Catterick Garrison: Anger at replica mosques on army firing range

Apr 8, 2010 Full story: Yorkshire Evening Post

Outraged Muslims have demanded an apology from the British Army after it emerged that replica mosques were being used on a firing range.

Full Story
answer

Gillingham, UK

#1 Apr 8, 2010
i think it was wrong and its not safe for a soldier who live with in muslim community because i am one of them soldier and i just had phone call of my friend who wasnt hapy about this and so do i i think people who did that should be shame off them self!!!
snoozeybug24

Crewe, UK

#2 Sep 12, 2012
i dont think its wrong,i respect all soldiers for what they do.if muslims wasnt like they are then we might have abit of respect.im not a racist person and i beleave everyone deserves to be happy.how many brave soldiers have we lost because of this war??? to many, and people have the cheek to moan about objects on the shooting range.(r.i.p brave soldiers)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Yorkshire County, England Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Palestinian girl, 14, in Israel prison for thro... 6 hr USA Today 3
Cuomo, de Blasio, defend strict NYC storm regul... 17 hr Community Disorga... 2
Immigrant rights group wants El Paso to issue c... Tue One way driver 11
Philly to Boston bracing for up to 3 feet of pa... Tue reality is a crutch 1
'The Return' takes new look at Polish Jewish re... Jan 25 Clear Dharma 1
'The Return' Takes New Look at Polish Jewish Re... Jan 24 SobieskiSavedEurope 10
Eight men accused of attempted murder in Keighl... (Oct '10) Jan 24 BossMan 5,359
More from around the web