Jolie pays tribute to schoolgirl shot...

Jolie pays tribute to schoolgirl shot by Taliban

There are 4 comments on the Fermanagh Today story from Apr 5, 2013, titled Jolie pays tribute to schoolgirl shot by Taliban. In it, Fermanagh Today reports that:

Malala Yousafzai, the Pakistani schoolgirl brought to England after being shot in the head by the Taliban, has announced the first donation from her new education charity with the support of Hollywood superstar Angelina Jolie.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fermanagh Today.

Kaka

Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK

#1 Apr 6, 2013
Escapes this time bit my brothers finnnish job after pigs
Joy Division

Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK

#2 Apr 6, 2013
Well I'm very happy that brave wee lass is doing so well and good luck to her with her book deal, I hope she does well there too and sure she will, such bravery shown by a child against an evil terrorist organisation.

Well done Malala.

“Fly low, fly fast.”

Since: Apr 07

East Midlands, UK

#3 Apr 6, 2013
Muslim men are terrified of women. The only way they think they can control their women is to keep them away from education. When this fails, a bullet to the head will suffice.

This, in my opinion is a good enough reason on its own to fight the Taliban and their supporters in Afghanistan and all over the world.
Joy Division

Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK

#4 Apr 6, 2013
supersonic boom wrote:
Muslim men are terrified of women. The only way they think they can control their women is to keep them away from education. When this fails, a bullet to the head will suffice.
This, in my opinion is a good enough reason on its own to fight the Taliban and their supporters in Afghanistan and all over the world.
Well said Sonic , you've hit the nail on the head there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warwickshire County, England Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News First anti-Islam PEGIDA march in UK Feb 11 Thinking 7
News Girl, 14, 'tied up' during sex jury hears3:07pm... (Sep '11) Jan '16 Hamza 1,087
News Non-white people 'to become majority in UK cities' (Jan '11) Nov '15 white man 225
News More train trouble as fares rise (Jan '15) May '15 marky66 4
Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-white (May '15) May '15 67958hkdlh 1
News Jehovah's witness teenager died after refusing ... (May '10) May '15 True Christian wi... 191
News Bullying May Have Even Worse Consequences Than ... (Apr '15) Apr '15 drowningnotwaving 1
More from around the web