BNP teachers 'should be banned'

Apr 6, 2010 Full story: Telegraph.co.uk 30

Members of the British National Party should be banned from the classroom, a teaching union heard today.

Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
BNP

Bromley, UK

#23 Apr 25, 2010
gay griffin wrote:
<quoted text>Does this mean I can count on your vote? We have to ignore Great Britain fought 2 world wars against facists like me.
I think you'll find the real fascists are the mass media and the UAF who are trying to prevent a legal political party from speaking to the public. The BNP welcome an ethnic minority presence in Britain which integrates and contributes for example the Gurkhas and the Archbishop of York John Sentamu who champions Britishness and traditions.
BNP

Bromley, UK

#24 Apr 25, 2010
"It is not colonizing this country and if you think they are please remember that the VAST majority of people are WHITE BRITISH NON MUSLIMS."

I don't think you'll find this to be the case in areas such as inner London and Bradford in Yorkshire. Which party do you support by the way?
BNP

Bromley, UK

#25 Apr 25, 2010
Pesky army wrote:
Id say, ban all limey teachers anyways. UK schooling is shattered, students do not know how to even count properly.
Indeed. Labour claim that the school leavers now are brighter than they were a few decades ago. How is this when there has been massive grade inflation meaning a C grade at A-Level in 1980 would be "worth" an A grade now? Most school leavers now can't even string a basic sentence together - just look on Facebook!
xboxgen

Bristol, UK

#26 Apr 27, 2010
Broken Britain wrote:
The REAL fascists are the Unite Against Fascism (UAF)who aim to suppress the legitimate views of a vastly expanding and legal political party. They are running scared because, despite years of lies by prats like Gerry Gable, people are waking up to the fact that our real enemies are white liberals who have wrecked our country by flooding it with mass third world immigration (despite 8.13 million natives being economically inactive i.e. unemployed), appeased criminals with soft justice and let thousands back onto the streets early, allowed our roads and infrastructure to crumble to third world standards, undermined our history and heritage and oppressed us generally. I for one am voting BNP for the first time and so will many others.
thats fantastic. you said that. I couldn't have said it better myself. well well said
BANNED FROM MARS

Sunderland, UK

#27 Apr 30, 2010
BNP are weak but our children should be taught the modern way instead of cave-age way.

Furthermore our English children need protection for they are too vulnerable against foriegn Apes and Monkeys leeching in England under Labour hellhole influx of immigration.

Black and Paki with the muzzies Turkoid is raping our White English children at a much earlier age.

FuCk British Value.
CYCLOPS NICK GRIFFEN

Dudley, UK

#29 Apr 30, 2010
IN THE LAND OF THE BLIND THE ONE EYED MAN IS KING.
WE ARE LUCKY THAT GREAT BRITAIN CAN SEE.
Heather

UK

#30 May 1, 2010
Broken Britain wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up you anti-British scumbag! Let's hope you get mugged in the street by someone and the H.R.C. concentrate on the offender's human rights! You can only swear and throw insults because you're an uneducated halfwit who wants to lower this country to the standards of a banana republic. The BNP have deservedly gained media coverage despite the best efforts of oppressive fascists like you who spin lie after lie and can't see beyond the Sun newspaper with its reading age of SEVEN. Go and hug your leader Brown who has knackered the world's economy!
The British National Party are racists who rely on spreading fear with the image of a "Broken Britain". Griffin has already voiced his pitiful opinion of homosexuals and the Jewish community. So far, all supporters I've seen endorsing the BNP are reeling off false and exaggerated warnings. Members of the party travel the country making false claims regarding immigration such as: girl raped by black immigrant or the lie that a convicted immigrant sex offender recieves 50,000 a year. Both untrue. They've made themselves quite popular with these stories. Also, Brown is not responsible for 'knackering' the worlds economy so you needn't accuse other people of being uneducated...
one foot in either camp

London, UK

#31 Mar 15, 2013
gay griffin wrote:
<quoted text>vote for me if you take it up the shitter
shame it sounds like you would have had a good(time?)future with either the liberals or the tories.
Puddle

Shanghai, China

#32 Mar 19, 2013
Ijanderson977 wrote:
<quoted text>
Still better than Yank education where "God" is the answer for everything and having to salute that rag every bloody morning. Also if Yank Education is so good, then why is everyone in the US a a f*cking idiot?
Without the USA, you, limey, would be speaking German or Russian or not at all. Oh by the way, you are welcome for all the aid and loans we gave you since you begged us to save your limeyloserasses in WW2
rio

Beckenham, UK

#33 Mar 19, 2013
Puddle wrote:
<quoted text> Without the USA, you, limey, would be speaking German or Russian or not at all. Oh by the way, you are welcome for all the aid and loans we gave you since you begged us to save your limeyloserasses in WW2
Is that why half of the US debt is now owed to China? LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Staffordshire County, England Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'UFO sighting' in Cannock Chase as hundreds rep... Sat Tim 1
News CHARGED: Mohammed Hanif Khan, who is accused of... (Feb '10) Mar 22 Watch how U talk ... 1,741
News Council branded 'shambolic' for using Google St... Feb '15 Mark 5
News How cannons and coalminers linked Brierley Hill... Dec '14 Hal 1
News Breastfeeding 'dreadful' - Princess Dec '14 Opinions are like 1
News Road to Nowhere? IAM Lifts the Lid on the Amoun... Dec '14 Nobody 1
News TRIBUTES: Jake Mellor died after an incident in... (Jun '13) Nov '14 Dean1 2
More from around the web