Julia Gillard

Sep 7, 2010 Full story: Encyclopaedia Britannica 13

Aspects of the topic Julia Gillard are discussed in the following additional content sources.

Full Story
Caz

Cardiff, UK

#1 Sep 8, 2010
The real Julia Gillard:

Julia Gillard was educated at 'Mitcham Demonstration School' in Adelaide. Brad Boyd, Deputy head at this school, claims that this is what made her what she is today. The history of education in Adelaide is interesting, with a very heavy Froebelian influence, and having been constructed in what we call the 'John Adam St Gang' in London (also called the 'Adelphi Planners') who set up colonies in NZ and Canada, as well as Australia and elsewhere. To read more about the influence of the Froebel gifts and the 'architecture of the mind', I suggest people go to the 'lifeinthemixtalk' website:

Froebel: http://www.lifeinthemixtalk.com/...

Gillard: http://www.lifeinthemixtalk.com/...

John Adam St Gang: http://www.lifeinthemixtalk.com/...

Considering that Tony Abbott supports a Constitutional Monarchy, we have both Gillard and Abbott as tools of the John Adam St Gang, the network centre of the British Empire, which never went away.
mike west aust

Perth, Australia

#2 Sep 8, 2010
julia gillard with the backing of labor unions won the election. its the unions who run this country, not gillard. she only does what they say.
Gayreek from Hell Ass

Kogarah, Australia

#3 Sep 8, 2010
Julia Gillard rules, f**k Tony Abbot that c**k sucking cockaroach!

>:D
denis mulheron

Brisbane, Australia

#5 Sep 8, 2010
julia gillard is a lieing back stabbing x commo ugly dyke the poofy boyfriend is just for show she is ruled by union thugs jews
Rex

Canberra, Australia

#6 Sep 8, 2010
Julia got down on her knees and gave Bob a blow job so he could see what it was like to be hetrosexual (and thus a normal Australian). Soon thereafter she hitched up her skirt (or should that be dropped her daks), bent over and let Wilke, Oakshot, and Windsor, sodomise her.

That is how she garnered their support.

She is a sellout skanky slut, nothing more to it.

Since: Oct 10

Perth, Australia

#9 Dec 14, 2010
Rex wrote:
Julia got down on her knees and gave Bob a blow job so he could see what it was like to be hetrosexual (and thus a normal Australian). Soon thereafter she hitched up her skirt (or should that be dropped her daks), bent over and let Wilke, Oakshot, and Windsor, sodomise her.
That is how she garnered their support.
She is a sellout skanky slut, nothing more to it.
I tottaly agree 100%

Since: Nov 10

Hurstville, Australia

#10 Dec 14, 2010
Gayreek from Hell Ass wrote:
Julia Gillard rules, f**k Tony Abbot that c**k sucking cockaroach!
>:D
tony abbott is probaly alot smarter than you

Since: Nov 10

Hurstville, Australia

#11 Dec 14, 2010
denis mulheron wrote:
julia gillard is a lieing back stabbing x commo ugly dyke the poofy boyfriend is just for show she is ruled by union thugs jews
all prime ministers lie , this will always happen regardless who it is
john

Sydney, Australia

#12 Jan 10, 2011
my thoughts exactly....out with that ugly slut. hate her.
Helene

Sydney, Australia

#13 Jan 10, 2011
Julia is giving away $500,000,000.00 of Australian tax payers money to Indonesia.... as foreign aid!

hummm, guess what they'll be doing with it - that right building bombs and weapons to invade us with. Julia you are a dumb dog. and if I ever see you, I promise to deck you one!
Professor

Hurstville, Australia

#15 Jan 11, 2011
British Empire is a history like Spanish Empire and Roman Empire.

American Empire will also become history soon replacing by East Asian Empire and India Empire in the next 200 yrs

Since: Aug 10

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#16 Jan 11, 2011
"British Empire is a history like Spanish Empire and Roman Empire."

None of them had Trident submarines. The USA survives or the world ends. That is the simple facts of life.
Muscle hedz

Perth, Australia

#17 Jan 11, 2011
Dr-Zaius wrote:
"British Empire is a history like Spanish Empire and Roman Empire."
None of them had Trident submarines. The USA survives or the world ends. That is the simple facts of life.
thats usually when empires collapse when you believe your own bullshit hype.

Russia has 23 strategic submarines loaded with 384 missiles. As of 2000, no more than one or two of these submarines is ever on patrol at one time. Great Britain has 4 Trident submarines, each with 16 Trident D-5 missiles. France has 5 ballistic missile submarines with 80 missiles. China is developing a ballistic missile submarine.

http://www.psr.org/chapters/washington/energy...

feeling safe now

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vale of Glamorgan County, Wales Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
One Cardiff man's dream of how Cardiff Bay's sk... Oct 17 James 8
Cardiff residents launch action group to fight ... Sep 30 ronmi 2
Farage warns of UK break-up danger Sep 30 Jimbo 3
Lonely hearts at Welsh council making thousands... Sep '14 procreate 1
Nato Summit 2014: When will roads reopen in Car... Sep '14 NATO 1
The 'sexist' billboard featuring a woman's behi... Aug '14 Pete 1
Nato Summit 2014: Barry Minor Injuries Unit WIL... Aug '14 Wales 1

Vale of Glamorgan County, Wales People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE