Four men admit London bombs plot

Feb 1, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Andover Advertiser

The Muslim fundamentalists' group wanted to send five mail bombs to various targets during the run-up to Christmas 2010 and discussed launching a "Mumbai-style" atrocity.

Comments
41 - 50 of 50 Comments Last updated Feb 7, 2012
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Gary

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2012

OnlyAvEyesForHer wrote:
<quoted text>
Key word THINK, it does not matter what you guys think, if an ethnic minority is born in the UK they are British, including the Muslims.
I'm glad they got you English scared, now let's wait to see their next move
No white english brit's are not scared. And they are not class as english by most people. They belong in the east,not a christian country,so how can you call them a brit,in a christian country? They should not try to upset us to much,they will get their butt kicked.
Infidel

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2012

I can read wrote:
<quoted text>
He tried to claim that muslims born in britain aren't British and that claiming otherwise makes you an enemy of the UK.
Those are facist ideals.
Simple enough?
You need to read what that scumbag said again.

The only fascists in Britain are muslims and leftists like you.
Infidel

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2012

The scumbag I can read is defending said he is glad the terrorists have got English people scared, and he calls me a fascist?

What does this say about I can read? The hypocrisy of these leftists is staggering.
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2012

Judged:

Gary wrote:
<quoted text>so how can you call them a brit,in a christian country?
Perhaps because they were born here? In the SECULAR country known as the UK.
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2012

Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to read what that scumbag said again.
OK, if only to make you look like a bigger dumbass.
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2012

Judged:

Infidel wrote:
The scumbag I can read is defending said he is glad the terrorists have got English people scared, and he calls me a fascist?
What does this say about I can read? The hypocrisy of these leftists is staggering.
Really?

I thought he said this:

"Key word THINK, it does not matter what you guys think, if an ethnic minority is born in the UK they are British, including the Muslims.

I'm glad they got you English scared, now let's wait to see their next move "

Sounds to me like he's talking about muslims. I say that because he uses the word muslims. Unfortunately your sad little bigotted mind translated that into terrorists.
Infidel

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2012

Judged:

I can read wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, if only to make you look like a bigger dumbass.
No. You made yourself look a real dumbarse in post #47 though.

You need some sleep, pal.
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2012

Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
No. You made yourself look a real dumbarse in post #47 though.
You need some sleep, pal.
Are you pretending that your warped little mind didn't see the word 'muslims' and immediately assume it meant 'terrorists'?
Infidel

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2012

I can read wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you pretending that your warped little mind didn't see the word 'muslims' and immediately assume it meant 'terrorists'?
Still on his side? Shame on you! You miserable traitorous scumbag! People like you deserve to be jizya paying dhimmis.
OnlyAvEyesForHer

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2012

Judged:

Gary wrote:
<quoted text>No white english brit's are not scared. And they are not class as english by most people. They belong in the east,not a christian country,so how can you call them a brit,in a christian country? They should not try to upset us to much,they will get their butt kicked.
So your saying if your not of Christian religion but born in the UK you are not regarded as British? I'm a non Muslim but as I'm aware it's your butts that will be kicked and blown up!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••