Latitude: Pair arrested after being spotted jumping fence at Latitude festival

Jul 19, 2013 Full story: East Anglian Daily Times

Police officers and the festival security team were alerted by a member of the public, who spotted the pair scaling the fence at Henham Park, near Southwold earlier today.

Read more
Rich

UK

#1 Jul 25, 2013
I am embarrassedabout the security at Latitude.
They couldnt even steward the toilet arrangements.A joke really.
Security are meant to make sure that festival. goers enjoy themselves in a safe,secure environment.What did happen was that too many security were visible instead of a low key presence.Then some of the security decided to search the campsites and confiscate contraband.
Let me point out that I am SIA and I know my law.
Security can only search at the gate according to "condition of entry",after that its down to the police,even they have restrictions.
If you have a problem with a member of security at an event then get their number and report them to the security industry association,hopefully they will get their license revoked.We all need to rid ourselves of idiots like this.
Hopefully Latitude organizers will get a professional security company next year,of with there are a few.Then everyone will enjoy the festival without the stormtrooper mentality that drags us down.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Suffolk County, England Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man dressed as a woman and pretended to be dist... Mar 21 kpe 1
News Region's hospitals increasing spend on agency s... Feb 27 Ivonka22 1
News Cash and Ipad stolen in burglary Feb '15 james 1
Barker or Chapman families? Dec '14 jimiocarroll 1
News A 1,400 bill for letting dogs annoy neighbours Nov '14 Alison 2
News Is our region ripe for UKIP to gain more politi... Nov '14 Advents 1
News Jack the Ripper mystery 'solved' (Sep '14) Sep '14 hahaha 8
More from around the web