Portrush Catering College reunion

Dec 15, 2009 Read more: Coleraine Today 9

DUNGANNON man Brian Jordan is making an appeal to find anyone who attended the Northern Ireland Hotel and Catering College in Portrush from 1979-1981. Brian is holding a 30-year re-union in the Terrace Hotel, Magherafelt on Monday, December 28 at 8pm and would like to hear from former students who studied at the college on Ballywillan Road.

Read more
Tony Budde

UK

#1 Feb 25, 2010
I whent to portrush around 1978 i am now working in Castle douglas Scotland!
Tony Budde

Eastbourne, UK

#2 Aug 23, 2010
I went to portrush college 1978-81 www.frittomisto.co.uk
Michaela Rafferty

London, UK

#3 Mar 8, 2013
I went to Portrush college from 1980-1984.
ChrIstine Drennan

Belfast, UK

#4 Mar 2, 2014
My maiden name was black . I use to go to the college around 1974 my course was hotel receptionist course with Sally HIll from BAllynure and Joan from ballymena and others who I remember well Mrs Campbell was the principle at the time. What I was wondering do you still do the college scarves as mine was taken by a college friend Called Danny i would be interested to buy another one.
Frank Mullen

Miami, FL

#5 May 21, 2014
I attended the Hotel And Catering College from 1969 - 1971. I would be interested in photographs from that period.
Best regards
Francis Mullen.
Arthur Cosgrove

Southampton, UK

#6 May 22, 2014
I attended Portrush Catering College in 1976-1978 and then went onto Holligs College, Manchester. I have been working and living in England and live in Southampton. It would be interesting to see or hear from past students of that time.
Jeanette Morrison

UK

#7 Jul 2, 2014
I attended between 1981-1984.
My Maiden name was Walker.
I would be interested in hearing from any of you guys from group a or b .
I now work as Restaurant Manager in Castle Hume Golf Club Lough Erne Resort Enniskillen .
Anne-Marie Keenan

Belfast, UK

#8 Jan 29, 2015
Can anyone remember the centre number for Portrush Catering College. My sister went there between 1985 & 1987 and is trying to get replacement certs for a job in America
ian Henry

Bangor, UK

#9 Feb 1, 2015
Frank Mullen wrote:
I attended the Hotel And Catering College from 1969 - 1971. I would be interested in photographs from that period.
Best regards
Francis Mullen.
8399 Frank from Armagh. Remember me Ian Henry from Cookstown now living in Bangor. How and were are you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tyrone County, Northern Ireland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News We'll murder police, says Real IRA (Apr '11) Apr 1 James 234
News Northern Ireland Fast Facts (Oct '13) Jan '15 LJC 22
News Dissidents play down SF talks plan (Aug '10) Jan '15 James 22
News Relative of IRA victims calls for buildings on ... (Aug '13) Nov '14 piston 800 2
News Fitzgerald plans three new laws to crack down o... (Jul '14) Nov '14 piston 800 4
News Britain and Ireland: A brief history (Apr '14) Nov '14 Lawrence James co... 7
News Work continues to restore water (Jan '11) Aug '14 Lucinda 2
More from around the web