4 British men admit London Stock Exchange bomb plot

Feb 1, 2012 Full story: CBC News 31

A city worker passes the London Stock Exchange building in London, England. Four British men have plead guilty to involvement in a bomb plot targeting the London Stock Exchange in 2010.

Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jul 08

Bethel, CT

#1 Feb 1, 2012
How many of these guys do you think are Pakis?
asian brit

Croydon, UK

#2 Feb 1, 2012
does not make a difference they should be locked up and key thrown away. i being paki descent condemn them utterly!
Richard Bargeshdian

Limassol, Cyprus

#3 Feb 1, 2012
I saw them on BBC and they looked to me like Pakis, where does the British nexus come in?
EdSed

Hamilton, UK

#4 Feb 1, 2012
Richard Bargeshdian wrote:
I saw them on BBC and they looked to me like Pakis, where does the British nexus come in?
Pakistan became independent from the British in 1947. Pakistan is the second largest member of the Commonwealth (which, in UK, used to be called the British Commonwealth). Pakistan has close ties with the UK and many British people (Muslims in particular) are descendents of immigrants from Pakistan.

I am white of Brit-Irish-Eng-Scots ethnicity and I agree with Asian Brit (above). It is not the ethnicity that matters. They are dangerous, fanatical, extremist nutters. That's the point.

Al-Q supporters may well have killed more Pakistanis (in Pakistan) than they have killed people in the UK.
Revo

Leyton, UK

#6 Feb 1, 2012
They dont look very British to me!
Sheik Yerbouti

Pennington, NJ

#7 Feb 1, 2012
These 'men' are NOT British and should either be executed or deported!
marcel

Heywood, UK

#8 Feb 1, 2012
i agree thet belong to india/pakistan not i sress NOT THE UK
there arabs

South Yarra, Australia

#9 Feb 1, 2012
why are they lieng and calling them british. British are of european stock. These people are arabs with british citinzenship get it right.

“Pax Quaeritur Bello”

Since: Feb 12

ENGLAND

#10 Feb 1, 2012
there arabs wrote:
why are they lieng and calling them british.
Left wing provocation and piss taking.
there arabs

South Yarra, Australia

#11 Feb 1, 2012
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
Left wing provocation and piss taking.
The Left wing have fu**ed up both our countries Uk and Aus,with there policies and grovellings to thirdworlders and muslims. Our lefties copied yours and started multiracial multiculturalism here as well. Now new violent crimes occur here by muslims and blacks
and society is even more divided than ever before.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#12 Feb 1, 2012
Four "British" men? What are they sh*tting us? Those four animals were filthy Paki wogs. England should get itself a Gitmo so they could throw these dirty beggars into the hole and waterboard them until they went insane.
WindKITE

United States

#13 Feb 1, 2012
marcel wrote:
like i always say cant trust an asian or arab
But We all must trust British people
www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2023701/Brit...
www.u-r-next.com/DUdeaths.html
www.mindprod.com/politics/iraqwarpix.html
dread

London, UK

#14 Feb 1, 2012
marcel wrote:
like i always say cant trust an asian or arab
Or c00ns, but that's more about being robbed or raped not being blown up

Since: Jul 08

Bethel, CT

#16 Feb 2, 2012
there arabs wrote:
why are they lieng and calling them british. British are of european stock. These people are arabs with british citinzenship get it right.
Cause it's politically incorrect to to call the "f*ckin' muslims".
LOL

Düsseldorf, Germany

#18 Feb 7, 2012
there arabs wrote:
"of European stock" by way Africa..

It's all just a matter of perspective..
Abraham

London, UK

#19 Feb 7, 2012
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
They cause the most damage. Muslims, fortunately, are inadequate in their schemes.
Revo

Leyton, UK

#20 Feb 7, 2012
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you go again,with your first man was black bollox.

“The Three Legged Man”

Since: Jul 11

UK

#21 Feb 7, 2012
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
The first anatomically modern humans to emerge from Africa were unlikely to be like any of the races predominant today.

In any case, there were other types of human already living in Europe by that time, and their genetic heritage is evident in all races save for Africans.
LOL

Düsseldorf, Germany

#23 Feb 7, 2012
Mr Tripod wrote:
<quoted text>
The first anatomically modern humans to emerge from Africa were unlikely to be like any of the races predominant today.
In any case, there were other types of human already living in Europe by that time, and their genetic heritage is evident in all races save for Africans.
Good grief.. The non-out of Africa theory doesnt dispute the fact that all forms of humans came from Africa.

It specifically relates to the sapianization stage.

In short the other humans who were living in Europe before (Neanderthals) came from Africans who deperted Africa much earlier.

It's not out of Africa b*lls that I'm spouting but rather the common scientific consensus.

I couldn't care less if out of Africa is correct or not..

Wrt to my point above it doesn't matter. The first Europeans were non-white. I would have thought that this was obvious.

Obviously not!

Secondly wrt to Neanderthal genetic markers.. There are plenty of "Black" individuals that have them and the attributes that they bring are not linear. The general pattern is only valid in the aggregate.

By "African" do you mean "Black"? Please be clear.

I know this is probably the first time that you have had to consider this. Take a few minutes out. Let it sink it. It is really not that complicated.
LOL

Düsseldorf, Germany

#24 Feb 7, 2012
Abraham wrote:
<quoted text>
They cause the most damage. Muslims, fortunately, are inadequate in their schemes.
Pure "frontier gibberish".. Writ large!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Staffordshire County, England Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'UFO sighting' in Cannock Chase as hundreds rep... Sat Tim 1
News CHARGED: Mohammed Hanif Khan, who is accused of... (Feb '10) Mar 22 Watch how U talk ... 1,741
News Council branded 'shambolic' for using Google St... Feb '15 Mark 5
News How cannons and coalminers linked Brierley Hill... Dec '14 Hal 1
News Breastfeeding 'dreadful' - Princess Dec '14 Opinions are like 1
News Road to Nowhere? IAM Lifts the Lid on the Amoun... Dec '14 Nobody 1
News TRIBUTES: Jake Mellor died after an incident in... (Jun '13) Nov '14 Dean1 2
More from around the web