Nine charged with terror conspiracy

Dec 26, 2010 Full story: Burnley Citizen 10

Nine men have been charged with conspiracy to cause explosions in the UK and other terrorism offences, police have said The suspects - aged between 19 and 28 - are from Cardiff, London and Stoke-on-Trent and were held a week ago during a series of dawn raids by counter-terrorism officers.

Read more

“Fly low, fly fast.”

Since: Apr 07

East Midlands, UK

#3 Dec 27, 2010
I wonder if their neighbours are up in arms over their obviously unjust arrest and detainment.
Northwinds

Saint John, Canada

#4 Dec 27, 2010
Bet ya their not Anglicans.
Northwinds

Saint John, Canada

#5 Dec 27, 2010
^...should say they're....or they are

Wouldn't want anyone correcting my engrish glammar.
W49P835CNTUW389V 5098WH5CP

Piscataway, NJ

#6 Dec 27, 2010
supersonic boom wrote:
I wonder if their neighbours are up in arms over their obviously unjust arrest and detainment.
AGREE! There were no commercial plane crashes on 9-11. The war on terror is based on staged lies. The murder and arrest based on lies must end. THERE WERE NO COMMERCIAL PLANE CRASHES ON 9-11.
Krypteia

Shoreham-by-sea, UK

#7 Dec 27, 2010
W49P835CNTUW389V5098WH5CP wrote:
<quoted text>
AGREE! There were no commercial plane crashes on 9-11. The war on terror is based on staged lies. The murder and arrest based on lies must end. THERE WERE NO COMMERCIAL PLANE CRASHES ON 9-11.
Change the record this one's scratched..

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#8 Dec 27, 2010
<quoted text>
you do nothing for your movement with your stupid ramblings.....

if you believe that and what to spread the word?.....provide some info, or a link to an article at the very least

people will never believe you unless you have some info to back your claims up
W49P835CNTUfa34t 35ycwH5CP

Piscataway, NJ

#9 Dec 27, 2010
RonPaul2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
you do nothing for your movement with your stupid ramblings.....
if you believe that and what to spread the word?.....provide some info, or a link to an article at the very least
people will never believe you unless you have some info to back your claims up
Belief systems have nothing to do with the verification of ONE single piece of debris from FOUR different aircraft aviation disasters at ground level. Stop the games. The world knows. There were no commercial plane crashes on 9-11.

I will provide you with one hundred billion links when you provide ONE single piece of physically verifiable debris from ANY of the the supposed planes of 9-11. Either pay these people off or come up with something else! The war on terror is over.
anti-war

UK

#10 Dec 27, 2010
we need to end these wars! terrorists are cashing in on the anti war sentiments across the globe!

these youngsters are being brainwashed into throwing their lives away and causing havoc in the process!

bring all the troops back home. this war has caused too much suffering for all!!
Northwinds

Saint John, Canada

#11 Dec 27, 2010
<quoted text>
There were also no crash victims and their grieving families either right?

And the images I watched on tv were all staged by a secret team of CGI agents from Iranian fashion king Ahmedinajad's basement.

Even United Airlines were in on it. So were the thousands of people who observed from the streets of NYC.

Dear Lord, how could I be so duped all these past 9 years? 9/11 never happened...oh my
Northwinds

Saint John, Canada

#12 Dec 27, 2010
W49P835CNTUfa34t35ycwH5CP wrote:
<quoted text>
Belief systems have nothing to do with the verification of ONE single piece of debris from FOUR different aircraft aviation disasters at ground level. Stop the games. The world knows. There were no commercial plane crashes on 9-11.
I will provide you with one hundred billion links when you provide ONE single piece of physically verifiable debris from ANY of the the supposed planes of 9-11. Either pay these people off or come up with something else! The war on terror is over.
You could ask the women who was struck with a piece of the landing gear below the towers if they existed.

Damn fool....lay off your crack pipe and stop reading the Quran. Get outside and breath some fresh air.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Staffordshire County, England Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News CHARGED: Mohammed Hanif Khan, who is accused of... (Feb '10) Mar 22 Watch how U talk ... 1,741
News Council branded 'shambolic' for using Google St... Feb '15 Mark 5
News How cannons and coalminers linked Brierley Hill... Dec '14 Hal 1
News Breastfeeding 'dreadful' - Princess Dec '14 Opinions are like 1
News Road to Nowhere? IAM Lifts the Lid on the Amoun... Dec '14 Nobody 1
News TRIBUTES: Jake Mellor died after an incident in... (Jun '13) Nov '14 Dean1 2
News All smiles at Himley's Limes sanatorium (Dec '09) Oct '14 micath 25
More from around the web