Lee Wildman charged in Durham Oriental Museum burglary

There are 5 comments on the May 3, 2012, The Journal Newspaper Online story titled Lee Wildman charged in Durham Oriental Museum burglary. In it, The Journal Newspaper Online reports that:

A 35-YEAR-OLD man has been charged with conspiracy to commit burglary by police investigating the theft of Chinese artefacts worth more than 2m in a raid on a Durham university museum.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Journal Newspaper Online.

john

UK

#1 May 8, 2012
He is a scum bag but with the way the police are it would not shock me to hear that he gets off with it.. although i would really like to see him get sent down for a long time
Steve

UK

#2 May 9, 2012
Why is he a scum bag
john

Walsall, UK

#3 May 21, 2012
Why is he a scum bag.... really... are you for real? He is a lying two faced scum bag who just happens to rob any thing he can so he don't have to get a job.. But he will soon be some ones girl on the inside blowing for favors..lol...but lets face it if your asking why is he a scum bag your moral compass is way off..
Dave

Walsall, UK

#5 Feb 12, 2013
annomous wrote:
scum bag ? stfu lying 2 faced i dont think so u dont know what he was doing it for or why do you u dont know his f ing brain so how can you call him a scumbag get ur facts u u aragant b stard and someones girl haha not wen hes out soon
lol don't think so maybe in 3 to 4 years that scum bag will be out and thats to soon ... But my bet is ur related to him... Lol ask him if Hes the taker or the giver ...lol my bet being as he likes taking things ..... Hes the taker..
Leah

Oldbury, UK

#6 Feb 13, 2013
Ye you all carry on slagging my dad off over a computer screen n behind google ye carry. on haha !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Midlands County, England Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News General Election 2015: Ukip candidate faces sac... Apr 17 Vote UKIP 4
News Abusive teacher secretly filmed boys (Jan '14) Apr 2 me too 2
News Benefits cheat couple spared jail despite swind... Apr 2 me too 2
News Girl, 14, 'tied up' during sex jury hears3:07pm... (Sep '11) Mar 30 Tk wanting to be ... 1,087
News Michael Spalding murder: Wednesday's trial upda... Mar '15 Sandy 1
She's alone would u knock and force her ? Feb '15 Swalker1022 1
News The day I called Malcolm X to fight racism in t... Feb '15 freddie47 57
More from around the web