Pakistani teen on way to Britain to r...

Pakistani teen on way to Britain to recover

There are 6 comments on the 4029TV.com story from Oct 15, 2012, titled Pakistani teen on way to Britain to recover. In it, 4029TV.com reports that:

A Pakistani teenage activist shot in the head by the Taliban for demanding an education has left her beloved country for specialized medical treatment in Britain.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 4029TV.com.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#1 Oct 15, 2012
George W. Bush and Dick Cheney were sure right about the Taliban that Obama wants to be "FRIENDS" with.
And they say republicans are anti-women? Obama is more anti women than any man in America. Mr. "It was a movie". "It wasn't terrorists" Obama is pure filth.
well

Hamilton, Canada

#2 Oct 15, 2012
UK is Porkistanis second homeland.
Sheik Yerbouti

Pennington, NJ

#4 Oct 16, 2012
Note that they went to the UK where EVERYONE has access to health care unlike mittwit who believes that the poor should use emergency rooms as their primary care provider!
Chuchulain

Ireland

#5 Oct 16, 2012
Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
Note that they went to the UK where EVERYONE has access to health care unlike mittwit who believes that the poor should use emergency rooms as their primary care provider!
I hope Obama wins and America can have all Europe's muslims. Your rednecks can deal with them and my kids will have a better future.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#6 Oct 16, 2012
Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
Funny I live next to a large Hospital ran by Religious fundamentalist(Loma Linda) types who do this type of thing all the time, even when the cameras are not rolling.
Mr Capone

Chula, GA

#7 May 11, 2013
What a surprise haha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Midlands County, England Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Special event in Dudley to mark 75 years since ... Aug 23 news 1
News Work underway to turn former Brierley Hill heal... Aug 11 I left Islam 1
News Halesowen Muslims in anti-extremism rally (Sep '14) Jul '15 Rusty Tin Can 6
News All smiles at Himley's Limes sanatorium (Dec '09) Jun '15 Mike Austin 26
News Woman discovers she's a First World War lovechi... Jun '15 Carrot Top Kid 1
All Night Alcohol Delivery in Birmingham (Aug '11) Jun '15 Pummah 3
News More train trouble as fares rise (Jan '15) May '15 marky66 4
More from around the web