Galloway 'advance party for army'

Apr 17, 2012 Full story: Ayrshire Post 78

Respect's founder George Galloway has returned to the House of Commons, insisting he is "just the advance party" for the army "mustering in the North". The Bradford West MP, who overturned a 5,000 majority to win with a 10,000-vote lead in last month's by-election, claimed voters were "alienated and discontented".

Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“Fly low, fly fast.”

Since: Apr 07

East Midlands, UK

#1 Apr 17, 2012
Advance party my, a+se. Galloway, if you stopped pandering to the Muslims and stopped surrounding yourself with Mujahideen then you wouldn't have stood a chance in Bradford, or anywhere else.

“Progressive liberal politic”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#2 Apr 18, 2012
EU need to become common country with common euro-army.

“so like uhh! whats the deal?”

Since: May 09

planet earth.

#3 Apr 18, 2012
He's making noises about a muslim army it seems.This man is a shit stirrer pure and simple Boom,He all about muslim and the growth of the muslim uprising its apparent by his words.....

“Fly low, fly fast.”

East Midlands, UK

#4 Apr 18, 2012
paul sinclair wrote:
He's making noises about a muslim army it seems.This man is a shit stirrer pure and simple Boom,He all about muslim and the growth of the muslim uprising its apparent by his words.....
He raised a question this morning on Prime Minister's Question Time. He spoke like one of them, he asked about pulling out of Afghanistan which he considers an illegal war. He is a Muslim in all but name.

planet earth.

#6 Apr 19, 2012
neobyzantine wrote:
Sounds good and i'd agree apart from the fact if they give each country the power of vito nothing would get sorted, Another euro nightmare methinks!

planet earth.

#7 Apr 19, 2012
supersonic boom wrote:
<quoted text>
He raised a question this morning on Prime Minister's Question Time. He spoke like one of them, he asked about pulling out of Afghanistan which he considers an illegal war. He is a Muslim in all but name.
He makes a good point in the article about the main partys being 3 cheeks of the same arse, But i dont trust this ex jock, just look at the way he carried on in big brother with rula whatsherface!
This twat could easily be manipulated by a woman so whats the chances he's pandering to muslims for his own end? Pretty fking high i reckon!

“Fly low, fly fast.”

East Midlands, UK

#8 Apr 19, 2012
paul sinclair wrote:
<quoted text>He makes a good point in the article about the main partys being 3 cheeks of the same arse,
Oh yes!
paul sinclair wrote:
<quoted text>
But i dont trust this ex jock, just look at the way he carried on in big brother with rula whatsherface!
This twat could easily be manipulated by a woman so whats the chances he's pandering to muslims for his own end? Pretty fking high i reckon!
Rula Lenska, meow!

He must be turned on by the burka. Have you noticed he seems to surround himself with Mujahadeen lookalikes too?

“Fly low, fly fast.”

East Midlands, UK

#9 Apr 19, 2012
paul sinclair wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds good and i'd agree apart from the fact if they give each country the power of vito nothing would get sorted, Another euro nightmare methinks!
There are too many national differences throughout Europe for a common Europe though. It wouldn't be long before the old pre WW2 rivalries rear up again if Europe became unified.

It works in the USA because that was a fresh canvas.
ronan

UK

#12 Apr 20, 2012
supersonic boom wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, this is a silly comment from you.

Do you think only Muslims are interested in a pull-out of Afghanistan? Some people have opposed this stupid war from day one. There is nothing to accomplish there, no chance of victory and we will leave in the end without any result.

Maybe you think we haven't lost enough men and wasted enough money in this stupid venture that was just started by Tony Blair wanting to please his 'mate' Bush and play to the gallery.

That's a terrible legacy he left us, and I cannot understand you for questioning Galloway who rightly condems it.
Giggs

Woking, UK

#13 Apr 20, 2012
neobyzantine wrote:
Do we fk!
We are English......why would we want to be part of Europe?
They have no resources.
It will just end up England and Germany bailing out the rest of sht Europe.

“The Three Legged Man”

Since: Jul 11

London, UK

#15 Apr 20, 2012
ronan wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, this is a silly comment from you.
Do you think only Muslims are interested in a pull-out of Afghanistan? Some people have opposed this stupid war from day one. There is nothing to accomplish there, no chance of victory and we will leave in the end without any result.
Maybe you think we haven't lost enough men and wasted enough money in this stupid venture that was just started by Tony Blair wanting to please his 'mate' Bush and play to the gallery.
That's a terrible legacy he left us, and I cannot understand you for questioning Galloway who rightly condems it.
Like Galloway, your agenda is determined by your support for Islam, rather than any patriotic interest.

You slimy rat.
ronan

UK

#16 Apr 20, 2012
Mr Tripod wrote:
<quoted text>
Like Galloway, your agenda is determined by your support for Islam, rather than any patriotic interest.
You slimy rat.
If you equate pulling out of Afghanistan as being pro-islam, I suppose that the US pull-out of Vietnam was pro-communist for you?

You are so silly really, that you pretend that loosing a lot of our soldiers and wasting much needed budget is our 'patriotc interest'.

Keep the blinkers on, they suit you so well.

