Twelve men have been arrested in a major national counter-terrorism operation

Dec 20, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Basildon Recorder

Twelve men have been arrested in a major national counter-terrorism operation, West Midlands Police said.

Comments
1 - 11 of 11 Comments Last updated Dec 23, 2010
sad and glad news

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2010

Blunt Mocker

Coseley, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2010

Moslems? how could it be?
Blunt Mocker

Coseley, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2010

come on Ronan, let's have some standard excuses for these people! just tick the answers below ---

"They aren't all like that"
"Fascist police made a mistake"
"institutional racism to arrest pakis for this"
"provocation by jews"
"part of their culture"
"respect other people's , yada yada yada"
Blunt Mocker

Coseley, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2010

people probably thought this group "weren't like that" until they got nicked. Just shows that making absurd generalizations , like "moslems are peaceful " and "they aren't all like that" , is a fallacy and a dangerous one as well. Would you go swimming on the promise "the sharks aren't all like that"?

“Keep Britain Pagan”

Since: Jun 08

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2010

Judged:

ronan wrote:
<quoted text>
Evidences and statistics prove you wrong, but you will still persevere in your generalisation because it 's part of your bigotry. It's part of your 'phobia'.
That's right, Ro. You tell him.

Islam is a really peaceful belief system, and Mohammed was a real nice guy.
Dr Mohammed AL-Saedi

Turku, Finland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2010

Judged:

Its inetersting stories that are produced by espionage agencies nowadays to cover up their crimes and for telling their people that they are working to secure them. Difinitely that is not truth. isn't it ?

http://www.topix.com/world/2010/12/12-arreste...

Since: Oct 08

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2010

These continuous pre-disaster terrorist captures are absolutely amazing!

People have been murdered, accosted, raped and many other vile acts towards fellow beings or commited white collar crimes wiping out entire generations of savings and wealth and aren't even investigated even though they've literally brought the developed economies to their knees in the US and Europe.

Yet in a world that is so easily terrorized for the lack of enforcement; plot after plot after plot has been foiled. Makes me wonder if they are truly terrorists or dissidents?

And why always the bomb? Why not tainting water supplies or biological weapons? These bombs although deadly are hardly any way to change world behaviors or takeover a country but yet they persist. It all seems a little to unsophisticated for a group that's out to eliminate all non-Muslims.

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2010

Dud Twenties wrote:
<quoted text>you don't even know that bombs were involved in this. As a matter of fact, plots have been uncovered involving water and gas supplies. I suggest you keep your pro-islamic nonsense to your buddies at the mosk.
Didn't even read the article did you blow hard!

"It is understood the men, all aged between 17 and 28, were held because of fears they were linked to a potential bomb plot inspired by al Qaida"
Dr Mohammed AL-Saedi

Turku, Finland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2010

Judged:

Dud Twenties wrote:
<quoted text>whatever you say, Mo. it's not like you mozzers have done this before, is it?
What was wrong with ominous donky ?

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2010

Judged:

Dud Twenties wrote:
<quoted text>another article says they were suspected of having guns like the Mumbai murderers . As the police have given no details, you and the papers are guessing. I expect you think that moslems wouldn't fly a plane into a skyscraper, either, don't you?
The story of 9/11 has so many controverted facts I don't know why any rational person would believe any of it. Even if I did the supposed hijackers where from Saudi Arabia so why start a war in Afghanistan only to be subverted into Iraq?

I don't understand how people can't seem to believe their own God given sense of instinct as to what makes sense. If I stub my toe don't put a band-aid on my thumb. If I'm worried about terrorist I would immediately send out troops to every port of entry. But yet they didn't even bother and when it was brought up about an Arab company buying a company responsible for port security no one in the entire government even blinked an eye.

Don't be so obtuse people you are being led and fed.

“British mp's are corrupt cnuts”

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2010

Absurdity wrote:
<quoted text>
The story of 9/11 has so many controverted facts I don't know why any rational person would believe any of it. Even if I did the supposed hijackers where from Saudi Arabia so why start a war in Afghanistan only to be subverted into Iraq?
I don't understand how people can't seem to believe their own God given sense of instinct as to what makes sense. If I stub my toe don't put a band-aid on my thumb. If I'm worried about terrorist I would immediately send out troops to every port of entry. But yet they didn't even bother and when it was brought up about an Arab company buying a company responsible for port security no one in the entire government even blinked an eye.
Don't be so obtuse people you are being led and fed.
"Controverted facts"..........I feel some BS coming our way

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Staffordshire County, England Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bus blaze CCTV images released Jun '14 stacy 1
Hitler's Ukrainian SS division Jun '14 Pudzianowski 243
Shopper charged 50 for cabbage Apr '14 mail order Ting Tong 1
CHARGED: Mohammed Hanif Khan, who is accused of... (Feb '10) Mar '14 better than islam 1,739
Fluoridation of drinking water supplies: tappin... Mar '14 NuNe4Me 2
Police 'abusive voicemail' probed (Feb '14) Feb '14 Constant 1
Robbie sends his dad to ceremony (Feb '14) Feb '14 mail order Ting Tong 1

Search the Staffordshire County, England Forum:
•••