Twin confusion for attack victim

Twin confusion for attack victim

There are 12 comments on the BBC News story from Jun 24, 2009, titled Twin confusion for attack victim. In it, BBC News reports that:

The Higgins twins both deny attacking victim Darryl Churchill, with Rhys Higgins saying he is "not a fighting man" A pair of identical twins have been accused of punching a man in a rugby club - even though he doesn't know which one it was.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BBC News.

nicola

UK

#1 Jun 24, 2009
i now these boys thay have attakted a few people in the vally for just walking there dogs i think they should be locked up they are both as bad as eachother ... haha
victim

UK

#2 Jun 24, 2009
these boys are pure evil thugs, if they were raised with proper parenting they wouldnt be so bad. i ave been on the end of their violence and verbal abuse they are the skip rats of society and need locking away....
bring back hanging say!!!!!!!!!
anon

UK

#3 Jun 24, 2009
Daryl Churchill is an outstanding member of the community, he is a respectable business man and a great family man he wasnt provoked or he didnt set upon these liars like they are making out he was set upon in a cowardly way by these inhuman dregs of our community the quicker we get these scum bags off our street the bettter. the sway around the garw valley as if they are the kray twins...if their scum bag drug addict mother took control when they were younger it may of been a different story, but no she was standing on the street corners with her legs ajar... revolting little creatures and we should wash our hands as a community and stand strong against the low life scum who try to bring us down...
innocent

Skelmersdale, UK

#4 Jun 25, 2009
who the hell do you people think you are.these young boys were found innocent and got off within minutes of the jury going out to make their verdict. Darryll churchill didnt like the fact that he was made to look small and as for the fact he is an outstanding member of the community wat a joke. the only reason he has gotten away with all he has done is because he has paid victims off. he thought he could get a bit of money thats why he tried taking the twins to court.they are decent boys and just because they can stick up for themselves they get criticized for it.and as for the part posted about their mother that is pure and utter rubbish.she broght them boys up as best she could working all hours in a respectfull job and as a single mother. she is not a drug addict so i think you need to go find your facts out before you go posting crap on the net.whoever you are you must have such a sad pathetic life you have to go lie about other people for some excitement.
Dirk Diggler

Inverness, UK

#5 Jun 25, 2009
Seen these two on the news last night.
What a pair of ugly fokkers.
Its bad enough having one ugly kid but two and identical.
The parents must be related by blood.
myself

UK

#7 Jun 25, 2009
because they can stick up for themselves dont make me laugh they are pure evil bullies, who think they can intimadate people because there are 2 of them. i feel so sorry for the part of their family that are not skip rats and well said dirk they are not the nicest looking creatures r they! if they were mine i would of drowned them at birth. and as for there mother yeah she did hold a job as a drug counsellor only after she cleaned up herself so trying to justify her is never going to work because the people of blaengarw no exactly what she is.!!
claire

UK

#8 Jun 25, 2009
why on earth would daryl churchill want money for taking these boys to court he is a hard working guy who has a thriving business. so to say that is utter nonsense. The twins didnt like it cause daryl had 1 up on them. and yes they were found guilty but they certainly are not and the truth will prevail.
rob

UK

#9 Jun 25, 2009
I know what some1 shld cut 1 of their fkn faces up and then we will all b able to tell em apart.

and there prob is a massive cue forming.

they deserve everything coming to them.
innocent

Skelmersdale, UK

#10 Jun 26, 2009
thats the trouble with all you valley people you live such shallow lives that you find it more interesting to talk about things that you all know nothing about. you want to take a look around and realise that its a big world and theres worse going on than a little scuffle in a pub.if they went around shooting and stabbing peole fair enough but a little fight it was for god sake. and slagging their mother off ha thats the lowest of low. i am sure that you are pure and innocent to. everyone is entitled to a past good or bad so i think that you sould stop being so narrow minded and grow up. darryll churchill got revenge by gettint 2 people to smash their cars up so wat does that say say about that 40 yr old who is such a hard working man and outstanding member of the community. hes a di**.so if any of you have anything else to say say make sure that you know wat your talking about first.
laughable

UK

#11 Jun 26, 2009
if every 1 had a scuffle in a pub then we would have a bad community but its not just 1 off is it love they on in court again now for trying to attack the landlord of a local pub.They also attack innocent people in the charter were they hang round thinking they are it, go ask them about the backwards boy they beat up and left him in a state that when he went home to his nan she had a panic attack caz she didnt realise it was him,they are not the victims here like you are trying to make out they are thugs and give them half a chance they would be using guns and knives and if there mothere was such a role model y is it that 1 of the other brothers has been busted for drugs and his litlle tart of girlf with him so instead of u thinking you no everything we as a valley no what the fuck were talking about.its people like you accepting such behaviour that this is why we live in a place that we do. so if you have kids or grandkids it b ok for them to hit them in a pub is that what your trying to say?????????? come on wake up is it. PLAIN STUPID!!!
rob

UK

#12 Jun 26, 2009
oi love churchill didnt send any 1 round to smash there cars up. i know that for a fact it was a few boys from bettws that smashed there f***ing cars so dont go making accusations when you know f**k all so shut up b4 i put my c**k up your a**e and shut you up. And none of us are f***ing innocent r we but we aint f***ing messed up like them f***ing twins just read gavin facebook page to back that up. your as bad as them scum bags all of you and all who congratulayed him on facebook.
skids

UK

#13 Jun 30, 2009
thier a pair evil t**ts bout time sum 1 done em in an as 4 dat stupid fu***r stickin up 4 em on dis forum they must b f**ked up like em pity sum 1 they think people r scared of em wat a joke give em 1 at a time an their shit houses they make me laugh da evil pr**ks cant wait til they go down an meet a big coloured butch f**ka in da showers maybe they l think twice of f**kin around wiv other people cant wait 4 dat day

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vale of Glamorgan County, Wales Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Storm Imogen shuts off town centres, closes roa... 10 hr Lorne 1
News Guest Blog: Cardiff through art, by Katie Brown (Jul '13) Jan 30 Ricky 2
News Mosque open days will 'break down barriers' in ... Jan 29 Marie-Luise_J 1
News Bus company which caused a stir with their 'Rid... Jan 18 rich3298 1
News Storm Frank brings 70mph winds, torrential rain... Jan '16 Mr Ed 1
News Full breaking news live blog Dec '15 Emyr 1
News Lonely hearts at Welsh council making thousands... (Sep '14) Nov '15 Minh9669 2
More from around the web