“The Three Legged Man”

London, UK

#17 Apr 20, 2012
ronan wrote:
<quoted text>
If you equate pulling out of Afghanistan as being pro-islam, I suppose that the US pull-out of Vietnam was pro-communist for you?
You are so silly really, that you pretend that loosing a lot of our soldiers and wasting much needed budget is our 'patriotc interest'.
Keep the blinkers on, they suit you so well.
I've been of the opinion that the rest of the world should do something about the Taliban since the mid-nineties.

Now the job is started, it should be seen through, in the interests of the human race, not just any one country.

It doesn't surprise me to see you in support of such vile people.
ronan

UK

#18 Apr 20, 2012
Mr Tripod wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been of the opinion that the rest of the world should do something about the Taliban since the mid-nineties.
Now the job is started, it should be seen through, in the interests of the human race, not just any one country.
It doesn't surprise me to see you in support of such vile people.
We are not doing anything worthwhile in Afghanistan, apart from propping in power another pro-West puppet regime.
Killing thousands of villagers and terrorising the population caught between 2 fires doesn't solve any of our problem.

Only a silly jackass like you would buy in the lame excuses presented by the Bush-Blair duo to justify invading yet another country.
As I Brit, you should also know that we never subjugated these people in the many decades we tried: it's a lost cause. Now that we are a less powerfull country, it just doesn't make sense. It's just jingoism. The times where we could walk into any country in all iompunity are gone.

The British police, MI5, MI6 and GCHQ catch more terrorist suspects in Britain that we will ever stop in Afghanistan.

I suppose you get a massive hard on when the coffins keep turning up at Wotton Basset: it's so patriotic for you. It's completely unnecessary and utterly stupid.

And if you think that you will eradicate fundamentalists by invading their country, you haven't learnt anything from history. You give these people more resolve and more excuse to come and hit us.

We are like the bear playing with a beehive.

“The Three Legged Man”

London, UK

#19 Apr 20, 2012
ronan wrote:
<quoted text>
We are not doing anything worthwhile in Afghanistan, apart from propping in power another pro-West puppet regime.
Killing thousands of villagers and terrorising the population caught between 2 fires doesn't solve any of our problem.
Only a silly jackass like you would buy in the lame excuses presented by the Bush-Blair duo to justify invading yet another country.
As I Brit, you should also know that we never subjugated these people in the many decades we tried: it's a lost cause. Now that we are a less powerfull country, it just doesn't make sense. It's just jingoism. The times where we could walk into any country in all iompunity are gone.
The British police, MI5, MI6 and GCHQ catch more terrorist suspects in Britain that we will ever stop in Afghanistan.
I suppose you get a massive hard on when the coffins keep turning up at Wotton Basset: it's so patriotic for you. It's completely unnecessary and utterly stupid.
And if you think that you will eradicate fundamentalists by invading their country, you haven't learnt anything from history. You give these people more resolve and more excuse to come and hit us.
We are like the bear playing with a beehive.
Everything about this post is deliberate rubbish.
ronan

UK

#20 Apr 20, 2012
Mr Tripod wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything about this post is deliberate rubbish.
You always call rubbish what you don't approve of.
Do I care?
You are a despicable narrow-minded individual, completely obsessed by hatred. You cannot find enough people or enough group to hate.
Anders Breivik must be your twin brother.

“The Three Legged Man”

London, UK

#21 Apr 20, 2012
ronan wrote:
<quoted text>
You always call rubbish what you don't approve of.
Do I care?
You are a despicable narrow-minded individual, completely obsessed by hatred. You cannot find enough people or enough group to hate.
Anders Breivik must be your twin brother.
You're a despicable, lying, slimy, dishonest muslim bastard.

You've got all the integrity of what comes out of my dog's backside.
Wog Filth

Calne, UK

#22 Apr 20, 2012
Giggs wrote:
<quoted text>
Do we fk!
We are English......why would we want to be part of Europe?
They have no resources.
It will just end up England and Germany bailing out the rest of sht Europe.

Piss of back to Africa you Africoon, dirty paki
Wog Filth

Calne, UK

#23 Apr 20, 2012
Mr Tripod wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a despicable, lying, slimy, dishonest muslim bastard.
You've got all the integrity of what comes out of my dog's backside.
And you are a filthy dirty loathsome JEW

“Trust me. I'm a doctor.”

Since: Jan 12

Injecting a fluid into you...

#24 Apr 20, 2012
Wog Filth wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are a filthy dirty loathsome JEW
I have just the treatment for you.

You'll feel a prick, but I'm sure you're used to that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Yorkshire County, England Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eight men accused of attempted murder in Keighl... (Oct '10) Feb 22 taff 5,365
Two men in court over Leeds murder Feb 19 Donna charlton 1
Rotherham and Halifax: 25 men on trial Calderda... Feb 13 Concerned 3
Castleford bus firm's licence cut after safety ... Feb 1 janet wheeldon 2
MORE than 7,000 Bradford residents join Islamic... Jan '15 Mujahid 6
Is YOUR postcode here? These are Britain's 20 w... Jan '15 Del 1
Dinosaur stolen from pub garden Dec '14 brits are pants 1
More from around the web