Augher Co-op Food Hall opened by loca...

Augher Co-op Food Hall opened by local historian

There are 1 comment on the The Impartial Reporter story from Jul 19, 2012, titled Augher Co-op Food Hall opened by local historian. In it, The Impartial Reporter reports that:

Sponsors and stewards in the Home Industries Classes at Clogher Valley Show Jean Maguire, Una McElroy, Maeve Wilson, Flora Hardy Rosamund Kirkpatrick, Michael McElroy, Hazel Hay, Gordon McLaren and Dympna Magee.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Impartial Reporter.

donna robertson

Glasgow, UK

#1 Jul 19, 2012
my granny came from fivemiletown although she came to scotland in the late 1800s.. her name was Margaret Maguire and Ive since found graves of her sisters and brother in Fivemiletown, however Im having bother finding my grandfathers past in Clogher, although Ive been over there six times now I can find nothing on the Fosters in Clogher although Ive found evidence that he worked as a farm servant in Ballagh House as did an Elizabeth Foster who was 57 in 1896 or a bit later.. she seems to have disappeared of the scale as I couldnt find anyone how knew of any Fosters or her grave in a Church of Ireland cemetery, would anyone know of the Fosters from that area at all or Ballagh house..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tyrone County, Northern Ireland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Call for public inquiry over UVF murders Jul '15 Scandinavian uber... 16
News We'll murder police, says Real IRA (Apr '11) Apr '15 James 234
News Portrush Catering College reunion (Feb '10) Feb '15 ian Henry 9
News Northern Ireland Fast Facts (Oct '13) Jan '15 LJC 22
News Dissidents play down SF talks plan (Aug '10) Jan '15 James 22
News Relative of IRA victims calls for buildings on ... (Aug '13) Nov '14 piston 800 2
News Fitzgerald plans three new laws to crack down o... (Jul '14) Nov '14 piston 800 4
More from around the web