tenners, I piss on you from a great height, and I am very proud of my wealth.
Everyday, I meet people like you, utterly jealous of my success.
I couldn't care less about your sarcasms; I have probably achieved more than you will ever do.
I couldn't care if you think I am a Muslim because I defend them.
I don't even defend them, but attack discrimination, racism, phobia of all sorts and intolerance like your false patriotism.
Non entities like you always find excuses to be jealous of those who are superior to them, and I am here towering well above you.

“Fly low, fly fast.”

Since: Apr 07

East Midlands, UK

#79 May 6, 2012
So why are you so jealous of the working man then Ronan?
ronan

UK

#80 May 6, 2012
supersonic boom wrote:
So why are you so jealous of the working man then Ronan?
Who says I was ?

“WE never came from Africa!”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#81 May 6, 2012
ronan wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, Dud Tenners, I piss on you from a great height, and I am very proud of my wealth.
I couldn't care less about your sarcasms; I have probably achieved more than you will ever do.
I don't even defend them, but attack discrimination, racism, phobia of all sorts and intolerance like your false patriotism.
Non entities like you always find excuses to be jealous of those who are superior to them, and I am here towering well above you.
how do you even know how you compare to me? Why is being some sort of estate agent /slum landlord such a great height socially? You have no idea what I am worth, mainly because I don't go about boasting like you do. Some people keep their lives and details secret, as they think it vulgar to shout and boast like a fat choolboy
ronan

UK

#82 May 6, 2012
DudTenners wrote:
<quoted text> choolboy
???

You are not really English, are you ? LOL
Turd People

Eastwood, Australia

#83 May 6, 2012
ronan wrote:
<quoted text>
???
You are not really English, are you ? LOL
STFU turd!! You belong in the congo rooting your brother!!

“Fly low, fly fast.”

East Midlands, UK

#84 May 6, 2012
ronan wrote:
<quoted text>
Who says I was ?
Well it's obvious from your previous comment.

“Fly low, fly fast.”

East Midlands, UK

#85 May 6, 2012
Just some of your words Ronan.
ronan wrote:
<quoted text>

Your 'intolerance' bit made me laugh, you are intolerant of the working class.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#86 May 7, 2012
ronan wrote:
<quoted text>
is Ronan going for the "biggest prick on Topix" title? he must be, no one talks such utter bollocks on purpose
look Ronan Im jealous

UK

#87 May 7, 2012
mikev483 wrote:
<quoted text>
is Ronan going for the "biggest prick on Topix" title? he must be, no one talks such utter bollocks on purpose
he is way ahead for the title. He actually, even repeats an insult back at the giver, a childlike response that belongs in the playground, not here. And his vanity and stupid pride at being some sort of slum property dealer. And his assumption that people are jealous of him! What a total knobend.
allymac

Birmingham, UK

#88 May 7, 2012
ronan wrote:
<quoted text>
Just slap him and tell him to get back to sewing the counterfeit football tops.
mirpuri

Walsall, UK

#90 May 17, 2012
When will british muslims learn that we have to start voting on policies other than the two recent wars? We seem to care more about what goes on half way across the world than what happens on our own doorstep.
Badfinger

London, UK

#91 May 17, 2012
mirpuri wrote:
When will british muslims learn that we have to start voting on policies other than the two recent wars? We seem to care more about what goes on half way across the world than what happens on our own doorstep.
Sensible point.

If people are more concerned with supporting the Taliban via Galloway than what's happening in the country they live in, then perhaps it's time for them to leave?
Kiss My Balls

Leeds, UK

#92 May 19, 2012
Yep, kiss em
life

Beckenham, UK

#93 May 26, 2012
be happy and be nice everyone.

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_y...
MIRPURI

Walsall, UK

#98 Jul 2, 2012
Kiss My Balls wrote:
Yep, kiss em
lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Yorkshire County, England Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eight men accused of attempted murder in Keighl... (Oct '10) Tue Bez 5,304
Your Monday morning report for West Yorkshire Oct 19 Yourfriendly 1
Murder due to 'overwhelming rage' Oct 13 Pascal Caillette 1
Does the rest of UK care if Scotland goes? Oct 9 James 129
Calderdale schools get the Sex Factor Sep 29 Jennette 1
Castleford bus firm's licence cut after safety ... Sep '14 angrywoman 1
Next Only.uk Over 7,837,840 local bargains in ... Sep '14 David-Nex 1

West Yorkshire County, England People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE