Tributes paid to 'fantastic father' killed at accident blackspot

Mar 19, 2009 Full story: Penarth Times

THE family of a Penarth man who was killed in a head-on car crash have described the 31-year-old as a a fantastic fathera .

Full Story
Megan

Traverse City, MI

#1 Mar 26, 2009
That touches my heart. That reminds me of another story about a girl and her mom who were constantly fighting. Then one day the girl's mom dies and she realizes how much she misses her mom. Later on she becomes a priest and still prays to her dead mom everyday. Now that is a good heart touching story that I hope that everyone enjoyed. It still touches my heart today. I feel like it makes me cry. Well I think I have had enough typing for today. I have to go practice my Spanish for tomorrow. I'm going to visit my mom's friend who only speaks Spanish sadly. I'm not very good with Spanish but I speak five languages so it is hard to keep track of every single language. You should try it. At least I think it is pretty hard for me but we are all different so I don't know. It is different for everyone. I know I am rambling on but it is very hard to stop so prepare to stop me at any time if you can. Right you can't sorry. I forget at times. I will probably type some more tomorrow so I hope you enjoy it cause I do. I like talking to everyone it is so fun. And I bet you like talking to me too.

Bye

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rhondda Cynon Taff County, Wales Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Geraint Jarman gets set for album launch at Cha... Jan 23 IBU INDAH SARI 1
Commuters unhappy with Arriva Trains Wales fare... Jan 2 rich5454 1
David Cameron is to unveil a 125m funding packa... Nov '14 James 1
One Cardiff man's dream of how Cardiff Bay's sk... Oct '14 Danny 9
Cardiff residents launch action group to fight ... Sep '14 ronmi 2
Farage warns of UK break-up danger Sep '14 Jimbo 3
Nato Summit 2014: When will roads reopen in Car... Sep '14 NATO 1
More from around the web