CUTS: Protests pointless say council leader Mitchell

There are 1 comment on the Heraldseries.co.uk story from Nov 29, 2010, titled CUTS: Protests pointless say council leader Mitchell. In it, Heraldseries.co.uk reports that:

THE council leader behind library and youth centre cuts has warned petitions and protests are unlikely to have an impact.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Heraldseries.co.uk.

Since: Nov 10

Delhi, India

#1 Nov 29, 2010
people are getting money cuts everywhere and the government is looting them like anythings i just found something online that would surely make some extra money http://stay-athomejobs.blogpsot.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oxfordshire County, England Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News David Cameron in election battle with a muppet ... Apr '15 Christshariahns 1
News Willmett Solicitors believed to be in administr... (Dec '09) Feb '15 Rezilliant 1,211
News Canadian IT company headed by 'Shark Tank' co-s... Feb '15 Laura 1
News The Fox and Goat at Tiddington has been given a... (Nov '14) Jan '15 Tiddington resident 3
News Too many children's social worker posts are unf... Dec '14 Eleanor 1
News Who is David Oyelowo? Dec '14 Mr Wadi 4
News Why are French women sexier than the British? (Jun '10) Dec '14 andreas mathiszik 117
More from around the web